BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 10:43:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where did everyone go?  It's been dead lately.  Waiting for patch 2.4 and ladder?
View Quote

Yep.  Playing Horizon 2 while I wait.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 11:02:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Where did everyone go?  It's been dead lately.  Waiting for patch 2.4 and ladder?
View Quote

I quit after losing a char, multiple levels, and a bunch of gear. Call me when it gets a physical release, so I don't have to deal with a bunch of unannounced rollbacks. ( It won't ever happen )
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:55:56 PM EDT
[#3]
im playing horizon now with 7 trophies to double platinum then elden ring. i will return eventually.
i play offline now so cant get rollbacks
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:17:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:20:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Still waiting on ladder... game has been out, what, 6+ months?

Jeeze
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:24:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Still waiting on ladder... game has been out, what, 6+ months?

Jeeze
View Quote

5.5 currently. Released sept 23rd, but yeah, it's been out long enough.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 1:01:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone have any IK pieces they don't need?  I have the IK belt and maul already, thx.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 3:39:00 PM EDT
[#8]
It went on sale finally so I broke down and bought it this morning.

Pinepig #1543 if you want to add me.  When does the season start?  I haven't even finished downloading it yet.

Also would one of you guys send me a link to the discord server you guys use.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 5:45:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It went on sale finally so I broke down and bought it this morning.

Pinepig #1543 if you want to add me.  When does the season start?  I haven't even finished downloading it yet.

Also would one of you guys send me a link to the discord server you guys use.
View Quote

Hey PP good to see you come over to the older darker side of Diablo.  We are already friends from D3 so we can jump into each others games.  I can probably help you out with some starter gear (depending on class choice).  One thing that is different about D2 is anyone can grab drops and there are a lot of leeches who will tag along for that chance.  Knowing you are playing with trustworthy friends is a good strategy.  All the guys I have met here on Arfcom are solid.  Welcome to old school Diablo, Bro!

SleepyBear
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 8:01:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Patch 2.4 is live, ladder starts in two weeks,
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 12:12:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 7:14:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Ladder Season 1 starts today at 5:00 PM Pacific and 8:00 PM Eastern.  Who is playing and what character are you planning on running??  I am going back and forth between Summoner Necro or Summoner Druid.  After 2.4 the Summoner Druid is much improved.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 5:24:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ladder Season 1 starts today at 5:00 PM Pacific and 8:00 PM Eastern.  Who is playing and what character are you planning on running??  I am going back and forth between Summoner Necro or Summoner Druid.  After 2.4 the Summoner Druid is much improved.
View Quote

I'm thinking a summoner Necro to start with, not sure after that.  Probably depends on what good loot I find.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 4:12:03 PM EDT
[#14]
I also didn't realize that ladder characters count against your non-ladder online character count.  Beyond lame  
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 1:05:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Any Sorceress builds for D2 resurrected?  Solo Hell preferably.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 5:42:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pure blizzard sorc can solo the game with minimal effort.  Throw in a decent merc to take down immunes you can't just teleport past.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 12:54:12 PM EDT
[#17]
i had a pally and necro i was playing. thinking about maybe returning to finish platinum. which is better for hard core max level for trophy. sorc or necro

horizon double platinum
elden ring double platinum
aliens fireteam never going to happen. cant solo higher difficulties

maybe try my luck on cyber punk.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:22:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Pure blizzard sorc can solo the game with minimal effort.  Throw in a decent merc to take down immunes you can't just teleport past.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any particular build guide or youtube guy to watch?
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 7:27:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This one is updated for 2.4, though by the looks of it, blizzard didn't change much at all.  Same build I've always used and got to 94 pre-ladder, before I got the runes to change to lightning.

D2R The Blizzard Sorceress Is Still Queen in Ladder 2.4 Diablo 2 Resurrected

Mrllamasc has leveling guides on youtube for every class, but I just go cold/blizz from the get go.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 11:17:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This one is updated for 2.4, though by the looks of it, blizzard didn't change much at all.  Same build I've always used and got to 94 pre-ladder, before I got the runes to change to lightning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAW11sywIPM

Mrllamasc has leveling guides on youtube for every class, but I just go cold/blizz from the get go.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAW11sywIPM

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 9:26:16 AM EDT
[#21]
@Shagohod

Does that guy have a guide to level through the game?

End game is fine and all, but sometimes I need a coloring book.  Unless thst is what the other channel does that you mentioned?
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 9:43:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
@Shagohod

End game is fine and all, but sometimes I need a coloring book.  Unless thst is what the other channel does that you mentioned?
View Quote

Mrllamasc has full guided playthroughs for all classes, normal through hell.

Let's Play Diablo 2 - Sorceress NORMAL Difficulty Guided Playthrough

He made this one for the sorceress right before D2R came out, but everything is virtually the same other than the graphics.  It helped me out a lot after not playing for many years.

You can respec 3 times very easily, so feel free to copy his build or go straight into cold/blizz.

You can add in some cows at the end of each difficulties run to get bases for spirit and some other runewords.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 9:48:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KC7OzYPIfQ

He made this one for the sorceress right before D2R came out, but everything is virtually the same other than the graphics.  It helped me out a lot after not playing for many years.

