Quoted:
Don't give up OP.

I'm in the same boat but I stop complaining when I go to the VA.... Weekly
Not as bad off as others..
I can walk ,wipe my own ass, feed myself
and surf ARFCOM.

It's hard... But don't loose faith.

Prayers for you to help your pain.

By his grace.. I'm still here till he calls me home.
Not when I decide.
View Quote
I will keep you i my prayers as well
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 7:14:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you angelfire.

You and your husband are in my prayers.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 4:06:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you angelfire.

You and your husband are in my prayers.
View Quote
I am grateful. You will be continually prayed for. Never give up. Give all to our Lord Jesus Christ.
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 4:42:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Prayers sent.

Prayers inbound for BR76, Angelfire, and her husband.
May God send strength, comfort, and healing.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 10:50:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I need the Lord.

I need His healing hand to cover my sickness tonight.

I feel like He’s so far away sometimes.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 11:12:29 PM EDT
[#6]
And I am here praying for you brother....
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 6:58:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I am having another attack tonight and I can't sleep.

I've been praying for God to give me what He knows I need and for healing.

This is hard.
View Quote
I've been praying. This is what is meant by "gold" that is tested in fire. You are stronger than you think BR. I will fast tomorrow for you as well.
Hang tough BR you are priceless.
Let us know what we can do to help.
AF
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Thank you
@angelfire

Quoted:
I need the Lord.
@BlackRifle76

Praying for both of you.
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 8:55:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Thank you
@angelfire

@BlackRifle76

Praying for both of you.
View Quote
I am praying for you all as well. I had to secure the burial plot for Mr. AF.  I couldn't finish the paper work but gave them a check to hold it. This is so counter intuitive. Lost here.
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 8:04:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I am praying for you all as well. I had to secure the burial plot for Mr. AF.  I couldn't finish the paper work but gave them a check to hold it. This is so counter intuitive. Lost here.
View Quote
I am so sorry about your husband and what you are going through.

God knows what He is doing.

I believe that 100%

Your prayers and presence here have given me encouragement.  Thank you. That goes for the rest of you guys too.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 8:32:45 PM EDT
[#11]
I've been in a lot of pain lately and have been thinking about Jesus a lot. It seems that I think about Him more when I am struggling.

I am so looking forward to His return. I'm so tired of dealing with sickness and pain. Saw this brother on my Youtube subscriptions who posted this video today and thought I'd share.

I've been praying for Jesus to come down here and be near me.

@angelfire I was thinking about you too. Still praying. How are you and your family doing?

Link Posted: 9/16/2018 5:48:28 PM EDT
[#12]
He has a calming voice.
Mr. AF has good days and bad days. I feel like I'm jumping hurdles on a track that are none stop.
Chemo has the cancer in check but he is having pain. Nights are bad.
In Gods time he will be completely healed.
Black Rifle... I don't know what you are suffering but I do know that God will use it for His Glory.
Not a day goes by that we don't include you in prayer. I'll offer a fast as well. Hang in there brother.
If You Want Me To (Live) - Ginny Owens
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 10:35:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I've been in a lot of pain lately and have been thinking about Jesus a lot. It seems that I think about Him more when I am struggling.

I am so looking forward to His return. I'm so tired of dealing with sickness and pain. Saw this brother on my Youtube subscriptions who posted this video today and thought I'd share.

I've been praying for Jesus to come down here and be near me.

@angelfire I was thinking about you too. Still praying. How are you and your family doing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_8sL_UNpKg
View Quote
Still praying for you brother.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 7:54:26 AM EDT
[#14]
I know for me, the valley's have been a blessing, bitter medicine if you will. I think He allows the lows so that we can grow in Him. Seek refuge in Him, and wither or not your problems are swept away, let your continual love and worship of Him be a testament. Keep your eye on the Lord, not the storm.

I have been limiting my time and where I spend it on this forum, but I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this. I'll pray that His will be done on your lives and ask that He heal your afflictions. (Directed at more than just OP)
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 10:28:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Struggling again tonight. Dear Lord please help me.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 10:46:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Done.  I wish you well BR and will keep you in my prayers.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 11:06:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank you brother.

