Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2017 12:50:04 PM EDT
Hey, every time I'm stumped with the name of a movie, I always come here and EVERY time, you guys have came through!!!

This time, its a British movie made in the mid/late 60s to early 70s.  Basically, the movie's plot involves a serial killer who's M/O is strangling women to death.  The main character in a down and slightly out (divorced??) RAF pilot from the war who is having issues in civilian life.  I believe that he suffers(??) from some form of "blackouts" since he "thinks" he's the murderer since everything leads back to him, to include the dead bodies of women.  In fact, its his RAF buddy/friend that took him in who is trying to frame him with all the murders.  

I thought it was from the Hammers (Horror) studios, which made several non-horror films, but I can't find it in their listing.  I know that it did come out on DVD since a friend had it several years ago... Like around 2005.

It was pretty cheesy, but I liked it.

As always, thank you for any leads!!!
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 12:53:35 PM EDT
[#1]
too bad SteyrAug is gone ..he did multiple threads on Hammer films ..
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 1:27:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Try IMDB and for through the genres
Atb
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 1:16:08 PM EDT
[#3]
You may be thinking of Frenzy http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068611/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 3:19:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Frenzy would be my guess too.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 12:27:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Alfred Hitchcock's Frenzy
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 4:13:24 PM EDT
[#6]
AGAIN!!!!!!   Thank you!!!!!

It was Alfred Hitchcock's Frenzy.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top