Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 8:40:54 PM EDT
ESPN and ABC has been hyping USC like school girls whom have a crush on a boy.  Totally digustiong.  But ANY NFL team will kick USCs ass all over the field.  Even the Detroit Lions would crush USC.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:42:55 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
ESPN and ABC has been hyping USC like school girls whom have a crush on a boy.  Totally digustiong.  But ANY NFL team will kick USCs ass all over the field.  Even the Detroit Lions would crush USC.

THERE ARE A LOT OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAMS THAT CAN BEAT THEM.  
THEY JUST NEVER GET A CHANCE AS THEY ARE IN A DIFFERENT CONFERENCE.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:43:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is very true as we saw today. But the fawning and praising of USC as the next coming was disgusting.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:44:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Leinhart is gonna get killed out there. Shys away from contact and is about as mobile as a stump.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Nebraska's 1995 team (that beat #2 Florida in the first BCS championship in the Fiesta Bowl) would mop the field with Leinhart's snotty nose and rip Bush a new asshole.

44-14.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:45:17 PM EDT
[#5]
OU win streak remains in place!!!

Thanks Texas!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:53:33 PM EDT
[#6]
The Pac10 has always been weak imho...I think Ohio State or Penn State would have beat USC as well...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:58:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I wish Auburn could have played them last year, that team was stacked.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:59:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Truer words cannot be said.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:01:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I wish Auburn could have played them last year, that team was stacked.  

Yep, I think Auburn would have won. Tremendous running game, a QB who won't lose if for you, and a good defense.

That package wins championships.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:07:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I'll have to agree with you on everyone slobbering on USC's knob, but the above highlighted statement is one of the most goofy-assed statements I've ever read on this here interweb.

Of course any NFL team would beat them, even the worst NFL team has the best of the college programs players on their roster.

Hey...for fun...let's put the leading SCCA driver against Shumacher or Hakkinen on a road course...that'll be fair.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:09:07 PM EDT
[#11]
One thing about all the USC hype that pissed me off was saying they had won 2 Natl Championships in a row?  WTF?

2003 - BCS says USC is #1
2004 - BCS says LSU is #1, but some AP coaches poll says USC is #1

WTF?  Does that count as two in a row?  Not to me.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:10:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Texas won the crystal trophy tonight.

USC won it last year.

LSU won it two years ago.

There can be no other discussion on the matter.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:37:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Auburn would have chewed up USC last year, their offense was loaded as hell, and their defense was pretty strong too, and I am an Alabama fan, these 50pt per game offenses could not hack it in the S.E.C., when you go undefeated in the S.E.C, you deserve to play for a national championship.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:47:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Auburn would have chewed up USC last year, their offense was loaded as hell, and their defense was pretty strong too, and I am an Alabama fan, these 50pt per game offenses could not hack it in the S.E.C., when you go undefeated in the S.E.C, you deserve to play for a national championship.

Whoaaa..A Bama fan pleading Auburns case...the world shall end now.

I'm a Tennessee fan and you know what we're going through right now...my world ended early in this season
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#15]
I am a Bama fan as well, and I feel the same way. I think Auburn would have run all over them and should have played them........it would have been a much better game. At least Tyrone Prothro won the Pontiac Game Changing award last night..............heck of a catch!

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whoaaa..A Bama fan pleading Auburns case...the world shall end now.

I'm a Tennessee fan and you know what we're going through right now...my world ended early in this season

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top