Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 11:06:18 AM EDT
My son just turned 8 yrs old.  So i bought him a PSP.  Why not, he's a good kid.... sometimes
But when he goes to school, it comes to work with me.  

Question and maybe more to fallow.

What type of mods can be done to it with and without voiding the warranty?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:10:11 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My son just turned 8 yrs old.  So i bought him a PSP.  Why not, he's a good kid.... sometimes
But when he goes to school, it comes to work with me.  

Question and maybe more to fallow.

What type of mods can be done to it with and without voiding the warranty?

Have you upgraded the Operating system to the newest version? there is a company that makes either a 4 or 3 GB harddrive that also is a more powerful battery.

Nathan
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:12:37 AM EDT
[#2]
yeah already done that
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:43:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
yeah already done that

Hmm... As for "Mods" I dunno. Unless you have plans for turning it into a ballistic calculator.

Nathan
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:50:19 AM EDT
[#4]
You can get emulators on it to play games from other systems (NES, Sega, Playstation...)

Up to now, you can only get them to work on Firmware 2.0 or less.  Some groups are working to crack 2.5 and 2.6

Search online, lots of things you can get for it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:55:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I gotta psp.... it's niice... you should get him the logitech playgear pocket... about $20, best case on the market.... saw a guy throw it out the window and PSP still worked fine...  probly need a bigger memory card, and stuff like that... i got x5 portal, and it's great.. google it, it's a thing you download and put on it, it's got a bunch of links in there already so that you don't have to type everthing it if u do have WiFi at ur house, and if u do, get him SOCOM: FTB cuz it's just the best game for PSP...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top