Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:26:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I think you need more parts
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:59:26 AM EDT
[#2]
haha yeh, it's a project bike, but when it's done it should be cool ;)
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:46:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you ever messed with Trumpets before? You have a whole lot of money yet to spend if it doesn't come with a mill. Triumphs have gone crazy again money wise. What is the title situation on that roller? Have you ridden a rigid before? Tell us more about you and your skill levels of riding and wrenching.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:16:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Used to own a bsa a long time ago.  Rode around on a chopped sporty for a while too, the only thing I got to say is if you have never owned a vintage brit bike or chopper RUN RUN AWAY, if you have owned a vintage era brit bike and are aware of the maintenance requirements, and ridden a chopper and understand the 18 point turn concept, and you are willing to understand that it is not going to be a modern motorcycle, it is not going to ride like a modern bike, handle like a modern bike, or be as reliable as a modern bike and are willing to accept it for what it is then you may be ok.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:22:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I love older British bikes. They look good, sound good(when their running) and overall just appeal to me. But I would never for the life of me actually buy one. I feel the same way towards Harley's though also. Japanese just over all produced a much better bike all the way around, probably still do today.

Better get ready for lots of back aches on a rigid. 1 time on a rigid, around the yard and slightly down the road and never ever again.....
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:23:44 PM EDT
[#6]
man, hardtails are a pain in the lower lumbar!

the bike has serious potential. personally, go for it!

ETA -

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:37:39 PM EDT
[#7]
haha nice picture ;)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top