User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 10:53:25 PM EDT
[#1]
got soul sucker. its about 66k souls per run

ETA less than 10 runs pure bladestone

gah just lost 468k souls

edit again. ring of longevity gave me 33 more hp.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 5:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
i tried the dbs today but seems like my crushing claymore +5 does more damage. no colorless souls yet to upgrdae dbs
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 6:47:19 AM EDT
[#3]
platinum complete a couple days ago. working ng++ right now with dragon bone smasher build.
anyone else for some jolly coop?
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 3:22:21 PM EDT
[#4]
My +5 blessed mirdan hammer is still stain in blood from all the victims last night. I jumped on for about 2 hours this afternoon and continued to add to the body. This setup is cancer.
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 3:52:29 PM EDT
[#5]
evil bastard.

im almost done with ng++. 1-3, 1-4, 2-4 and 5-4 to go. farming faint stones to get 2 maces +4 and +5.
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 9:13:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Haha

So far I’m undefeated as the 3-3 boss

Had two really good 1v2 and 2v2 today

Canceled that backstab like a boss!

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Well I have managed to trigger some people on the demons souls Facebook group after calling out a guy that let his friend do all the fighting for him then quit out after he died
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:34:50 AM EDT
[#8]
finished spiderman and started my mage build. looking for a gear transfer if you have time.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 7:39:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
finished spiderman and started my mage build. looking for a gear transfer if you have time.
View Quote

I have been gone most of the day and just now saw this. Send me a message on PSN when ready
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 7:44:12 PM EDT
[#10]
And for some reason my app is not pinging my phone when people send me messages
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 3:22:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Thx for the help yesterday @xerith
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 9:54:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Thx for the help yesterday @xerith
View Quote

No problem man. Anytime!
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 9:57:21 PM EDT
[#13]
the evilness of the scraping spear
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 8:27:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
the evilness of the scraping spear
View Quote

If there is a list of the most cancerous invaders/trolls out there, I’m sure I am on it after last night lol
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 8:56:47 PM EDT
[#15]
So apparently I consumed the flamelurker soul and now I can't use Blacksmith Ed for boss weapons...

Is it worth even keeping my other boss souls or should I consume them all and use them to level up and make sure I don't screw up on NG.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 9:42:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So apparently I consumed the flamelurker soul and now I can't use Blacksmith Ed for boss weapons...

Is it worth even keeping my other boss souls or should I consume them all and use them to level up and make sure I don't screw up on NG.
View Quote

You can use them to buy spells and weapon upgrades. Never consume boss souls in a souls game
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 10:22:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You can use them to buy spells and weapon upgrades. Never consume boss souls in a souls game
View Quote
Good to know lol.

Do you stack boss souls once you start a new game?
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 10:44:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Good to know lol.

Do you stack boss souls once you start a new game?
View Quote

In new game plus yeah. Everything but keys carry over IIRC.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 7:29:48 AM EDT
[#19]
tower knight ng+ with mage. popped his feet with my bow until he fell over. jumped down from top and popped a firestorm on his head for 4k damage. firestorm on his feet did about 1/4 his health and the big shield drop one shotted me.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 9:48:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Had a run in with two SL40 guys. One using Cursed Weapon and the other using both Cursed Weapon and Second Chance. Very uncommon for the SL. Builds meant to kill invaders with ease. They were camping the spawn area waiting for invaders.  I managed to kill them both. It was a great fight

https://youtu.be/hx5vhWEJd5M
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 4:59:11 PM EDT
[#21]
huge patch today. looks like some of the biggest exploits are closed.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 9:59:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Thief ring and a bow makes Demon's Souls easy.  The bosses are really stupid and easy to cheese.  

I have had my character get stuck in the environment in a number of places.   Today was the worst because it was in some small rocks in the middle of the monolith forest during the boss fight on ng+++.  Luckily,  I was able to roll through the projectiles and kill the boss with the weapon you can pick up in the area.  I used evacuate once it was dead.

-I got invaded during the final boss fight in world 5.  Good thing I had lots of arrows, because the boss healed itself while I killed the invader.  Garl did not get involved.

-I got the Penetrator armor on one character. I don't think I will do that again.

- I hate that you cannot delete individual save files.  I hate that you still  can't do this even after a huge 7.45 GB update even more  especially when considering the limited amount of storage space available  on the PS5 SSD.

- Stockpile Thomas is loaded with Monk Wrappings.  I liked collecting tongues in Dark Souls III better.
I maxed out all invasion rewards in that game.  I can't see putting that much time into Demon's Souls.  

