Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 5:40:49 PM EDT
I just got promoted finaly at 20K points.  I have a few of the standard unlocks already but I realy want the G36E.  I play mostly medic and have the first unlock on that kit.  The problem is that my unlock options are only Engineer and sniper, the two kits I have not unlocked before.  Do I have to have the SF pack to unlock the third weapon, or do I have to unlock all of the first ones?  Just curious, it took me a lot to get this far.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:45:05 PM EDT
[#1]
yup, you need the SF pack.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:37:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, that sucks.  Good for EA though, as I will buy it just to keep up.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:28:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah you need SF but it is actually pretty fun. My only gripe is that it is a system hog and I get worse frame rates than with vanilla BF2.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:59:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Promoted after 20k points??????? WTF!!!  IM on like my 3rd or 4th at 2500.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:17:19 PM EDT
[#5]
BTW, the P90 is the shit    
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:10:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Promoted after 20k points??????? WTF!!!  IM on like my 3rd or 4th at 2500.  

Thats because ranks come easier if you're a lowbie

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top