Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 8:32:49 PM EDT
Freakin Keith JERKson (Jackson) and his pro-USC bias...camera work on all the ghetto clowns of SC on the sidelines. I've never seen such a CRAP announcing job as the Rose Bowl tonight!
Congrats LONGHORNS!!! USC and ABC can go pound sand up their ass! TEXAS #1
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:37:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh ya....Notre Dame got ripped off and REALLY beat SC as well...Eat it toejams!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:44:59 PM EDT
[#2]

My wife is a former Marching Chief (Florida State's marching band), and she was complaining to me that the camera footage hardly ever showed Texas' band, but kept showing the USC band.

She also commented that USC's band is really mediocre.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:47:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
My wife is a former Marching Chief (Florida State's marching band), and she was complaining to me that the camera footage hardly ever showed Texas' band, but kept showing the USC band.

I said the same thing yesterday about the PSU game.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:51:26 PM EDT
[#4]
ABC/ESPN is ALWAYS strongly biased in favor of the PAC 10 and BIG 10 (Michigan and Ohio State).
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:52:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
ABC/ESPN is ALWAYS strongly biased in favor of the PAC 10 and BIG 10 (Michigan and Ohio State).

Preach, brother preach!!!  Oh, you left out Notre Lame.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:54:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ND is NBCs favorite not ABC.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:55:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ND is NBCs favorite not ABC.

I stand corrected, you are correct sir.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:57:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Also how noone gave WVU a chance to win either.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:58:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

She also commented that USC's band is really mediocre.  

And you better listen to your wife on that one! She is right! Nole grad here too..and we know about our band!! And of course our war chant!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:59:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

thats because they are superior conferences... duh
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:59:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. All the really did was dance and wear sunglasses. Whooppty doo. I've heard much better from much smaller bands.
P.S. Go Longhorns!! Glad someone took USC off the pedestal.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:03:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Talk about the worst hockey coverage. ESPN and ABC are the worse at covering a hockey game. the Announcers are ok since foot ball is not anymore I guess I will cover a hockey and they just dont get the calls right. They dont call the game with emotion. Its like they are reading from a card. I am glad I can get CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp) now they can call a good game. Other than being a little bias toward Toronto
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:05:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats because they are superior conferences... duh

No that is because ABC carries those conferences, slants coverage that way, and shamefully uses ESPN to influence everything from national news coverage to polls. It is despicable the way ABC has been able to manipulate things in the PAC-10s favor on many occasions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top