Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/22/2006 12:44:58 PM EDT
Hey guys, I tried to private message the leader of the clan (or the last known leader) and I tried to go to the stat-tracker place to register for the clan, but I haven't gotten a reply with a password.

Is AR-15 recruiting anymore? If so, I'd still be interested in joining. Please let me know what's going on and all, hope to see you guys in-game. Later.

-Covert
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:58:17 PM EDT
Hmm I don't remember the password. Did try Rellick and Absolut?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:03:20 PM EDT
I tried IM'ing Absolut but never got a response...
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:45:46 PM EDT
I IM'ed Absolut and got the password, but I forgot it and the IM auto deleted like they all do after 1 day. I need to IM him again and get it but he was IM'ing me back.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:34:16 PM EDT
Cool cool, I should be home all night, so if you could get the pass and IM it to me, it'd be highly appreciated :-).
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:15:19 AM EDT
For those of you using FireFox. This extension may help you in a jam. There is some security risk, so only use it on your very own PC at home, don't use it on a public PC.

addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=462&application=firefox

It helps you see your passwords to sites you visited. Instead of seeing "*****" in the password field, it'll actually show you the password in regular text.

I installed it before and removed it. Just reinstalled again and went to the bf2tracker website to see what the clan password was.

It's great for remembering lost/forgotton passwords at sites.

I IM'd you the clan password. Check your inbox Covert8645
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:29:45 AM EDT
So when/where does the clan practice and do they compete? I'm tired of n00bs and want to play with those who value teamwork and voice comms.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:19:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By KAINAM-13:
So when/where does the clan practice and do they compete? I'm tired of n00bs and want to play with those who value teamwork and voice comms.

Catch us on XFire, we play just about every night. Nothing formal at the moment, just a bunch of people joining one server and using teamwork & TeamSpeak to beat up the other team.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:00:39 PM EDT
Maybe I am just catchign everyone at the wrong time, but I never see more that 3 people on the AR15 servese at one time anymore. WHy are we not playing together?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:18:31 PM EDT
It could be timing. With my new schedule, I usually find Texas1911 every night.
Top Top