Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/29/2006 10:50:59 AM EDT
I downloaded Euro Force from EAs site using EA downloader then I loaded the new 1.22 patch.
I now have no icon or option to got to Euro Force. How do you play the weapon options and new vehicles?
Also EA downloader keeps opening itself when I start my PC. I went to msconfig but it was not there to turn off at startup. what gives? Do I have to have it now?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:59:35 AM EDT
Euro force is not like SF. You open the regular BF2 game and there are 4 maps that are "euro force" (great wall, Tarraba Quarry(sp), and two others I can't remeber off hand). You can play the small maps in single player, but to get the full effect you ought to find a server to play on that has the 32 player EF maps. The [AR15] clan servers, last I checked, had the EF maps in the rotation.

No idea on the EA D/L.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:26:43 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RABIDFOX50:
I downloaded Euro Force from EAs site using EA downloader then I loaded the new 1.22 patch.
I now have no icon or option to got to Euro Force. How do you play the weapon options and new vehicles?
Also EA downloader keeps opening itself when I start my PC. I went to msconfig but it was not there to turn off at startup. what gives? Do I have to have it now?

All I had to do was go into msconfig and turn it off. I have no idea why you can't find it. Another wonderful gift from EA.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:56:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Gibby:

Originally Posted By RABIDFOX50:

All I had to do was go into msconfig and turn it off. I have no idea why you can't find it. Another wonderful gift from EA.

Found it. It's now off. I have yet to play EF since I have been working some OT. Maybe later today.
Top Top