Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 6:40:14 PM EDT
I'm just finding my way around here, and came upon this page.  Figured I'd show off my two wheeled babies here, since my gun collection is a wee bit sparse to post on the other boards.  I will say, the bikes aren't getting as much attention here lately since I bought my XD.
2003 Harley-Davidson Road King...25,000 miles (18,000 of which I put on her).
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/scrcteach/harley/100_1220.jpg
1978 Honda CB750F "cafe racer" restification in progress.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/scrcteach/honda/100_1633.jpg
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#1]
nice bikes, I like that 750F!  Great project!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:19:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice Road King, is it an ex cop bike?

I ride an '05 Ultra.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:16:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah it was a cop bike.  I've "civilianized" it completely except for the saddlebags (the red buttons on the switch housing in the pic are no longer there, that was an old picture.)  Don't see many like mine running around (except for the ones under police officers' butts).
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:45:37 PM EDT
[#4]
'78  Comstar wheels ? Never understood why they inverted the spokes shortly after that. No improvement in looks and MUCH harder to clean the wheels.  Is it a 750F? I like it.  Stay safe
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:36:45 AM EDT
[#5]
That 750 is gonna be really cool!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:55:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Is it a 750F? I like it.

Yeah, it's a 750F (SuperSport).  I plan on painting it during my spring break here in a couple weeks.  I've spent an unreal amount of time and money on it (it's almost embarrasing).  Everything that could be replaced has been (seals, bearings, bushings, hoses, etc.)  My goal is to have it done and fine tuned by June and take it to the Honda Hoot in Knoxville, TN.  

Here are some pictures I took during the process.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top