Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 8:24:14 PM EDT
First off I just discovered car guys here cool! I spend most of my time in AR-15 .

I was suprised to find this over here in general so Ill introduce myself  as applys  Im a G.M. Mopar and BMW guy.  I have about 18 years of wrenching  stuff like lifted jeeps 2 1/2 ton rockwells under a suburban with a 500 caddy in it. I rebuild TH 400 and TH350s as well as BW t56 ect . then I got sick BLACK RIFLE DISEASE.
Am I alone or dose anyone else have something sitting in the gargae that is being neglected due to diversion of funds? My illness is causing a rust free 1972 cutlass holiday coupe set. I am currentley in the proscess of installing prothane bushings . Next will be stainless brake lines.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:38:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Both of these have been sitting all summer, gotta have more Black Rifles

BRD is'nt yet bad enough to want to sell the car's though
YET!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:58:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Sell? Can it get that bad?  Nice 56 whats under the hood? At least yoursare in one peice. I have my engine and trans out as well as the front clip off and the interiour out. I have converted from drum to disk and installed new U-Joints, springs,  prothane bushings , heater core, blower motor and rebuilt the TH350. Still doing body bushings and rear trailing arm bushings. Then on to Axle bearings & seals and the brakes& lines.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:55:02 AM EDT
[#3]
here's a link to more pics, shows under the hood

www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=688846&uid=498052&members=1

www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=668601&uid=498052&members=1

Took me seven years to get that far, Glad I got most of it done before interests changed
Seven years and a TON of money
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:00:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:48:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Oh yea.........I have a 1969 Charger just begging me to come back and finish it.

*Jedi hand wave*  You will give me the Charger and be happy that you did...*/Jedi hand wave*

I need one of those like I need a hole in my head, but I still want it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:41:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow I was just gonna post a thread about this exact thing. I have a Camaro and a 67' Chevelle that are getting completely negelcted. I am having a hard time getting back into the swing of busting knuckles. I would rather have an Eotech sight, ammo, or another rifle instead of a brake kit, engine build, or body work to do. I am kinda getting bummed out about even starting on the cars again. I might have to cash in on one of them. Good luck with yours.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:51:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Oh yea.........I have a 1969 Charger just begging me to come back and finish it.

yes Tj and im waiting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top