Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 6:41:04 AM EDT
I have a bunch of silver coins that I bought back in the mid 90s.  I paid about $500 at that time.  Since the price is up there, I'd like to sell and turn the cash into another investment.  

How do I go about doing that??

Should I talk to local silver coin dealers or should I talk to an online dealer??

Or should I hang onto them and wait for a higher price??

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:00:18 AM EDT
[#1]
kitco will buy them for about $5.75 per 1 dollar face valuewww.kitco.com.  

Local coin shops won't give you a whole lot for them, maybe 5 times face if your lucky.

Ebay has fees

probly the best way to go is through kitco.com  unless you can find someone that will buy them all.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:05:09 AM EDT
[#2]
try goldinvestment.com I have sold large quantities of gold and silver in times passed

Also, depending on the type, quantity, condition of your items, you might be able to find a buyer here by splitting the buy/sell spreads which allows both parties to benefit by 2 -3 %.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top