Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2010 7:05:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 12:12:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I am no Husker fan but I have tremendous respect for Husker nation.

Great program.
Link Posted: 7/24/2010 6:33:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Love it!
Link Posted: 8/4/2010 1:27:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I've always respected Nebraska.  I just hope they don't get boring and slow now that they're going to play with the slow and boring Big 10.   Why don't ya'll try to liven it up a bit when you get there?
Link Posted: 8/5/2010 9:47:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Hook'Em! I always thought Nebraska had a classy program.  Then y'all got your feelings hurt by going 1-8 against Texas.  So you took your toys and left. Pitiful.  Get used to mediocrity in the Big 10.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:35:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hook'Em! I always thought Nebraska had a classy program.  Then y'all got your feelings hurt by going 1-8 against Texas.  So you took your toys and left. Pitiful.  Get used to mediocrity in the Big 10.

Oh, I don't know about that, time will tell.  Texas didn't look dominating in the Big 12 championship last year.  They did win, but it was by __ than much. Go Big Red.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 7:57:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yeah ... with the average point spread in all but two of those losses being a whopping 2.8 points per game.

BTW, every Longhorn fan needs to be sure to send a personal letter of thanks to Tom Osborne for retiring basically right after the Big 12 was formed.  And then send another one to Steve Pederson, the former AD, thanking him for screwing the pooch (and screwing Frank Solich too) when he ushered in Bill Callahan as head coach.

Bottom line though is that with Bo Pelini at the helm, Cornhusker football is finally returning to what it once was.  And soon enough, Texas will be experiencing yet another break, since we'll be moving on to bigger and better things in the future ...

Anyway, congrats to my Huskers for their 25th consecutive season-opening win tonight - GO BIG RED !!!

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:05:41 PM EDT
[#7]
they had some cool huskers stuff on the USS Nebraska when I toured it.

RIP Houston Husker.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:06:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've always respected Nebraska.  I just hope they don't get boring and slow now that they're going to play with the slow and boring Big 10.   Why don't ya'll try to liven it up a bit when you get there?

That's my hope... try some crazy stuff to those big 10 boys.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:14:21 PM EDT
[#9]
[]Quoted:

RIP Houston Husker.[/quote]

+1, I didn't know him, but I agree, RIP, Houston Husker
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 12:35:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
[]Quoted:

RIP Houston Husker.

+1, I didn't know him, but I agree, RIP, Houston Husker[/quote]

RIP buddy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top