Psalm 34:18
The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Just got off the floor praying and feeling better now.

Thank you Lord.

Many of you fine folks on here are a blessing. Know that you are appreciated and loved.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 11:10:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Thank you brother.

The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Thank you Lord.

Many of you fine folks on here are a blessing. Know that you are appreciated and loved.
View Quote
Back at ya brother.  You are one of my favorite posters here.  I love the way you unapologetically post pro-Christian threads that rile up the haters.

ETA:  I believe you have caused many members here to think through the tough questions of life and faith.  This is a good thing.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 11:13:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Back at ya brother.  You are one of my favorite posters here.  I love the way you unapologetically post pro-Christian threads that rile up the haters.

ETA:  I believe you have caused many members here to think through the tough questions of life and faith.  This is a good thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you brother.

Thank you Lord.

If it just saves one soul (brings them to Christ) it’s worth it.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 11:17:29 PM EDT
[#20]
The Lord answered our prayers tonight. He gave me strength and helped me.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 12:40:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Dear Lord, please heal my sickness and help me.

Anybody feel like praying I’d appreciate it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 1:00:35 AM EDT
[#22]
I long to be near the Lord. I prayed tonight that He would let me be in His presence if only for a few minutes. Because I know if I was with Him I would be alright.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 1:06:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Thank you to God. He stopped it. I feel like I can go to sleep now.
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 3:12:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Thank you to God. He stopped it. I feel like I can go to sleep now.
View Quote
Prayers for you
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 4:01:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Just got out of surgery for my ear one month ago.

Prayers works....

My dizziness stopped...no more balance issues.

I'm on a clinical gene therapy trial and it is working slowly.

Please people..
Have faith..don't give up...but do find a quiet place and feel the lord and our loving god.

Find it...but do learn to pray..

Dear Jesus was I dizzy so bad that I couldn't leave my room for days..

Have faith..people.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 9:42:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Prayer inbound. If there is anything medical that I can help you with or even offer an opinion on, please feel free to IM.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 9:32:06 PM EDT
[#27]
@TWIRE

Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:36:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Blackrifle76, I know how you feel.  I have lyme disease and it's been a rough son of a gun.  Over 10 years now I've been fighting it.  I have ups and downs.  This last year was a big down.  But I've gotten better.

Whatever you have I pray the LORD sustain you and keep you close to him.  And give you hope.  In this world there are many trials but fear not, I have overcome the world.  It's in John somewhere... 6:44 I think but not sure.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 9:12:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Just got out of surgery for my ear one month ago.

Prayers works....

My dizziness stopped...no more balance issues.

I'm on a clinical gene therapy trial and it is working slowly.

Please people..
Have faith..don't give up...but do find a quiet place and feel the lord and our loving god.

Find it...but do learn to pray..

Dear Jesus was I dizzy so bad that I couldn't leave my room for days..

Have faith..people.
View Quote
Glad to hear that testimony.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 6:44:40 AM EDT
[#30]
May God Almighty ease your suffering.  May you be inspired by Paul’s forbearance with the thorn.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 11:09:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Reading Psalm 143 tonight.

LORD, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for mercy; in your faithfulness and righteousness come to my relief. Do not bring your servant into judgment, for no one living is righteous before you. The enemy pursues me, he crushes me to the ground; he makes me dwell in the darkness like those long dead. So my spirit grows faint within me; my heart within me is dismayed. I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all your works and consider what your hands have done.

I spread out my hands to you; I thirst for you like a parched land. Answer me quickly, LORD; my spirit fails. Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit. Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life. Rescue me from my enemies, LORD, for I hide myself in you.

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. For your name’s sake, LORD, preserve my life; in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble. In your unfailing love, silence my enemies; destroy all my foes, for I am your servant.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 3:01:27 AM EDT
[#32]
If anybody is awake I could use some prayer for healing this morning.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/4/2019 3:16:49 AM EDT
[#33]
James 5:13-16 — Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms. Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Romans 8:28 — And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:22:29 PM EDT
[#34]
I’m having a rough evening tonight physically.

