BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 19
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 1:30:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 8:39:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I want to give thanks to God for being faithful throughout my life, though I was not faithful to Him. I want to say thanks for all my blessings, family, friends, you guys, my home and transportation, and this great nation. And my pets.

I want to give special thanks for a huge victory that the Lord won for me and my son in this world, but I want to thank Him for the ultimate victory He won on the cross.

In Jesus name I pray, Glory be to the Almighty, Amen.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 2:31:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I need prayers for myself.

My wife got upset at something someone at church said.  Yeah, I know, old story.  This is in addition to a litany of other complaints she has that boils down to "I don't have any friends" and "I'm angry and jealous towards people who have things I want that I don't have."  As you can imagine, those two are related.

She is refusing to go to our church.  While I could (and did consider) putting my foot down on the issue, I believe it would've done more harm than good to our marriage.  Sometimes people need to learn things the hard way for themselves by experience.

Still, I had to walk away from some low level leadership positions and a lot friends.  My friends aren't letting it come between our friendships, but it's still bitter for me and disappointing for a church that placed trust in me.

I'm trying really hard to not adopt a position of throwing my wife under the bus, but it's hard not to.  She's brought all of this upon us.

I'm tried and emotionally drained from all this.  Pray for my emotional healing and for my wife's instruction, that she would learn the things she needs to learn.  For that matter, also that I'd learn the things I need to learn.

Also, for my (soon to be former) church.  The church itself is struggling in many ways, and I love the people there.  Breaks my heart to see what's going on.  Breaks it more to leave the battle for reasons I have almost no control over.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 10:26:17 AM EDT
[#4]
This is an urgent request.

A good friend of mine who has been unemployed for quite a while now has a job interview tomorrow.

PLEASE pray that he lands the job as he and his wife are really struggling...

I ask that you push this through your prayer chain if you have one.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 9:39:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I have been granted another semester at this very liberal college.  They used to be about ministry, but they now appear to be about appearances and grades of students.  I'm a B average student.  Anyway, I am working on my M. Div so that I can be a chaplain.  I'm very discouraged right now, however, I'm willing to admit that may be partly cabin fever (SADD).  My hubby thinks this school is too liberal.  That's neither here nor there.  I chose this college because of their convenience and terrific diversity.  I was referred to this college, but it was not my first choice.  I have prayed and prayed for discernment and heard nothing either for or against.  I know God has called me to be a chaplain.  I feel I need to prove myself in this school in order to prove myself to the chaplain candidacy board.  [|)

So, prayer request:

I need funds to continue to go to school;
I need my husband to be a peace/comforted -- and to realize that God loves him and every thing will be okay;
I need focus so that I can get the grades.

Start praying that I get the commission to be a chaplain upon graduation.

Thanks so much!

Also, I am one of the Prayer Pastors at my church.  So if I can pray for any of you, please let me know.

Blessings,

AJ
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 7:04:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Iram] [#6]
One of my co-worker's family could use a lot of prayer.

I don't know much detail <edit> involves domestic violence in their extended family </edit>.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 9:43:30 AM EDT
[#7]
My family and I need some prayer.
I found out last night from my niece that my sister has cancer and she finds out today. She is not a strong person and pretty much alone in the world by her life choices. (i need to forgive her)
My parents are in there 80s and not going to take this well I will be going to be with them when the call comes.
And I am internally frustrated as I am so short handed at the office I may have to shut done to go as I am filling two critical positions at the moment. And that income is needed to support a bunch of people.
I know the Lord has my back but I am struggling this morning and I hope and pray this post helps me get in a more spiritual place.
Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 7:18:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Went to the doctor yesterday for throat pains. I have acute Bronchitis. Took today off work to recover and I have tomorrow off.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 9:38:48 AM EDT
[#9]
All of you are included in my prayers.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:44:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Asking for prayers for my best friend. He's going through a lot as is his family. I'm extremely worried for him. Please pray for God to protect him, heal him in all ways, and give him peace, and also give peace to his family. I won't go into details but he needs them more today than any other time in his life I can recall.

Thank you
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:29:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pavlovwolf:
Asking for prayers for my best friend. He's going through a lot as is his family. I'm extremely worried for him. Please pray for God to protect him, heal him in all ways, and give him peace, and also give peace to his family. I won't go into details but he needs them more today than any other time in his life I can recall.

