Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2017 11:48:07 AM EDT
Interesting movie.  Argentine made film.  It is in Spanish and German, with English subtitles.  

Kind of a fascinating story, taking place in 1960.  I had forgotten that Mengele escaped to South America and lived till 1978.  Amazing, the bastard was never caught.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 4:29:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess you missed the movie "The Boys From Brazil" starring Gregory Peck as Dr. Josef Mengele. It was the first movie I ever saw which involved cloning. Sir Laurence Olivier co-starred as a Simon Wiesenthal type character that was on the trail of Mengele. The fictional ending was a lot more satisfying than real life.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 5:43:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess you missed the movie "The Boys From Brazil" starring Gregory Peck as Dr. Josef Mengele. It was the first movie I ever saw which involved cloning. Sir Laurence Olivier co-starred as a Simon Wiesenthal type character that was on the trail of Mengele. The fictional ending was a lot more satisfying than real life.
View Quote
I've seen parts of the movie, but not the whole thing.     I'll have to go see if I can find it on Amazon Prime.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 11:03:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I first saw it in the theater back when it was first released. I found a Bluray disc a couple of years ago and bought that. I think the bluray disc is still available. I buy most all of my bluray discs movies and 4K UHD bluray discs from these two sources:

Link to Bluray box sets

Link to Bluray movies
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top