Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2010 1:53:00 PM EDT
I got a discount code for rockauto.com in an email today.  The email said it was OK to distribute the code so you shouldn't run into inactivation problems.

Enter this code:  37661932453093

You'll get 5% off the purchase price.  The code expires 10-10-2010.
Link Posted: 8/10/2010 3:08:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I got a discount code for rockauto.com in an email today.  The email said it was OK to distribute the code so you shouldn't run into inactivation problems.

Enter this code:  37661932453093

You'll get 5% off the purchase price.  The code expires 10-10-2010.

Nice thanks, getting close to needing ball joints for my truck this will come in handy.

Thanks
J-
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:58:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Discount on RockAuto Parts!

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is: 39102413221279

Using Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage––anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

Direct C&P from my e-mail....these guys are great. I ordered two tailight lens covers for my '71 F-250. In stock, total cost was under $30, inclu shipping. It arrived 3 days later in WA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top