Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 3:48:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:46:10 PM EDT
[#1]
we always knew you were a flamer, did you have to infect your son too?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:57:38 PM EDT
[#2]
That pretty damn good for his age. I can't paint shit, so anything impresses me. He keeps at it he could make lots of money someday doing that.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:05:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
we always knew you were a flamer, did you have to infect your son too?

At least the flames aren't rainbow colored.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:12:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:26:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Your son will remember this for the rest of his life.  And so will you.  Congrats to both of you!  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:35:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thousands of comedians out of work....
Maniac..I thought I would be up late fixing his first attempt but he went at it like he's done it before. I wish I could have done a better job cutting the flames out but he's tickled pink with the way they turned out.

Yeah I was gonna poke fun at ya, your scissor-fu is kinda weak.

Striping tape is your friend.......
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:36:43 PM EDT
[#7]
ok, WTF is a "club car"?  Is that the canuk version of the Boy Scout's "Pinewood Derby" cars?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:24:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:26:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Those were fun.  I made 3-4 of those, always wanted to put an estes rocket motor on it...  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:26:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ok, WTF is a "club car"?  Is that the canuk version of the Boy Scout's "Pinewood Derby" cars?

Yep..same thing.
Well he held his own tonite racing it but got beat out in eliminations. So his car now resides in our china cabinet on display!
Maniac..thanks for the tip. Maybe next year..

I thought so from the picture.  Glad to hear he had fun painting it.  Even if I *am* being out-painted by a 10 year old.

Quoted:
Those were fun. I made 3-4 of those, always wanted to put an estes rocket motor on it...

Been there, done that.  They don't stay on the ground, and they don't fly very well at all.  But its a pretty good way of turning a car-shaped chunk of wood into kindling.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top