You can respec 3 times very easily, so feel free to copy his build or go straight into cold/blizz.

You can add in some cows at the end of each difficulties run to get bases for spirit and some other runewords.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Shagohod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KC7OzYPIfQ

I got some digging to do.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 3:03:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 4:45:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
anyone trying Diablo Immortal tonight? Plan on giving it a run around midnight tonight.
View Quote

I tried it on PC for about 20 minutes.  Can't say I really dig it, it makes me want to play D3 or D2 instead.

Perhaps if you truly need a diablo fix on mobile.  I can wait to play at home.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 5:37:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 2:44:29 AM EDT
[#27]
@Shagohod

Watching the level guide video. Do you speed run as he does?

20 minutes in and he's already level 8. Never thought about doing that.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 6:58:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
@Shagohod

Watching the level guide video. Do you speed run as he does?

20 minutes in and he's already level 8. Never thought about doing that.
View Quote

Not quite as fast as he does, he's pretty good.

Running through and only killing certain mobs though, yep.  Uniques and champion packs are the best exp.  It's not worth it to run around killing every mob in every zone or breaking open every barrel, imo.  Certain quests aren't worth fooling with either.

The stamina pots are important early on to be able to keep running.  You'll be walking the majority of the time without them and unable to bypass stuff you don't want to fight.  You'll also end up dead if you run into something nasty.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 10:20:17 AM EDT
[#29]
I noticed you mentioned you stick with cold off the bat (which goes against his advice )

Is it as much of an uphill battle as he makes it seem?
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 10:24:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
anyone trying Diablo Immortal tonight? Plan on giving it a run around midnight tonight.
View Quote

I've been playing it.  It's surprisingly very enjoyable considering it's a mobile game.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 1:56:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I noticed you mentioned you stick with cold off the bat (which goes against his advice )

View Quote

His way certainly makes it easier in the beginning.  Cold is doable though, or you can respec when you're able to get blizzard.

The den of evil quest gives you a free respec in each difficulty, so it's ultimately how you like to play.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 3:31:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

His way certainly makes it easier in the beginning.  Cold is doable though, or you can respec when you're able to get blizzard.

The den of evil quest gives you a free respec in each difficulty, so it's ultimately how you like to play.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I tried searching but couldn't find if he has things written down or do you need to watch the video?
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 4:02:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I tried searching but couldn't find if he has things written down or do you need to watch the video?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's in the video, at 53 minutes in he explains the build he's using early on and gives advice if you prefer fire or cold. Basically he uses charged bolt until the end of act 1, at 13 he respecs and puts points into static and nova.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 5:29:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It's in the video, at 53 minutes in he explains the build he's using early on and gives advice if you prefer fire or cold. Basically he uses charged bolt until the end of act 1, at 13 he respecs and puts points into static and nova.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks. I'll probably just watch the videos and take detailed notes.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 10:52:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 9:00:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This is a better Sorc Normal guide and not 3 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbwX-ux9JmE

He has guides for every character and about everything else in the game.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks. I'll probably just watch the videos and take detailed notes.

This is a better Sorc Normal guide and not 3 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbwX-ux9JmE

He has guides for every character and about everything else in the game.

Ah, thanks.

I watched the first video of the other.  I picked up some tips, but, damn was it long.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#37]
@MauserMark

Does that guide also apply to non ladder?
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 2:42:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 3:30:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It is mostly non-ladder, basically it's the best starter Sorc for anyone trying the Sorc out for the first time, or for the 15th time like myself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@MauserMark

It is mostly non-ladder, basically it's the best starter Sorc for anyone trying the Sorc out for the first time, or for the 15th time like myself.

Got it.  The crystal sword they mentioned with the runes is ladder only, hence my Q.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 5:27:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Got it.  The crystal sword they mentioned with the runes is ladder only, hence my Q.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@MauserMark

Which one? Spirit?

Link Posted: 6/23/2022 10:33:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Which one? Spirit?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@MauserMark

Which one? Spirit?

Yup
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 11:37:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 8:19:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You are correct, spirit is Ladder only, so I won't be building that rune word.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup

You are correct, spirit is Ladder only, so I won't be building that rune word.

Won't have any change on the method of building the character I assume then?
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 10:22:50 AM EDT
[#44]
I thought Spirit was an OG ladder runeword but can be made in D2R non-ladder.

Here are the D2R ladder runewords: https://www.wowhead.com/diablo-2/news/ladder-season-1-runewords-in-diablo-ii-resurrected-patch-2-4-analyzed-best-new-326812
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 10:32:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I thought Spirit was an OG ladder runeword but can be made in D2R non-ladder.

Here are the D2R ladder runewords: https://www.wowhead.com/diablo-2/news/ladder-season-1-runewords-in-diablo-ii-resurrected-patch-2-4-analyzed-best-new-326812
View Quote

Is it because OG ladder equipment gets cycled out every ladder allowing those in non ladder to get it ?
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 11:03:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Yes.  You should have no problem making Spirit in D2R non-ladder.
Page / 12
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top