Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 5:20:53 AM EDT

I really never payed much attention to him until this week . Is he a punk-ass like I'm hearing
or was this an isolated incident ?  Is he good enough to go pro ?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:23:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Punk-ass POS.
Long list.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:24:55 AM EDT
[#2]
He's a punk ass. Chances are he'll get picked up by somebody in the 4th round and never make it on the field in a regular season game. He ain't his brother.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:01:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Speaking for just about every Hokie out there, we are glad is ass is gone.  He has done nothing but tarnish the image of our fine University.  Hopefully it will serve as an example to the rest of the knuckle heads who have a hard time playing clean, disciplined football.
I would rather have a team that goes 6-6 with good guys playing than a winning team with a bunch of thug-wanna-be's
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:04:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
He's a punk ass. Chances are he'll get picked up by somebody in the 4th round and never make it on the field in a regular season game. He ain't his brother.

+1 on that, Marcus doesn't even come close to being like his brother.  Mike is a good guy and came to Tech as a humble person.  I know a security guard who travelled with the team.  He said Vick was a great guy, really friendly.  Now every July Vick flys him down to Falcons training camp and gives the family all sorts of signed pictures and stuff.  Marcus is a bad seed.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:05:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Complete POS.  I hope the NFL does the right thing and ignores the little punk.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:05:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Tremendous talent but with a head full of snakes.

5sub
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:12:31 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm guessing a 6th or 7th rounder. Maybe.

Somebody will take a chance on him.

I'm glad that VA Tech nutted up and kicked him off of the team.

Hey, whatever happend to that f$u guy that was sent home after (allegedly) raping someone before the bowl?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top