Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/20/2006 3:26:49 PM EDT
Does anybody know how to fit a real m-16 stock on a Tokyo Marui M-16A2?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:21:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By microgta:

I could tell you how to install one if it was the same way as a real M16/AR15 rifle installs, but Airsoft isn't my specialty... Possible to post pictures with the toy's Stock removed? A real stock's buffer tube may be too big to screw into an airsoft toy FYI. Do you even own an AR15?

Nathan
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:26:06 AM EDT
No I dont own an ar-15 but I am going to get a stock. And I know the buffer will not fit you dont use the buffer or anything just the stock itself. I just need to know how to secure it to the gun.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:15:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BushmasterGuy77:

I could tell you how to install one if it was the same way as a real M16/AR15 rifle installs, but Airsoft isn't my specialty... Possible to post pictures with the toy's Stock removed? A real stock's buffer tube may be too big to screw into an airsoft toy FYI. Do you even own an AR15?

Nathan

Hmmm I just think it's funny that the airsoft rifle is repeatedly referred to as a "toy"
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:29:09 PM EDT
you can get an adapter through WGC or AEX. itll allow you to screw a real stock on your gun... you will lose your battery storage in the stock tho...
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:39:32 PM EDT
Why?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:44:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/21/2006 6:45:44 PM EDT by BushmasterGuy77]

No I dont own an ar-15 but I am going to get a stock. And I know the buffer will not fit you dont use the buffer or anything just the stock itself. I just need to know how to secure it to the gun.

microgta,

A Buffer tube screws into an AR15 receiver and then fixed Stock on an AR15 is attached by a screw into the Buffer tube (the long tube which the stock slides onto where it touches the receiver back to the butt plate of the stock). In other words, I don't believe there is a way to attach it. Now if the toy was made to allow M16/AR15 parts, that means it may use a Buffer tube (of course minus the Buffer and Buffer Spring). A Picture can be your friend, it would be helpful so I can help you.

Nathan
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:59:28 PM EDT
<--------------airsoft forum
Top Top