Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 3:25:15 PM EDT
Hi folks,
If you are interested in investing, this is for you. If you own stock, this is definitely for you. If you do not know what the SHO list is, you need to read the information available on this issue of market fraud. The subject website is a "portal" to access other sites on the subject.

Get started here and learn.

Don't thank me. Thank the folks that have done the grunt work on this.

My personal interest. I own stock in NFI (NYSE). It is a GOOD company with great managers. It is making money and delivering a very good dividend. I want the dividend to supplement my retirement and help pay for my grandkids education.

The bad guys are trying to kill it by naked shorting the stock and driving the price down. Do your due diligence. The SEC ADMITS to the fraud. Please read and pass this on to your friends.

You owe it to yourself to spend time learning about this. You will not be disappointed but it will take some work. I am no expert on the stock market but I do play one at home.

Thanks for your time.

Sam Locke
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:30:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I was pretty heavy into NFI back in 2003 and 2004.  Made a bundle off of it, but took my money out and exchanged it for gold and silver.

Investing for NFI is NOT for the faint of heart.  I recommend it, but do it for the dividends, and ignore the ups and downs of the stock, because there's a lot of illegal manipulation going on (peopel trying to tank the stock with naked shorts).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top