Thank you
View Quote

Just prayed for him!
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 5:19:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By nwoodcock1:

Just prayed for him!
View Quote

Thanks. He left out this morning, his wife has no idea where he went. He's reading my texts but not responding to them right now. Hopefully things will calm down like usual and he'll start texting me back or call me, or come by. I can usually get him back on an even keel, same as he does with me, 46 years best friends have that effect.  Thanks for the prayerss.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:54:12 PM EDT
[#13]
The Manx is not well.  Vet says it might be lymphoma.  That's slightly a dirty word in our house.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 11:02:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Things may be going sideways between a very good friend of mine and his fiancee.

He's meeting with her right now.

Please pray for them if you see this post tonight.

(I don't want to post too much publicly).

God, please guide the two of them.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 12:05:10 PM EDT
[#15]
They are in my prayers.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 8:20:16 AM EDT
[#16]
I am a hurting broken man these days.......

My wife went home to be with the love of her life; Jesus, a week ago.  I'm just numb.  It's like a hurricane stripped the ground bare in my life.  Can't repair can only rebuild.  Don't even know where or how to start.  It's overwhelming some moments and simply awful when it's not......

Looping this song in my life right now.....

MercyMe - Even If (Official Lyric Video)
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:12:32 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your Wife, and am praying for comfort and peace for you and your Family.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 8:15:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: angelfire] [#18]
Originally Posted By BTccw:
I am a hurting broken man these days.......

My wife went home to be with the love of her life; Jesus, a week ago.  I'm just numb.  It's like a hurricane stripped the ground bare in my life.  Can't repair can only rebuild.  Don't even know where or how to start.  It's overwhelming some moments and simply awful when it's not......

Looping this song in my life right now.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6fA35Ved-Y
View Quote
I am so so sorry BTccw.  I know you and your wife were blessed with a closeness like no other these last few months. She must have been truly a special lady.  You've lost of part of yourself and that pain you are in is because she is loved. There is no greater gift you can ever give to someone than that. She is completely healed and heaven is even more beautiful because she is there. I've been praying for you all and somehow each time I heard this, I thought of you and your sweet wife. Please let us know what we can do to help and don't be afraid to IM me if you need shoulder.

The Blessing - Celtic Woman
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 11:36:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SoonerBorn] [#19]
I have an interview for a new job that I really want, if any of you could toss out a prayer for me I would appreciate it.

The interview is tomorrow at 1 p.m. central time.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 10:10:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Could use some prayer I am feeling really worn down and like the whole world rests on my shoulders.
I have trouble saying no and I am now supporting more people than is financially comfortable.
All family that's fallen on hard times do to medical issues.
I have been working 80 hours a week because I can and the Lord's blessed me but today I am just tired and don't want to.
So....
Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 3:54:14 PM EDT
[#21]
I don't normally do these, but......

I'm at a pretty significant career crossroads, and at a point where the opening I put in for would drastically change my families lives for the better.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 5:16:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By springermania:
I don't normally do these, but......

I'm at a pretty significant career crossroads, and at a point where the opening I put in for would drastically change my families lives for the better.  Thanks.
View Quote
Praying that the Lord blesses you with the opportunity if it is His will.

Also, I want to give thanks to God for all of my blessings.

I also want to pray for my son, his health and salvation. He is closer now to salvation than last I asked for this. Please pray for him.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 11:30:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By pavlovwolf:

Praying that the Lord blesses you with the opportunity if it is His will.

Also, I want to give thanks to God for all of my blessings.

I also want to pray for my son, his health and salvation. He is closer now to salvation than last I asked for this. Please pray for him.
View Quote
Will do brother, and thanks.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 10:06:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Prayers for all
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 11:39:41 PM EDT
[#25]
I don't know if this will get read tonite but that's fine I'll feel better just typing this out.

I have to drive into Manhattan in a few hours to take my wife for treatment for her Leukemia. I've done this numerous times before with no problems. However I'm coming off a recent Strep Throat Infection and I suffer from chronic power back pain and another painful ailment and I'm having some anxiety over it.

