Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2017 5:03:41 PM EDT
I don't watch football but I would like to buy something from the Cowboys without the NFL getting their cut. Any idea how to do that?  Yes it is about the flag and anthem issue

Never mind they kneeled .
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:25:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Might want to hold off your purchase, they have determined to disappoint!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:27:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe anything officially licensed under the NFL seal has already had it's fee paid to the cock suckers league and team before it hits the shelf. Someone that's directly involved in retail licensing may have the full scoop to support or refute my limited knowledge on the matter. .
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:47:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe anything officially licensed under the NFL seal has already had it's fee paid to the cock suckers league and team before it hits the shelf. Someone that's directly involved in retail licensing may have the full scoop to support or refute my limited knowledge on the matter. .
View Quote
I believe you are correct.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:51:41 PM EDT
[#4]
nope, done with them as with all nfl
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:09:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Might want to hold off your purchase, they have determined to disappoint!
View Quote
Performance wise or are they going to lemming out too?
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 6:45:30 PM EDT
[#6]
The Dallas Brokeback Cowboys

(Wish I had thought of it.)
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 4:59:34 PM EDT
[#7]
The revenue sharing agreements basically mean that anything with the shield on it has the revenue spread across the league. Jerry Jones really doesn't like that aspect of the business.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top