Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2017 12:28:39 AM EDT
Help!  Got a new denon AVR3300 for my home theatre setup.  Placing it in a closet on the opposite side of the wall of my projector screen.

Need an IR (blaster? Extender?) to plug into the back side of my AVR and have the "eye" on my projector screen wall so that I may control my AVR while it is hidden in my A/V closet.  

I'm overwhelmed.  Please point me in the right direction. Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:32:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Does it have RF as an option? If not no clue on IR extenders anymore search Amazon and see what has the highest reviews.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 10:50:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately RF isn't an option with this AVR.  

I've looked on Amazon but am striking out.  Not really seeing a clear, decisive winner.  Not sure if I'm over-thinking this or not.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:21:23 PM EDT
[#3]
ip control works with denons, they even have an app

or maybe a harmony hub
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 9:32:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought this one the other day.   IR repeater
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 10:34:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top