-Elden Ring will probably take 5 extra years to release because of George R.R.Martin's involvement.  
-I won't buy or play a Bloodborne remaster while waiting.
The charged attacks gave me sore elbows, and the game is not that old.  I don't want to do any more fetid rotted cursed dungeons.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 9:32:43 PM EDT
[#23]
I finished the game again at level 28 with a +7 mirdan hammer and a +4 long bow regen ring and adjudicator's shield on PBWT PBCT.

I only leveled up health and stamina.  Lots of invasions and monk summons at that level.  The Old Monk summon I fought to progress had a Northern Regalia.  Luckily, he could only swing it twice.

Link Posted: 12/21/2020 5:33:53 PM EDT
[#24]
i finished my melee character at around ng++ and level 150ish.
dont give a shit about pvp.
on ps3 i had a level 275ish character on ng+18 or so.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 4:40:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

dont give a shit about pvp.
View Quote

You're missing out on getting stuff like this:
Attachment Attached File

Black Phantoms don't care if it is Christmas.  Mephistopheles didn't give me a foe ring for nothing.

Of course this happens sometimes:Attachment Attached File

He got me with a cursed +5 DBS in 4-2.  Had to use password summon.
He one-shot the Phantom with the shield...lol.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 9:52:34 AM EDT
[#26]
i will coop all day. i just dont care for pvp.
i have a dbs+5 cursed weapon build and a magic build.
ng+ firestorm one shots each maneater.

forgot to add our group of 3 used the pw 87.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 11:11:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You're missing out on getting stuff like this:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/1957/20201226_033736_jpg-1748893.JPG

Black Phantoms don't care if it is Christmas.  Mephistopheles didn't give me a foe ring for nothing.

Of course this happens sometimes:https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/1957/Screenshot_20201226-035500_PS_App_jpg-1748899.JPG
He got me with a cursed +5 DBS in 4-2.  Had to use password summon.
He one-shot the Phantom with the shield...lol.
View Quote

Man...I have desperately tried to get hate mail and I have done some really shitty things to people in demons souls lol

I get a lot of people bitching and crying in eve online so I have been playing that a lot lately lol
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:56:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Man...I have desperately tried to get hate mail and I have done some really shitty things to people in demons souls lol

I get a lot of people bitching and crying in eve online so I have been playing that a lot lately lol
View Quote

Best hate mail was Dark Souls 2 while invading Black Gulch  with a Spotted Whip or 2

Invading near Straid's cell was another goody.

I think most people just use the SSD to scum save w/o consequence, and it is probably embarrassing to send hate mail after killing their password summon and backstabbing them with a fatal dagger when they try to run away with a no stamina build and get run down.

This got me some salt in DKS3:

Dark Souls 3 Full Moon Invasions

Before they patched the Jailer Robe and Estoc users learned about Iron Flesh.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 11:22:50 PM EDT
[#29]
I just finished NG+ at level 30.

I went to NG+ after farming marrow upgrades in PBWT to make a nifty fatal dagger for some riposte hijinks that works kind of like the the hornet ring in DarK Souls 3.  

Try Anti Magic Field and a +5 fatal dagger for some real hate. (Farming ticks sucks...)

I got the pure faintstone from the NPC in the nexus that requires 20 faith and then had Mephistopheles knock off soul levels so I could put them into stamina.

It beats farming.

I had 600K souls by the time I unlocked all of the vendors in NG+, so it was nothing to ask for forgiveness and reallocate after losing SL to Mephistopheles.

FYI...I got one shot by the cross bow from the baby nail phantom in 3-1.  I lost 600K souls because I tried to run past everything. No biggie.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 12:29:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Settled on level 35.  All bossed dead on NG+

RH
Blessed Mirdan Hammer +5. Bait Heal
Fatal Secret Dagger +5  Riposte or

Baby Nail +5 Torture/Troll  ::Warning: Applying Plague to enemy in PvP Causes Game to Crash::

Offhand:
Talisman of God - Anti Magic Field
Blessed Iron Knuckles +5 - Parry or Mercury Kilij +4  Bleed + Poison/Parry lol

Kunai Torture/Troll/Interupt Running Attack/DBS Attacks etc. Stamina interrupt. - ::Warning: applying poison to enemy in PvP causes game to crash

1500+ invasions
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 5:55:30 PM EDT
[#31]
damn im at 0 invasions over 4 characters except 3-3 summons
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top