Heavenly Father you know my needs. I ask that you allow me safe travels and that my wife would receive a good report from the Doctor. I ask that you would lessen my physical pain and give me a spirit of confidence to carry out this task before me so that I can get my wife the medical care she needs. I thank you for all you have provided for me Lord.  -  Amen
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 8:28:04 AM EDT
[#26]
I will offer prayers for you all for healing!
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 9:00:50 AM EDT
[#27]
i have recently been told by my doctor that i am no longer diabetic. i have started eating right and walking and off the meds. thanked god all day for it. feeling awesome getting everything done that i didn<t feel like doing before. neuriopathy in my feet was painful and seems to be going away like my doctor said it could. then all of a sudden it seems depression hit me out of nowhere. sad, pointless feeling all the time. wishing i could have done this and that over in my life. i used to eat like a disposal and drank too much but have stopped. beating myself up all the time. my son just got his drivers liscense saturday and i am happy for him but worried about his safety please pray for him. i feel like a mess but know god can help.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 9:07:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Going in for surgery in a couple hours to remove a growth from my right index finger. The doc says it's probably a cyst, but that it might be a tumor...won't know until he opens it up.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 9:53:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Going through these for the first time. I will surely join in prayer for the recent requests. 

For those who are in need of faith, remember this.  Jesus promised us healing if we but ask and believe.  Take hold of your healing, claim it and don't look back.
He IS a Living God, moving among us in mysterious ways, but very real outcomes. 

I sprained both of my ankles last summer and have been struggling with my left one for 9 months or so, for some reason it never dawned on me to seek prayer.
One night a month ago, while in my hotel room worshiping and praying for others, it dawned on me to pray for my own ankle. 

7 days later I realized that I had not experienced any pain at all since the night of that prayer.  None.  As if there never had been any injury.  HE HEALS.  Believe it, have faith,
and claim it, in Jesus' name.

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:  And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

1 John 5:14-15
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 10:00:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By aimatdeer:
i have recently been told by my doctor that i am no longer diabetic. i have started eating right and walking and off the meds. thanked god all day for it. feeling awesome getting everything done that i didn<t feel like doing before. neuriopathy in my feet was painful and seems to be going away like my doctor said it could. then all of a sudden it seems depression hit me out of nowhere. sad, pointless feeling all the time. wishing i could have done this and that over in my life. i used to eat like a disposal and drank too much but have stopped. beating myself up all the time. my son just got his drivers liscense saturday and i am happy for him but worried about his safety please pray for him. i feel like a mess but know god can help.
View Quote
Pull out of it, Sir.  The world is a mess and always has been.  It is the nature of humanity and life in general.  I wasted many years of my life when I strayed away from Jesus and the path I should have been on, and for that, I will forever be ashamed, but there is little that can be done about it now. 

If you have been given a new beginning, make the most of it.  None of us can count the days we have remaining and many have been given less than you. Embark on a path to know HIM and work daily to develop a relationship with him.  Once you accept him, if you haven't already, and have asked forgiveness for your sins, you can become a new man.  And stop worrying about your son.  If you've done everything you can to raise him right, pray and trust in the Lord to keep a hand of protection on him.  Be the Bible he reads. 

Every day I fail him and every day begins anew.  There is joy to be found once you begin looking for it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 10:01:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Traveler:
Going in for surgery in a couple hours to remove a growth from my right index finger. The doc says it's probably a cyst, but that it might be a tumor...won't know until he opens it up.
View Quote
I forgot to update. It was only a cyst. The administration of the local anesthetic was only a little painful. My hand stayed numb for most of the day. But the surgery was completely painless. I got the stitches out a couple days ago and am starting PT to restore as much motion to the finger as possible. All is good.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 10:24:57 PM EDT
[#32]
I forgot to update. It was only a cyst. The administration of the local anesthetic was only a little painful. My hand stayed numb for most of the day. But the surgery was completely painless. I got the stitches out a couple days ago and am starting PT to restore as much motion to the finger as possible. All is good.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 11:59:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By BMCBreeder:

View Quote
Yup. Can't quite bend it the full amount but the scars are going away and it's pretty much back to normal. Pain and numbness almost gone too.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 10:40:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Could we all send up prayers for the Houston flooding victims? They are weighing heavy on my heart today.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 1:03:01 PM EDT
[#35]
I want to say thanks to Our Father for all of his blessings, and to pray for all those in need, whatever those needs are.

