Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2017 4:04:13 PM EDT
Now, I want to preface this by saying that normally I don't get worked up about End Times scenarios, but there is one prophecy that I cannot ignore, and it has me wondering.

The Papal Prophecy

Now, is this text something we should heed of? Or is it mere apocryphal heresy?
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 5:10:43 PM EDT
[#1]
It is an interesting prophecy.  It is too soon to tell if it is accurate but we are close.  I enjoy old prophecies like those of Cayce/Nostradamus/Fatima etc.

ETA:  I don't orient any of my religious views around these types of prophecies -- just fun to take a look at.  Kind of like the Tommy101 Time traveler thread.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 5:51:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I sure hope so, only way to prove the atheists wrong.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 6:25:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Some guys prophecy doesn't affect when the end times are.  People have spent 2000 years thinking they were living in the last days.  God has already spoken.  Psalm 110.  Most quoted verse from the OT in the NT.  " until I make your enemies a footstool". I still see enemies of Christians.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top