Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2012 4:08:11 PM EDT
My son works part time for a guy that does lawn care but it's not his core business, so he wants to subcontract it. My son and I are interested in taking over this part of his business by starting our own. We plan to buy a zero turn mower that will cover fairly large jobs, and it will cost us around $8000. We have all the other equipment required to operate a lawn care business. I'm not sure where to start, so I need to now the ins-and-outs of starting this business, probably as a sole-proprietor.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 2:27:34 PM EDT
Originally Posted By flyguync:
My son works part time for a guy that does lawn care but it's not his core business, so he wants to subcontract it. My son and I are interested in taking over this part of his business by starting our own. We plan to buy a zero turn mower that will cover fairly large jobs, and it will cost us around $8000. We have all the other equipment required to operate a lawn care business. I'm not sure where to start, so I need to now the ins-and-outs of starting this business, probably as a sole-proprietor.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_133/1303474_Landscaping_business_considerations_.html&page=1#i33156466

ar-jedi
Top Top