Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 9:33:13 AM EDT
[#1]
It was a long road for me to get the bike and I came so close to just getting the KTM. I put down 2 deposits with different dealers and ended up buying it from a listing on cycle trader. I also heard similar from both about it being in "soon" - not sure what Yamaha is doing with this bike. May be down to Euro5 next year and demand in Europe to get one beforehand is what some folks are saying on https://www.tenere700.net/

This was the 1st dealer. The second dealer (who was larger by sales volume and I spoke with the owner) would keep on Yamaha corporate and they still had their "allocation" removed.

Long story short, keep an eye on cycle trader and if you have a chance jump on it. Hope you get your bike soon!
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 12:11:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is what I paid for a leftover 2019 Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe in June of this of this year.
MSRP was was $11,699, dealer had it for $9,899 ($1,800 savings), with tax, freight, set-up and documentation fees it was $11,800.
I talked him down another $500, Kawasaki had a $250 military discount, $11,050 OTD.
I ended up getting back $120 because it was cheaper to license it in the county where I live.

http://www.vaq34.com/junk/2019_Kawasaki_Z900RS_mods_02.jpg
View Quote

That's pretty . But that would cost me nearly $950.00 just in tax/title fees here in N. Yorkistan .
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top