In Jesus' name.
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 7:29:27 PM EDT
[#36]
HEALING

How many of my friends live day to day lives in need of healing?  And wonder why they have been prayed for and still haven't received healing?  I myself need healing.  I know of many folks with arthritis, busted backs, bad knees, heart problems, etc., that haven't received the healing they have been praying for.

Why are we all living with illness and ailments when promised healing by the scriptures?  How many of us with ailments are living with these ailments after praying for healing?  I know of a few, myself included.

I can think of a few reasons why we haven't been healed.

1. Sin.  Many of us have become complacent to live with sin in our lives.  I don't know if God promises healing to unbelievers and those who actively and purposely sin from day to day, but I can imagine it doesn't help matters. In the scriptures, there are times when someone comes to Christ for healing and he forgives them of their sins.

Take the invalid at the Pool of Bethesda for example.  He had been sick for 38 years, could never make it into the water when it was "troubled" to receive healing because of his condition.  He was always crowded out and the waters stilled before he could make it into the pool.   Jesus told him to "take up his bed and walk".  Later when Jesus saw him at the temple he told him "Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee."
Jesus, at that moment made us aware there is often a connection between sin and illness.  

2. Timing.  I believe, personally, that sometimes we are allowed to suffer for a time to bring forth an opportunity to glorify God at a later date. Take Lazarus for instance.  Jesus was told that Lazarus was ill, and that Lazarus was dying.  Instead of healing him from afar like he had done at times, He allowed Lazarus to die.  By allowing Lazarus to die, Jesus was able to show up at the tomb and bring Lazarus back from the dead.  If you notice during this time is when you see the shortest verse in the Bible; "Jesus wept".  Jesus wept out of compassion for Martha and Mary and Lazarus, but he also  wept because he knew the resurrection of Lazarus would be the event that triggered the Sanhedrin to begin the process of his Crucifixion.
He had "crossed the Rubicon" at that point and there was no turning back.

3. Pain to catch and hold our attention.  Like spoiled children, the more we are blessed, the more many of us become complacent and turn our backs on God.  I believe God will allow us to have a measure of discomfort to help keep our minds on him.  This is probably the most controversial reason I can think of and I'm sure some would disagree with me on this point, but I would call your attention to the Apostle Paul.  Paul had been given a "thorn in the flesh" (some believe it was failing eyesight),     that kept him from becoming puffed up and getting too big for his britches.  How easy would it have been for Paul to have become bitter after seeing God perform so many miracles and then  not getting healing himself.  He asked for healing 3 times and was denied. Paul's faith was so powerful that many times people were healed from his handkerchief that had been passed along to them.

"For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.
And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.  For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."
II Corinthians 12:6-10

4. Lack of Faith.  Faith is the one thing that every one focuses on most when they ask for healing.  
Hebrews 11:1  "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." That looks kinda cryptic on the surface, but if you break the two sentences down, it begins to make sense.  Substance of things hoped for -  sounds like something being made reality because you had a strong hope for it to happen.  The second part - Evidence of things not seen.  How can that be? You make it so by your faith.  You, through the power of Christ make something that hasn't been seen become evidentiary through your belief.

What can weaken your faith?  Praying with one of the 1-3 above in mind when you pray.  Eh, maybe God isn't going to heal me because I have sinned, or because it's not his will at this time, or because it is his will that I be in pain or live with sickness.  That is a tough one for me.  Bam, automatically, we have doubt.  Right out of the starting gate.  I'm going to pray to God that he might heal me, if I have no unforgiven sin, if it is the right time, and if it is his will?  I don't believe that is how we should be praying.  I believe we should be praying that not only is it going to happen, that it already HAS happened, and we are walking away and leaving our infirmary and illness there at the foot of the Cross.  
"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5
Now, take for instance the woman with an issue of blood.  She was healed just by touching the hem of Jesus' garmet.  He felt power go out of him when she touched his clothing from behind.  Her faith was that powerful.  There was no laying on of hands, no anointing of oil, no spoken words, just her raw and powerful faith that if she could just get there to him and touch him, she would receive healing.  And that, she did.

"And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace." Luke 8:48

May times throughout the Bible, the importance of Faith is pointed out, along with the power it contains.  

