BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 7:55:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks for the response! But this thread is about Jesus as the Messiah, it is not about your personal thoughts or feelings about my sincerity. Please stay on topic. Thank you!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the response @ValleyGunner I understand that the authors of the NT used the OT to find verses that they could attribute to Jesus.

Yeah, this sure shows you're sorry, with this backhanded response.

As for your last comment, I don’t know what you mean exactly by, “Nice try though, but these kind of threads work better when they are not so obvious.”

But if it’s meant to be snarky, please keep those kinds of replies to yourself.
How about you keep your trolling threads to yourself? That would also be beneficial.

I understand that some people are uncomfortable with these types of questions, but these are real questions that real people and even scholars have pondered for many years.
No one is uncomfortable, we are just tired of being asked for responses you never plan on listening to, only discount.

There should be no reason why we, as adults, shouldn’t be able to do the same. That’s the point, I think, of this religious forum.
The point is an exchange of information, not trying to incite people.

inside
And before you try and say it's "you just don't like me", look at all of the other posters who likewise think you have duplicitous motives for your postings. That should tell you, if nothing else, that you're doing this wrong.

ETA: People outright accused you of trolling, and you said nothing to them. You took me as implying that you did, and you DID call me out. Oh, but you have no agenda, right?

Hey @ValleyGunner, thanks again for your responses! I don’t know why you are always looking for a confrontation with people. But you will not find one with me.

Lots of people call people a “troll” on the internet. Ask a question someone doesn’t like and they will call you a troll. I understand. It doesn’t bother me, it’s just not productive in a conversation about religion.

I will tell you the same thing I’ve been telling you. I have questions that are legitimate. I ask them in a religious forum because that’s where they belong. There are a lot of smart people here, yourself included. I enjoy hearing their insights and I learn from them, again yourself included.

I may not agree with everything people say. But that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t at least hear their opinions and thoughts. Perhaps they can teach me something I didn’t know. Perhaps I will tell them something they didn’t know. Perhaps they will incorrectly assume things about me and decide not to like me, that’s ok too.

But I am going to keep asking my questions. And I’m going to keep being polite and respectful to you. If that bothers you, you do have the option to ignore my threads. That may be best for you. I don’t know, you’ll have to decide that.

But if you want to answer my actual questions, I’m glad to hear what you think! I think when we last left off I was asking you about world peace & why that hasn’t happened if Jesus was the Messiah. Thoughts?

Thanks again for your responses!

You are insincere.

Thanks for the response! But this thread is about Jesus as the Messiah, it is not about your personal thoughts or feelings about my sincerity. Please stay on topic. Thank you!

You're a liar.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 7:56:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

And there you go again. I never said that, implied that, or got anywhere near that.

Why do you always create your own talking points from poster's comments based on absolutely nothing? What purpose does that serve other than to keep fanning the fire?

Nobody is biting on the title so now you come up with, "So then (Christians) reject the Messianic prophecies as stated by Ezekiel? Interesting!", as though it were an absolute statement from the mouth of a Christian.

What purpose does this serve?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So then you reject the Messianic prophecies as stated by Ezekiel? Interesting!

And there you go again. I never said that, implied that, or got anywhere near that.

Why do you always create your own talking points from poster's comments based on absolutely nothing? What purpose does that serve other than to keep fanning the fire?

Nobody is biting on the title so now you come up with, "So then (Christians) reject the Messianic prophecies as stated by Ezekiel? Interesting!", as though it were an absolute statement from the mouth of a Christian.

What purpose does this serve?

I’m sorry @ValleyGunner I read your post and assumed you (not all Christians) didn’t approve of my using Ezekiel’s prophecies as a basis for my question.

So to clear it up, you do not reject the prophecies as stated by Ezekiel, correct?

Link Posted: 4/21/2021 7:57:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You're a liar.
View Quote

She and 10mm sure do sound alike don’t they?
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 7:57:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

That "please stay on topic post" is IDENTICAL.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 8:07:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have an agenda that is not what they say it is. They're liars, plain and simple.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 8:08:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 8:08:15 PM EDT
[#7]
See above.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top