Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2017 7:49:51 PM EDT
I think I just goofed when I bought some Powershares QQQ Trust stock (ticker is QQQ). I might get a K-1 from them at the end of the year and I hate filing K-1 forms with my taxes. Is there any way to find out for sure if they issue one of those? I did a word search through the prospectus and saw no mention of a K-1. Can anyone help me out please?
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 7:15:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Etf.com says no K1. I don't see any  generated from last year on the power share site. They should make it  easier to find if they are going to put trust on the end. Call em to make sure if  no one else knows.  Hope this helps
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 10:08:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks! I sent them an email just to be sure. But it looks like you're right. K-1s are annoying for me so I try to avoid those.

This QQQ fund looks to be doing quite well. It is doing better than VTI (an S&P500 tracking ETF) so I might move some of my money into it.

Update: got an email back from them confirming that there's no pesky K-1 with this fund.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 11:43:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Sweet. I was worried a bit after seeing your post. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top