Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2017 12:47:32 PM EDT
I want to find a decent fullsized bluetooth mouse. It seems the vast majority of mice, are either small and full sized 2.4ghz wireless mice, or compact sized bluetooth. I'm looking specifically for a decent, bluetooth mouse that is full sized. I have used small mice before, and find my hands feeling sore as they force my fingers to crowd and scrunch together. VERY uncomfortable experience. I prefer a palm grip on mice. The reason I'm opposed to using 2.4ghz, is that it requires the use of a dongle, which I absolutely hate. I hate taking up a USB port, especially when I have bluetooth connectivity capability on my laptop. 

This is for Lenovo T430 that I just bought used. Installed Ubuntu 17.04 on it, and I mainly use it at work, where pretty much I do nothing all day. I work security, and it is a very low traffic site, so I surf the web (as we are explicitly allowed to do, in order to avoid falling asleep). I've been taking online courses, specifically the CompTIA A+ via Udemy. I have a desktop gaming PC at home, with it's own gaming mechanical keyboard and mouse... so this mouse doesn't need to be super fancy. Basic two button, scroll wheel and that is about all I need. 
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 3:50:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Full size
MX Master

Travel Size
MX Master
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 7:13:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top