Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2006 6:17:51 AM EDT
I'm trying to get enrolled in the MSSF program this spring so I can be prepared for my motorcycle license test.  The phone number on their website leads me to a recorded message where you can enter your zip code and it gives you the phone number/address of the five nearest locations.  The first four are in south/central NJ, and the fifth is in Delaware!  Are there no MSSF locations anywhere near the Philadelhpia area?  How do I get an actual HUMAN on the phone to answer my questions????
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:06:45 PM EDT
[#1]
You might try calling the one in central NJ since I guess that's the closest one to you and see if they know of one closer. I'd imagine you'll get a human on the phone at one of the "local" telephone numbers. Hopefully you will. I did when I called the main one for the state of AL when trying to find the nearest one to me. I can't imagine a city the size of Philadelphia not having a local office.

You might also call some of the local bike shops and see if they know a local number. Surely they will, since doing the MSF school gets people an insurance break, and I'd imagine they'd want to help their customers by knowing that info.

Also, try emailing them. Good luck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top