Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2017 7:45:31 AM EDT
Anyone have any experience with Hantz? Not particularly looking for financial manager but few guys I work with swear by them. Had bad experience with Chase bank, little hesitant on letting someone make decisions on my money.
Thanks
Huck
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 8:09:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Very interesting story they've got, diversification and business model.

Just for perspective, one successful theory out there, is to choose mentors/leaders/advisers that have the "heart of a teacher". Meaning, gravitate towards people who have been there and done that who will gladly share their professional advice. No problem with paying for the advice but not a situation where your money goes into a black hole or ivory tower. Meanwhile, the advisers are walking the walk at the same time as yourself but maybe two steps ahead of you.

With that said, spend some time on their website, do your due diligance.
Looks like they are heavy on selling insurance winning awards on insurance sales
They own a Bank now
They own a private jet fleet now
They own a golf course now

Private jets, golf and insurance oh my.

I am all for capitalism but at what point is the client being over charged and how much real value is there versus perceived value?
For me, they'd be a "no-go". For close friends asking, they'd be a "no-go". For enemies, "go for it and let me know what the fees are!"
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 5:34:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I met with them as Im on a board that is exploring their guidance. Not sure what to think...no high pressure sales, we have not discussed fees yet. Interesting....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top