Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 6:30:54 PM EDT
Hello all,

I have been in the adopt a soldier program for a couple of years. This has been a very positive experience for me.  I have a pen pal and have been sending packages oversea to her. Her tour is almost over, and she will be coming home soon. I was going to adopt another soldier  but sense there are so many of you from this site that are over there. I would be more than happy to adopt one of you. This is a very small thank you to all the wonderful folks on this site and to all of you over seas.  First taker wins. Email me you name, mailing address, email address  etc....

God Speed,
Jayme
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:20:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey Justin,

Care Package in the mail!!!!

Jayme.....
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:12:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I will second this. I can't send much but I can send a few things, I got lots of magazines.  My 12 year daughter and 5 year son also like getting letters from over seas.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:31:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Tango Mike.....Roger Out!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top