Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:13:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Very Cool!

I don't motocross but I know a member here that does "woods riding" similar to motocross...

That being said:

PAGING WIZZO_ARAKM14!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:26:13 PM EDT
[#2]
This isn't motocross, but I thought it was still kind of cool: Johnny Campbell at Baja a couple years ago:

ETA: Hmmm, this looks like crap; the original is tack-sharp. How do you resize something so it's smaller and closer to the size that Photobucket saves the file as?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:02:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll see if I can find any old pics.  I sold my YZ250 3 years ago when I bought my house.  I miss it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:14:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Local race Back in May of '05.

Running about 4th off the start (we're flying downhill; your's truly heading for the cameraman)

One more shot before the SHTF.

Everyone you saw in the pic above and the 2 guys next to me (#72, 88, 300, and 33) hit the ground at the bottom of the hill. We were run into a mud bog and they weren't prepared for it. As soon as the guys in front of me started hitting the mud, I held 'er wide and made it out of the mud in first place.

Said mud bog at the end of the first lap.

Just another part of the trail (only 50yds from the mud)

Coming out of that same section on the next lap.

Coming out of another mudhole.

Last lap. I'm dead. It was 90 degrees out, no wind, and I got a hole in my waterbag halfway through the first lap. This is 8 laps leter (approximately 5 or 6 miles per lap). I nearly passed out after the checkered flag. But I finished DAMMIT!!

The Moose Run, June 4th, 2005.
Who's that handsom devil out front getting the holeshot

What you don't see is the deluge that started about 45 seconds after the start. Here's after the first lap.

Bike got thirsy

Gotta make up some time now!!

I ended up winning this one.

The Race, Oct. 29th, 2005.

I won this one too.

Dear 'ol Dad....running just a couple minutes back

kato4moto, does this look familiar (I'll be damned if I couldn't catch ya)

Sorry about the pics, I can't enlarge them without having to pay for them.

Pics courtesy of John Gasso. www.photobyjohn.com

WIZZO
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:33:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Hope you don't mind quad pics, but I always liked this pic of my little brother:
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:35:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Sweet pics!  Wish i still had time to ride!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:08:58 PM EDT
[#7]
No pics, But i use to do some desert racing on a badass XR600. I never did that well but it was fun as shit.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:58:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Tag. Nice pictures so far.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:20:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Tag...
Sean
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:34:46 PM EDT
[#10]
*Holy thread bump* (for more pics)

Id like to get into track riding, but hell Im a beast at 6'6" 300 pounds.. I dont know if a CRF450F could pull my fat ass around.

I run an XR650R in the desert/baja, that may just have to do..

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:00:25 PM EDT
[#11]
A CR450 would pull you faster than that XR650. The 450 has more power.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top