User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 6:17:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:

Nothing says, "friendship," like sending your buddy an Article 15 in a box.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:
Originally Posted By flying_finn:

Vodka with blue food coloring

Nothing says, "friendship," like sending your buddy an Article 15 in a box.
Bullshit. They can’t prosecute the recipient unless they can prove collusion.

Gatorade bottles and other sports drinks with plastic “safety caps” are easy to defeat with a few seconds in boiling water. Twist it off quickly, refill with anything you want, and twist it back on. It’s up to your buddy to be discreet.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 6:56:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Never had "Listerine" or even bottles taken, out of dozens over a few deployments.

Am I the only one that played golf while I was there?
Didn't mind going down to KNB too, big diving platform and pool there as I recall along with the shit stained Persian Gulf.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 10:50:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By whoanelly:  Arifjan has the most depressing Chili's I've ever been in, which I guess isn't saying much since that's only the second time in my life I've been to Chili's.  Lots of guys PCS'ed here to ARCENT, so they have lots of time off to spend running 5ks, fraternizing, and Bogarting the dumbbells while skipping leg day in the gym.  

So glad I won't be here my entire tour.  
View Quote
Wow, you got a Chili's?  That's new.

Hey, could you get me a phone # or an email to the Kuwaiti/US protocol office?  If you leave the PX and go down the main road past the permanent barracks, it's the low building on your left.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 12:22:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By backbencher:

Hey, could you get me a phone # or an email to the Kuwaiti/US protocol office?  If you leave the PX and go down the main road past the permanent barracks, it's the low building on your left.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By backbencher:
Originally Posted By whoanelly:  Arifjan has the most depressing Chili's I've ever been in, which I guess isn't saying much since that's only the second time in my life I've been to Chili's.  Lots of guys PCS'ed here to ARCENT, so they have lots of time off to spend running 5ks, fraternizing, and Bogarting the dumbbells while skipping leg day in the gym.  

So glad I won't be here my entire tour.  

Give me a couple days; I'll PM you.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 2:12:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks man.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 2:12:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Been on Ali for the last week trying to head back to Astan.  Few small changes here since I left over a year ago.  DFAC still serving same menu/rotation for the last 3 yrs.  Was over at Afirjan Sunday and that place still wants to control every moment of your life.

CD
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 4:53:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
Been on Ali for the last week trying to head back to Astan.  Few small changes here since I left over a year ago.  DFAC still serving same menu/rotation for the last 3 yrs.  Was over at Afirjan Sunday and that place still wants to control every moment of your life.

CD
View Quote
Heard they were shutting Ali's DFAC down.  Guess not.  I actually liked the chow there.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top