Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/14/2006 8:18:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/14/2006 8:25:02 AM EDT by BushmasterGuy77]
Any of you play it? Me and a bunch of the guys have been playing CS:S and I think it's pretty fun. I had just got it yesterday. Its great not having to shoot a guy with two magazines to drop him like in BF2. I can't play BF2 as much... I am just way too sick of it. I'll probally play Some BF2 tomorrow. I am hoping that the new patch and expansion pack is good to keep me going with it. The thought of playing Karkand one more time just makes me want to

If any of you wanna play some CS tonight, I'll be on TS and X Fire and we can go own on another server. I'll be under the Name [AR15]Master Chief.

Nathan
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:06:57 AM EDT
I play CS:S some. More than BF2 now.

EA won't fix the problems in BF2 and I'm sick and tired of users being ignored.

At least Valve releases updates regularly to HF:2 and the CS:S builds. Even if they are game nazis.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:34:00 AM EDT
I haven't played CSS for months. I can't say that i'll go back.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:27:46 PM EDT
I play it almost everyday. Been enjoying using different gun skins.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:31:59 PM EDT
I play it almost everyday. Been enjoying using different gun skins.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:10:19 PM EDT
i never really got into it, but I didn't play it much either. May have to try it again when time allows.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:14:12 PM EDT
No fan of CamperStrike here.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:21:16 PM EDT
I still play, but never online. Why bother with campers, cheaters, AWP whores and net lag when there are perfctly fine AI bots built in?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:07:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By adair_usmc:

+1

Too many bunny hoppers, cheaters and punks on there. I'll stick with BF2. Has some of the same.. but not nearly to the same extent as CS

-d
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:32:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By dizza:

Originally Posted By adair_usmc:

+1

Too many bunny hoppers, cheaters and punks on there. I'll stick with BF2. Has some of the same.. but not nearly to the same extent as CS

-d

Thats the only thing that really pisses me off about the game CS:S is the shit talkers. I don't think I've played a game that has had so many asshats talking BS throughout the whole damn game. My Fix for them? A 12 gauge SPAS Shotgun blast to the face. After getting the new patch for BF2, I like the new AI Bolt gun. As for my flying record... I haven't had a chance on any server I got on to fly, so we'll see If I can avoid the AA. From what I heard your countermeasures are basically useless.

Nathan
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:35:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Zuma:
I still play, but never online. Why bother with campers, cheaters, AWP whores and net lag when there are perfctly fine AI bots built in?

Some people are psychotic with the AWP. I usually go to a server that has the Sniper Rifles turned off. I saw acouple hacks (Nothing but headshots with any weapon) and proves that No Anti-Cheat software works... Same with BF2. What I really like doing is going to the Zombie servers and being attacked by 100's of terrorists with Knives. Thats fun.

Nathan
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:52:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BushmasterGuy77:

Same with BF2. What I really like doing is going to the Zombie servers and being attacked by 100's of terrorists with Knives. Thats fun.

Nathan

The zombie mods are fun. I can't remember the name of the particular Zombie mod I played, where a random player was turned into a zombie, and if he hit another player they turned into a zombie... etc.

The zombies had I believe right around 3000 hp.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:27:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By purplecheese:

Originally Posted By BushmasterGuy77:

Same with BF2. What I really like doing is going to the Zombie servers and being attacked by 100's of terrorists with Knives. Thats fun.

Nathan

The zombie mods are fun. I can't remember the name of the particular Zombie mod I played, where a random player was turned into a zombie, and if he hit another player they turned into a zombie... etc.

The zombies had I believe right around 3000 hp.

I was on this one where it was a huge church... if they hit you, some would catch you on fire. The map was a huge monestary type building all dark (So NVG's and flashlights came to great use). If your interested the IP is: 70.84.227.250:27015

Nathan
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:47:26 AM EDT
My clan runs a CS:S server with 100 tic, though I dont think it's ever used unless we all get on by ourselves to play. We also added some sound clips from Team America to play at admin's dscretion.
We also sometimes switch it over to DoD:S when the mood strikes us (pretty rare though).
IP is:216.32.76.146:27015
If I'm not there I'm usually on the War is Hell Gaming server whoring a UMP.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:12:47 PM EDT
The VIP mod for CS:S has just been released, reincorporating assassination maps to the game.

Counter-Strike: Source VIP Mod
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:13:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Zuma:
The VIP mod for CS:S has just been released, reincorporating assassination maps to the game.

Counter-Strike: Source VIP Mod

What are the most popular mods now? Is this gaining popularity?

Nathan
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:01:19 AM EDT
My clan runs an office 24/7 server at 63.209.36.179:27015. Honestly dont see that many hackers since VAC2 came out. AWP is limited to one per team and the autosniper is turned off.
ENJOY
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:28:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BigTater:
My clan runs an office 24/7 server at 63.209.36.179:27015. Honestly dont see that many hackers since VAC2 came out. AWP is limited to one per team and the autosniper is turned off.
ENJOY

I will stop by sometime, I love office.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:38:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sWs2:

Originally Posted By BigTater:
ENJOY

I will stop by sometime, I love office.

Office is a great map, I think I'll stop by tomorrow.

Nathan
Top Top