Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/14/2006 1:22:23 PM EDT
How is this game? I have been looking at it and it seems like it is kick ass! I was playing Americas Army for a while and there was little to no team play in it. Is it the same way playing on line with BF2? What is the difficulty level with flying the helicopters and jets? Are the modeled after the real thing? Also is there any type of subscription required to play online? Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:58:27 PM EDT

How is this game?

Kicks ass.

I was playing Americas Army for a while and there was little to no team play in it. Is it the same way playing on line with BF2?

No, a lot of teamwork in this game, for the most part

What is the difficulty level with flying the helicopters and jets? Are the modeled after the real thing?

Dont know, I dont fly aircraft.

Also is there any type of subscription required to play online?

Nope

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:17:39 PM EDT
Fun time had by all.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:31:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By adair_usmc:

How is this game?

Kicks ass.

Would kick more ass if they would fix the problems in the game in a timely manner.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:34:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By purplecheese:

Originally Posted By adair_usmc:

How is this game?

Kicks ass.

Would kick more ass if they would fix the problems in the game in a timely manner.

Well yeah, there is that, but this is EA we are talking about here.

EA

It is expected that they will take a millenia to release a patch. I mean, come on, its EA.

Its still pretty good for an Electronic Arts game, which is saying a lot.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:57:19 PM EDT
It kicks ass. If you buy it, join our clan and play with us!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:15:51 PM EDT
I just tried to reinstall my game and realized I lost the instructions with the cd key. So....if you get the game, don't lose that. The game kicks ass.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:52:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By John Parker:
I was playing Americas Army for a while and there was little to no team play in it. Is it the same way playing on line with BF2?

The concept of teamwork is the basis of BF2... but depends on who you are playing it with if the "teamwork" actually works or not. If you have a group of guys that actually play together as a squad in game, you can cause a lot of havoc.

-d
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:49:09 PM EDT
What clan is that? Is it the ar15 clan or something? I might pick it up tomorrow! Give me an email at stoneagearcher@yahoo.com!! I would love to get in a good tactical type squad! Can you use a helo pilot for hot lz dustoffs?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:50:07 PM EDT

What clan is that? Is it the ar15 clan or something? I might pick it up tomorrow! Give me an email at stoneagearcher@yahoo.com!! I would love to get in a good tactical type squad! Can you use a helo pilot for hot lz dustoffs?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=119&t=363582
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:51:12 PM EDT
Just look for the 87 other threads on BF2 in this forum...including a tacked one
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:25:09 PM EDT

A blackhawk and a squad of guys in it can cause a lot of havoc. Very effective for capturing flags.
Top Top