Now, having referenced anointing of oil and laying on of hands; this is spelled out in James 5:13-15 "Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? Let him sing psalms. Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him."  (interestingly enough, the last part of that scripture referencing healing touches on sin again).

So how do you reconcile your faith with 1-3 above?  Ask forgiveness of your sins, repent. Then, you pray as you have been instructed, with Faith and the knowledge that Jesus has instructed us to ask for our needs to be met, and claim them in faith.  Let him then address 1-3, that is not your concern at this point.  Yours is to ask, ask in the scripturally prescribed way, and HAVE FAITH.

“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them”. Mark 11:24

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”
Matthew 7:7

“And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.”  Mark 11: 22-26

So what does the last scripture say?  It says if we harbor unforgiveness, we are living in sin.  That addresses #1 above.  Have you forgiven every one of their trespasses against you?  Maybe that is what is standing in the way of you not receiving your healing.
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 9:38:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Awesome posting!!

You have given us a lot to think about.
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 7:00:18 PM EDT
[#38]
I just received word that my neighbor's son has been taken to the hospital because he lost his ability to walk.
Doctors have ruled out Guillane-Barre and are still looking. He is 14 years old or there about.
Needs your prayers.
Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Just wanted to pop in and give thanks.
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 3:52:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By BMCBreeder:
I just received word that my neighbor's son has been taken to the hospital because he lost his ability to walk.
Doctors have ruled out Guillane-Barre and are still looking. He is 14 years old or there about.
Needs your prayers.
Thank you.
View Quote
Well he received a miracle today. He was prayed for at the doctors office and completely healed.

By His stripes, according to his will and our Faith.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 8:18:28 PM EDT
[#41]
A member's daughter needs healing.  

Please see this thread:
Link for Elyse
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 9:48:39 PM EDT
[#42]
My neighbor receives healing in a doctor's office.  This happened back 3 or so months ago, I remember requesting prayer for him here. He's a good kid, used to do martial arts with him, very competent fighter and a squared away young man.

First
Second
Third
Last

Hopefully they are in the order they were taken.  The father is a long time military member.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 2:13:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: backbencher] [#43]
Not asking for prayers for me - I don't do that sort of thing these days - please don't.  Not here for that and am ejecting from this thread following this post.

On the off chance they do work, however, a fellow I greatly admire is suffering from Stage 4 cancer, and will have a life or death surgery on Valentine's Day.  If you knew him, I think you would greatly appreciate what he does.  He is a Veteran who has served, and has worked hard for his family & community.  So while you're celebrating on Valentine's Day, you might spare a prayer for someone who really needs it.

ETA:  My buddy has come through the surgery, and is recovering in the hospital.  He's still in pain and wants to go home, but understands he has to get his strength back.  So, for those who pray, thank you.  I will again be bowing out of this thread and will not see any replies.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 10:49:05 AM EDT
[#44]
please keep a childhood friend's family in your prayers. I found out yesterday that he passed away. He was only a year younger than me (I'm 35). That's not supposed to happen and I'm so confused. I hadn't physically seen him since the 80s.
Link Posted: 3/15/2018 11:59:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By spinaBifida:
please keep a childhood friend's family in your prayers. I found out yesterday that he passed away. He was only a year younger than me (I'm 35). That's not supposed to happen and I'm so confused. I hadn't physically seen him since the 80s.
View Quote
Few days late, but consider it done.
Link Posted: 3/18/2018 9:09:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BMCBreeder] [#46]
My cousin has been diagnosed with acute Leukemia.  He is the father of three boys, his wife and he just had their third a few months ago.
Please pray for him.  
Thank you.

Update:  Healing received, no cancer can be found in his bone marrow.  Thanks for the prayers.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 1:17:03 AM EDT
[#47]
I do have a prayer request but I wish to keep it private. I need prayers. Major prayers. .
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 9:09:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Jarem08:
I do have a prayer request but I wish to keep it private. I need prayers. Major prayers. https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/icon_smile_dissapprove.gif.
View Quote
Prayer sent, brother.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 9:50:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Just want to give thanks, also asking for prayers for my bud and his family. ery trying time and they really need the prayers.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 9:52:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Prayers sent for all that are in need of them.
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top