Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 12:08:44 PM EDT
Can anyone help me with this, I got the $10 crappy Euro pack and I still cant connect to any of the maps.  Its still saying I need to get it, but I downloaded it, ran the installer EA bullshit, installed it and its still not working.  Any ideas?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:08:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, same problem I had. Start up Ea downloader... Where it says "Play Now" underneath it it should Say "Edit Gamespy account" or something like that. Click it, login to your account, and make your name EXACTLY the same as your BF2 Name.

Should work right after.

Nathan
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:31:09 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a way to do it without the downloader as well.

Goto the EA page and log into your account then goto the account detail page where you can edit password, account billing info, subscriptions, and a 4th tab that has account info where you can change the gamespy ID nickname.

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:26:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the ehlp guys, I finaly got it working, and now I'm extremely unimpressed by it.  The weapons suck for Euro's.  I mean SpecOps has an MP5?  WTF is that?  Either way, not worth the $10.  Not to mention the maps look like a 5 year old made them.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:38:20 AM EDT
[#4]
It's not an MP5. It's an HK53 (5.56)
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:23:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thanks for the ehlp guys, I finaly got it working, and now I'm extremely unimpressed by it.  The weapons suck for Euro's.  I mean SpecOps has an MP5?  WTF is that?  Either way, not worth the $10.  Not to mention the maps look like a 5 year old made them.

Since you seem to have such strong and immediate opinions (like the way it was "crappy" before you'd ever had it running), tell me what BF2 map you *do* like.  Just trying to understand where you're coming from, since two of the new maps rival the existing maps in terms of visuals and gameplay (imo).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top