Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/16/2006 11:50:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/16/2006 11:51:21 PM EDT by KravMaga]
Long story short is that I want to make a poster. I have a copy of what I'd like to do at the below link. The picture I want it listed on the back of the t-shirt. Basically it is a picture of a police K9 that is about to bite, then it has some filtering done on the area around it's head.

Trying to find out how hard it would be do make that effect, then how I would go about having the image made into a poster. Any help would be appreciated.

www.k9storm.com/cataloguenew6.html#Black%20TShirt%20Anchor
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:47:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/17/2006 12:49:18 AM EDT by npd233]

Originally Posted By KravMaga:
Long story short is that I want to make a poster. I have a copy of what I'd like to do at the below link. The picture I want it listed on the back of the t-shirt. Basically it is a picture of a police K9 that is about to bite, then it has some filtering done on the area around it's head.

Trying to find out how hard it would be do make that effect, then how I would go about having the image made into a poster. Any help would be appreciated.

www.k9storm.com/cataloguenew6.html#Black%20TShirt%20Anchor

If that's what you want, why not just use that one?

Kinda reminds me of SHIVAN's avatar:
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:13:24 PM EDT
You might want to experiment with the "smudge" feature of Photoshop.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:38:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/17/2006 3:59:04 PM EDT by FITTER]
Hillary:

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:37:23 AM EDT
Originally Posted By npd233:
www.k9storm.com/images/TShirtBlackB2.gif

Because I'd like to make one with my K9. Also, I think it's too low of quality to make it into a big poster. Would tend to think it would come out grainy.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:51:56 AM EDT
I'd load the picture into PS & use the eliptical marquee tool to select the part of the mouth you want unchanged. Then right-click on the marquee area and choose "select inverse". Now any filter/tools you apply will only change the areas outside the elipse you originally drew.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:16:47 AM EDT

Because I'd like to make one with my K9. Also, I think it's too low of quality to make it into a big poster. Would tend to think it would come out grainy.

Then, we'll need a photo of your K9 to work with. Can you get him pissed at you and then take a picture right before he bites ya?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:45:57 AM EDT

Then, we'll need a photo of your K9 to work with. Can you get him pissed at you and then take a picture right before he bites ya?

+1

Top Top