Link Posted: 8/18/2017 12:54:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 9:54:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unless Bryan screws everything up the draft order is not revealed until the night of the draft. I've made a few changes to ensure Heineken picks last  (watch that actually happen now and I'll never hear the end of it!)  
View Quote
Picking last is almost as good as pick 1...I'll make it work
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:37:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
ok, here is how we are doing funds.  

Paypal Gift, Or MO

you MUST note, Arf user name,  team name, and league name!!!!!!  

let me say again for you slow learners,

you MUST note, Arf user name,  team name, and league name!!!!!!  

paypal gift to [email protected] (it will say andrea lamb is the name, but its me)

@Sandman67 @Maverick91 @bespride @tctlrld @eracer @Devils_Advocate @Heineken @calsapher @RSG @WilsonC @BrowardMason
View Quote
Payment sent!
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:52:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Picking last is almost as good as pick 1...I'll make it work
View Quote
I agree. I like the 2 picks in a row.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:05:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Payment sent.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:11:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:50:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
@pointman66  it doesn't show you have joined the classic league on Yahoo
View Quote
I think we discussed this via IM a few weeks ago, but I just want to do the PPR league.

If you absolutely need someone to make it even, let me know.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:53:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:57:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 8:41:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 8:35:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 8:42:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 9:40:43 AM EDT
[#13]
I've been checking the original post for the PayPal address.
Payment is on the way, thanks to your IM, Bryan.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 9:42:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Unless Bryan screws everything up the draft order is not revealed until the night of the draft. I've made a few changes to ensure Heineken picks last  (watch that actually happen now and I'll never hear the end of it!)  
View Quote
I would really like at least ten minutes to be able to set up my draft helper software.  (Not that it will actually help.)  I remember getting behind the on the clock right from the start last year.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 10:58:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 12:32:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Draft helper software....

Mine is called Crown Royal and man balls

Draft helper software.. .how dare u sir
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 12:50:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 1:41:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I would really like at least ten minutes to be able to set up my draft helper software.  (Not that it will actually help.)  I remember getting behind the on the clock right from the start last year.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Like Bryan stated, you will have an hour.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 2:55:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 2:59:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
ok guns, wilsonC isn't responding to PMs or emails, so I gave away his teams in both leagues.  

gets us back to twelve teams
View Quote
Everyone paid up now?
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 8:17:20 PM EDT
[#22]
I'll paypal tomorrow. Just really busy playing the part of commish in the other league  

PM me the paypal address please.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 8:43:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 11:03:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
@Sandman67
@Maverick91
@BrowardMason

left to pay, all three have confirmed they are paying today
View Quote
Payment sent for Maverick and Sandman for both leagues  200.00 total.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 7:57:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 5:52:56 PM EDT
[#26]
That feeling when you finish the draft and would rather have last years team :/
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 5:54:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Draft helper software....

Mine is called Crown Royal and man balls

Draft helper software.. .how dare u sir
View Quote
That just means my season costs me $100 and yours $50
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 8:47:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That feeling when you finish the draft and would rather have last years team :/
View Quote
why? how do you screw up a snake draft? were you jerking off instead of paying attention to the draft?  
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:20:32 AM EDT
[#29]
I think this might be a winner (unlike my sorry ass team in this league...)

PPR 12-team league
4 pt.+yardage bonus passing TD's and 1 pt per 50 yds. for QB)
6 pt.+yardage bonus, 1 pt. per 20 yds. for RB/WR
TE are considered WR (i.e.no TE position)
QB's (Start 1)
Jameis Winston (6.11) ADP 7.07
Andy Dalton(9.02) ADP 11.10

RB's (Start 3)
David Johnson (1.02) ADP 1.01
Ezekiel Elliot (2.11) ADP 2.04
Danny Woodhead (5.02) ADP 6.07
Darren McFadden (7.02) ADP 9.02 (E. Elliot's handcuff.  Didn't want to let him get away.)

WR/TE's (Start 3)
Amari Cooper (3.02) ADP 2.07
T.Y. Hilton (4.11) ADP 3.01
Kyle Rudolph (8.11) ADP 6.11
Martellus Bennett (12.11) ADP 8.07

The last two pick's ADP might be a bit skewed, since most leagues have a TE roster spot, and thus they are more valuable. 

