Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/7/2006 12:57:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:26:23 AM EDT
I think you need more parts
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:59:26 AM EDT
haha yeh, it's a project bike, but when it's done it should be cool ;)
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:46:19 PM EDT
Have you ever messed with Trumpets before? You have a whole lot of money yet to spend if it doesn't come with a mill. Triumphs have gone crazy again money wise. What is the title situation on that roller? Have you ridden a rigid before? Tell us more about you and your skill levels of riding and wrenching.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:16:57 PM EDT
Used to own a bsa a long time ago. Rode around on a chopped sporty for a while too, the only thing I got to say is if you have never owned a vintage brit bike or chopper RUN RUN AWAY, if you have owned a vintage era brit bike and are aware of the maintenance requirements, and ridden a chopper and understand the 18 point turn concept, and you are willing to understand that it is not going to be a modern motorcycle, it is not going to ride like a modern bike, handle like a modern bike, or be as reliable as a modern bike and are willing to accept it for what it is then you may be ok.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:22:17 PM EDT
I love older British bikes. They look good, sound good(when their running) and overall just appeal to me. But I would never for the life of me actually buy one. I feel the same way towards Harley's though also. Japanese just over all produced a much better bike all the way around, probably still do today.

Better get ready for lots of back aches on a rigid. 1 time on a rigid, around the yard and slightly down the road and never ever again.....
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:23:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/7/2006 3:26:57 PM EDT by cheaptrickfan]
man, hardtails are a pain in the lower lumbar!

the bike has serious potential. personally, go for it!

ETA -

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:37:39 PM EDT
haha nice picture ;)
Top Top