Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2017 7:30:19 PM EDT
RSS feeds?  Google alerts for companies you're watching or holding?  Is there a financial aggregator site similar to Drudge?

I keep running into information overload.  I can't possibly read everything out there and still maintain the rest of my life.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 7:49:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Just don't read Zerohedge, as the sky has been falling every monday since 2011.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 7:53:27 PM EDT
[#2]
If you join Seeking Alpha, you can set up alerts on ticker symbols of interest to you.

You will get more alerts than you want, (or at least I do), but it usually doesn't take long to delete if you don't want to read it.

Reader comments may some times be valuable, though usually their is a lot more noise than signal.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 5:18:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been looking for something similar.  I haven't found it yet.

I have found some good financial websites.  Some are also asset class specific (Futures, Forex)

But here are a few that I use daily.   I don't try to ready EVERYTHING. I use certain sites for specific info.

General Market Review and interesting articles from various sources (both good and bad)  

Real Clear Markets  They have articles from mises.org to Slate and everything in between.   Probably the closest to a true aggregator.

Forex Factory  I use their calendar to track major announcements (oil and nat gas inventories, Fed announcements, international announcements)

Finviz  I use this to follow individual sectors and the market overall.   They also have a big news section with current articles.

Bloomberg Earnings  I use this to see who is going to post quarterly earnings announcements.

Econoday  Another economic calendar site.

I have a few more if you have specific news and data questions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top