Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/7/2006 8:24:14 PM EDT
First off I just discovered car guys here cool! I spend most of my time in AR-15 .

I was suprised to find this over here in general so Ill introduce myself as applys Im a G.M. Mopar and BMW guy. I have about 18 years of wrenching stuff like lifted jeeps 2 1/2 ton rockwells under a suburban with a 500 caddy in it. I rebuild TH 400 and TH350s as well as BW t56 ect . then I got sick BLACK RIFLE DISEASE.
Am I alone or dose anyone else have something sitting in the gargae that is being neglected due to diversion of funds? My illness is causing a rust free 1972 cutlass holiday coupe set. I am currentley in the proscess of installing prothane bushings . Next will be stainless brake lines.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:38:43 PM EDT
Both of these have been sitting all summer, gotta have more Black Rifles

BRD is'nt yet bad enough to want to sell the car's though

YET!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:58:01 PM EDT
Sell? Can it get that bad? Nice 56 whats under the hood? At least yoursare in one peice. I have my engine and trans out as well as the front clip off and the interiour out. I have converted from drum to disk and installed new U-Joints, springs, prothane bushings , heater core, blower motor and rebuilt the TH350. Still doing body bushings and rear trailing arm bushings. Then on to Axle bearings & seals and the brakes& lines.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:55:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/8/2006 5:55:55 AM EDT by YardDogOne]
here's a link to more pics, shows under the hood

www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=688846&uid=498052&members=1

www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=668601&uid=498052&members=1

Took me seven years to get that far, Glad I got most of it done before interests changed
Seven years and a TON of money
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:00:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:48:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TomJefferson:
Oh yea.........I have a 1969 Charger just begging me to come back and finish it.

*Jedi hand wave* You will give me the Charger and be happy that you did...*/Jedi hand wave*

I need one of those like I need a hole in my head, but I still want it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:41:25 PM EDT
Wow I was just gonna post a thread about this exact thing. I have a Camaro and a 67' Chevelle that are getting completely negelcted. I am having a hard time getting back into the swing of busting knuckles. I would rather have an Eotech sight, ammo, or another rifle instead of a brake kit, engine build, or body work to do. I am kinda getting bummed out about even starting on the cars again. I might have to cash in on one of them. Good luck with yours.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:51:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TomJefferson:
Oh yea.........I have a 1969 Charger just begging me to come back and finish it.

yes Tj and im waiting.
Top Top