DST
Seahawks and Patriots

Kickers hardly matter (or do they win championships?)
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:16:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Week 3.  Holy crap, Sizzlsticks made a hell of a comeback.  I was a 97% favorite after the 4:00 games.  Now I'm an 18% dog...

Fuck you, Chris Thompson (he hosed me in my other league as well.)  And fuck you Raiders.  And Derek Carr.  And Crabtree (one catch for 7 yards?????)

I can still win if Dan Bailey is held to 4 points.  Otherwise, what looked like 2-1 yesterday puts me into a 1-2 hole.

Infamous and WePresidentNow looking pretty darn strong right now.

Heineken still sucks, but apparently not as bad as Vandenham...
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:02:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Heineken is Hall of Fame at sucking
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Gentlemen, I come to you seeking advice...

I'm in a dynasty league - rosters are deep and free agents of any worth are rare. For years, I had Marshawn Lynch (when he was with Seattle) as my RB1. I picked up Thomas Rawls, and when Lynch went down during his last year in Seattle, Rawls came in and did even better than Lynch. Then Rawls got hurt and I didn't have Christine Michael so I was kind of groping at RB.

This year, I had the entire Seahawks chain gang coming into the season: Lacy, Rawls, and Prosise. Carson had his big preseason game and I missed him by less than an hour.

Remember - this is a dynasty league. When you drop someone, they're likely gone forever.

My current RBs (can start two)
Lynch (OAK)
Kelley (WAS)
Perine (WAS)
Lacy (SEA)
Rawls (SEA)
Prosise (SEA)

Would you drop Lacy (or Rawls) for Corey Clement (PHI)?

Before you ask, yes - I will probably draft multiple RBs in the 2018 rookie draft.

Is Lacy done? As in done for good? Or might he have some value for another team next season?
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 2:29:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 2:47:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

man all your options suck, but I don't think Lacy is ever getting back.  He was a heathly scratch, that shows no confidence
View Quote
Yeah, in 2015 I had Lynch + Rawls and Forte + Langford. Lynch went down, Rawls was better. Forte went down, Langford was better. Two rookies just balled out after the vets ahead of them went down. I was pumped - figured I had just made the right call with handcuffs and was set for another 5+ years of great RB play from SEA & CHI.

The Rawls got hurt and missed a year. I did not have C-Mike. Forte got traded, Langford disappeared, Howard was drafted before my first pick. I picked up Bilal Powell and was doing OK with Forte as my #1.

I traded Forte + Powell for Fat Rob + Perine. Just zero confidence in the Jets, Forte is old and Powell not much younger.

I think I'm going to drop Lacy and pick up Clement and just cross my fingers that he becomes The Man in Philly.

On the plus side, my QBs are Brady/Luck/Brissett (we can start 2) and I have a good WR corps that is also fairly young. I'm leading the league in overall points with nothing but crap in my RB spots.

Thanks for the wisdom, Bryan.
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 10:53:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Week 3.  Holy crap, Sizzlsticks made a hell of a comeback.  I was a 97% favorite after the 4:00 games.  Now I'm an 18% dog...

Fuck you, Chris Thompson (he hosed me in my other league as well.)  And fuck you Raiders.  And Derek Carr.  And Crabtree (one catch for 7 yards?????)

I can still win if Dan Bailey is held to 4 points.  Otherwise, what looked like 2-1 yesterday puts me into a 1-2 hole.

Infamous and WePresidentNow looking pretty darn strong right now.

Heineken still sucks, but apparently not as bad as Vandenham...
I was second last year and made playoffs 2 of 4 last seasons.  Fuck u guys.

Sandman, u see that score
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 11:52:32 PM EDT
[#37]
I came back 3 points ahead with Hunt but just lost with that KC def td with no time left fuck!
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 10:54:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I was second last year and made playoffs 2 of 4 last seasons.  Fuck u guys.

Sandman, u see that score
View Quote
I saw it and cursed your ass for about 15 minutes. So if your ears were ringing, that was me!  