Hope you all are doing well.

Thankful for God’s blessings and wanting Jesus to return.

If you feel like saying a prayer for me, thank you.
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 9:46:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Forgive us Lord when we lose our way.

Josh White & Josh Garrels - Spirit Resurrect (Official Video)

This is a good song. I hope you all like it. The lyrics are below the video if you watch it on youtube.
Link Posted: 2/27/2019 8:49:02 PM EDT
[#36]
I pray you are doing well.  Reading through this thread, I kept being reminded about Paul in Phillipians saying,

6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

And in verse 14,

14 Yet it was kind of you to share my trouble.

Im sure everyone in this little nook of the internet would be happy to share your troubles.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 10:46:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Thank you. I am alive and blessed. Even though I have some medical issues, I thank God for every blessing.

Some days are good and others not so much.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 11:11:15 PM EDT
[#38]
This is a great song.

Even Unto Death - Audrey Assad
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:28:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Having a rough night again. Dear Lord, please have mercy and ease my suffering in Jesus name.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:35:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Having a rough night again. Dear Lord, please have mercy and ease my suffering in Jesus name.
View Quote
We have your back BR.  I will continue my prayers to ease your pain.  Sorry you are going through this brother.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:12:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
We have your back BR.  I will continue my prayers to ease your pain.  Sorry you are going through this brother.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank you. I will keep asking for prayer. I’m praying too.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:39:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Prayers your way
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 10:05:08 AM EDT
[#43]
I'm not normally one to ask for prayers, but I'm in need of some right now.
I got back from a trip to the mountains with a college and career group from my church, and I'm feeling a pull towards that kind of ministry. I guess what I'm asking for is confirmation that this is what God wants me to do, not what Saxplayer wants to do. I've seen what happens when I do what I want, and not what God wants.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 8:18:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm not normally one to ask for prayers, but I'm in need of some right now.
I got back from a trip to the mountains with a college and career group from my church, and I'm feeling a pull towards that kind of ministry. I guess what I'm asking for is confirmation that this is what God wants me to do, not what Saxplayer wants to do. I've seen what happens when I do what I want, and not what God wants.
View Quote
I'll pray for you.
Link Posted: 5/17/2019 11:59:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Having a rough night. I know God is with me, but it’s so hard to endure.

Dear Lord please have mercy on me.
Link Posted: 5/18/2019 8:09:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Dealing with chronic illness is difficult and sometimes I feel like God is very far away.

If anybody else on here can relate, how do you deal with it?
Link Posted: 5/19/2019 6:16:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Dealing with chronic illness is difficult and sometimes I feel like God is very far away.

View Quote
In the middle of suffering, whether your own on someone else you are close too, I am beginning to think that spiritual aridity is part of it. Mother Theresa said, that suffering is a sign that God has come so close that HE can kiss your face. And of course the closer to God we get the harder evil will make it for us.
Trust that God will not abandon you and ask that He send you waht you need. Sometimes it's not what we want but TRUST it is what is best.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 9:29:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
In the middle of suffering, whether your own on someone else you are close too, I am beginning to think that spiritual aridity is part of it. Mother Theresa said, that suffering is a sign that God has come so close that HE can kiss your face. And of course the closer to God we get the harder evil will make it for us.
Trust that God will not abandon you and ask that He send you waht you need. Sometimes it's not what we want but TRUST it is what is best.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@angelfire

Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 9:30:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Blackrifle76, I know how you feel.  I have lyme disease and it's been a rough son of a gun.  Over 10 years now I've been fighting it.  I have ups and downs.  This last year was a big down.  But I've gotten better.

Whatever you have I pray the LORD sustain you and keep you close to him.  And give you hope.  In this world there are many trials but fear not, I have overcome the world.  It's in John somewhere... 6:44 I think but not sure.
View Quote
@JJREA

Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 9:32:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
May God Almighty ease your suffering.  May you be inspired by Paul’s forbearance with the thorn.
View Quote
@S13gmund

Thank you.

I find peace reading the words of Jesus sometimes.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top