Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2006 8:31:04 PM EDT
http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?t=185567

Talk about a rant, but I hate to say it, its very accurate.  Pubbing is getting annoying, but damn I love getting more points.

Enjoy.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:37:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I joined a server the other night that was being plagued by 4-5 Mygot assholes.

Haven't seen those fucksticks in ages, what were they doing?    Grieving the top players.    They would systematically go after anybody who had the top score and cause that person to get a TK, then they'd instantly punish and cause the person to get kicked.

Drive a tank, they'd come flying at you in a jeep and harpoon themselves on you to make you TK them and then they'd punish.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:15:18 PM EDT
[#2]
"Revive Fallen Teammates In the Middle of Firefights!"
oh man i miss being a medic.
and a sniper.

i got to shoot one of the CS hacker clan guys in the nuts with an airsoft gun. it was one of the meanest things i have ever enjoyed doing.  just enjoy the fact that they are halfassed antisocial rejects.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top