I seriously counted that as a win when I checked at 7pm

Link Posted: 10/10/2017 6:47:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Well champ, that 42.98 point total has got to be some kind of a record.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 8:05:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 6:24:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Nine teams @ 4-3
Two @ 3-4
Tight battle so far.

And then there's Maverick @ 0-7, who may have given up already (didn't start a tight end this week, and has only made one waiver claim all season.)

At least I hope that's the explanation, and that there's nothing wrong with his health, family, etc.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 9:28:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Nine teams @ 4-3
Two @ 3-4
Tight battle so far.

And then there's Maverick @ 0-7, who may have given up already (didn't start a tight end this week, and has only made one waiver claim all season.)

At least I hope that's the explanation, and that there's nothing wrong with his health, family, etc.
View Quote
Could have sworn I moved Zach Miller to my starting TE position after I picked him up on Friday, but I guess I didn't. My bad. Fortunately it didn't affect the outcome considering I lost by almost 50 points.

I've made 6 moves this season so it's not like I've been completely inactive. I've been burned too many times in the past by dropping a player that should be more productive, and as soon as he's off my team, he's lighting it up. There are some notable names on my team so I figured I would try to stick it out and hope they start performing like they should. Guess I made the wrong decision.

Regardless, look at my Points Against. I have the most points scored against my team in the entire league and it's not even close. The team with the second highest PA is 100 points less than mine. Even if I made a couple more moves in free agency, I'd probably still be the basement dweller, albeit maybe a little less embarrassing.

Feel free to send me "realistic" trade offers.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 8:13:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 7:38:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Could have sworn I moved Zach Miller to my starting TE position after I picked him up on Friday, but I guess I didn't. My bad. Fortunately it didn't affect the outcome considering I lost by almost 50 points.

I've made 6 moves this season so it's not like I've been completely inactive. I've been burned too many times in the past by dropping a player that should be more productive, and as soon as he's off my team, he's lighting it up. There are some notable names on my team so I figured I would try to stick it out and hope they start performing like they should. Guess I made the wrong decision.

Regardless, look at my Points Against. I have the most points scored against my team in the entire league and it's not even close. The team with the second highest PA is 100 points less than mine. Even if I made a couple more moves in free agency, I'd probably still be the basement dweller, albeit maybe a little less embarrassing.

Feel free to send me "realistic" trade offers.
View Quote
I wasn't ripping on you.  I was genuinely concerned about you.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 7:40:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Allow me to whine a bit.

In another league I'm in I bid $27 ($10 minimum) and won Will Fuller.
Later that day DeShaun Watson tears his ACL.

dammit.
Link Posted: 11/5/2017 3:55:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Fuck you NFL

Fuck every piece of shit fuck on my team

Fuck you AJ Green...ejected for fighting.

Fuck everyone jackass offensive coordinator calling the plays...yea fuck you....your down by 10+ in the 4th....STOP CALLING RUNS U FUCJING SHIT BAG

For fuck sake fucking hell cock suckers what the fuck what a fuckibg jike....its like they got a list of my team and every fuck got togetger and decided to be an extra fuck

Every fucking mother fucker on the waver wire scores more points then anyone on my faggot team.

That is all.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 12:30:42 AM EDT
[#47]
My team is fading down the stretch faster that yours lol.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 8:25:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Fuck you NFL

Fuck every piece of shit fuck on my team

Fuck you AJ Green...ejected for fighting.

Fuck everyone jackass offensive coordinator calling the plays...yea fuck you....your down by 10+ in the 4th....STOP CALLING RUNS U FUCJING SHIT BAG

For fuck sake fucking hell cock suckers what the fuck what a fuckibg jike....its like they got a list of my team and every fuck got togetger and decided to be an extra fuck

Every fucking mother fucker on the waver wire scores more points then anyone on my faggot team.

That is all.
View Quote
10/10 with bonus points added for historical relevance.
Link Posted: 11/19/2017 3:46:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Damn...this week it's all my fault.  Didn't play Turdburgler :/
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 7:59:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Damn...this week it's all my fault.  Didn't play Turdburgler :/
View Quote
That probably would have gotten you the win.

Thanks!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top