Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 7:32:44 PM EDT
I predict the United States will only do well in events where the scoring is purely based upon the objective standard of speed.  In any event requiring judging we will get no more than a silver.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:33:14 PM EDT
[#1]
USA won gold in men's half-pipe.  Ice dancing and pairs figure skating have never been somthing we have done well at.

Are you implying someone has it "out" for USA competitiors?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:44:52 PM EDT
[#2]
that was indeed my prediction.  It may not turn out to be the case.  Half pipe is almost a gimme since it was invented here.  The others surprise me, but I have not been keeping up.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:13:00 AM EDT
[#3]
The last time I heard some of the songs played during the entrance of the athletes I was stationed in Italy.
I’ll never be able to get Funky Town out of my head now.

I can’t seem to get away from that place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top