Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2017 1:47:28 PM EDT
This book showed up in my mail today.  After a quick google search I see it was written by a 7th Day Adventist, of whom I know nothing.
Is this a good book and is it worth the time to read?  I may just shelve it for now and read it at a later date.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 2:00:59 PM EDT
[#1]
As someone who was raised as a 7th Day Adventist, throw it in the trash.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 2:40:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Dude, that is not an environmentally friendly thing to do.  Use it as fire starter for your next bbq or for your fireplace.  

Help Al Gore save up some carbon credits. 
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 2:46:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
Your cryptic post has left me a bit ambiguous on where you stand.  Just come out and tell me how you feel.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
OP...As someone else who was raised as a Seventh Day Adventist, I'd say give a read if you want to get an interesting perspective on the biblical storyline about the controvery between good and evil from creation to the end of the world and beyond. Lots of prophetic linkages for past and present events. Google search can help you decide...
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 5:47:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Random books show up in your mail?  How cool is that!  
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 10:47:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Random books show up in your mail?  How cool is that!  
View Quote
Did you send it?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:20:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I've read it. It's a lot like Gerald Flurry's books
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 4:16:02 PM EDT
[#8]
If it is an 1884 version it is worth the read, if it is an 1888 or later version set it aside and find the 1884 version and read it first.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top