Eta: I think I applied
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 9:12:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bnet id: DrGrape#11653

Eta: I think I applied
View Quote
I don't see any requests to join from you.

Last activity on the clan page was 14 hours ago.

@apierce918
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 9:18:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Wtf... I clicked the link, saw a join button. That may have been to join bungie? It linked my bnet account, just verified my email, but when I click the link I just see this

Attachment Attached File

What am I missing?
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 9:21:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wtf... I clicked the link, saw a join button. That may have been to join bungie? It linked my bnet account, just verified my email, but when I click the link I just see this

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/278107/Screenshot_20170829-081619-720x1280-293326.JPG

What am I missing?
View Quote
Someone mentioned earlier in another thread that they had issues with the mobile page. When logged in to your bungie account, you should see a yellow box near the top of the page that says "request to join clan"
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 9:24:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Okay, requested desktop site and the rest of it showed up. I should have known to try that
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 9:24:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Approved.

@apierce918
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 4:18:20 PM EDT
[#7]
The farm will be open from 8-10pm est tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 5:16:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The farm will be open from 8-10pm est tomorrow.
View Quote
Thanks! I'll be on tomorrow night to check it out.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 9:37:31 PM EDT
[#9]
My mouse works fine outside of Destiny 2 and in game menus, but when trying to play it acts all fucky...sometimes it doesn't register movements, gun doesn't shoot, etc.  Anyone else having issues like that?  I'd say it was my mouse except that it works fine the rest of the time.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 9:41:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My mouse works fine outside of Destiny 2 and in game menus, but when trying to play it acts all fucky...sometimes it doesn't register movements, gun doesn't shoot, etc.  Anyone else having issues like that?  I'd say it was my mouse except that it works fine the rest of the time.
View Quote
No issues here. My game play was flawless.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 9:44:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 9:45:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
There was an article about this in the bungie forums last night. Not sure if there was any help in there. That said o haven't had a single issue.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 10:07:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

There was an article about this in the bungie forums last night. Not sure if there was any help in there. That said o haven't had a single issue.
View Quote
Link

Two people posted they're having an issue with a logitech g502 mouse.  Nothing to fix that issue yet, but people posting are not putting up system specs, driver number, or anything
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 10:32:34 PM EDT
[#14]
I was having trouble with my Razer Imperator.  Switched to a Microsoft wireless mouse my wife had lying around, and it was exactly the same way.  Maybe it's my laptop.  I was hoping my "gaming" laptop would run the game better, but with the video set to Lowest it was still only running 30 fps and sometimes dropping to 20.  Plugged a controller in and was able to play fine though.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 11:19:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Applied. Dragon6097
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 11:42:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Link

Two people posted they're having an issue with a logitech g502 mouse.  Nothing to fix that issue yet, but people posting are not putting up system specs, driver number, or anything
View Quote
I have the g502, no issues here.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 11:57:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Link

View Quote
That's exactly the same problem I had. Mouse cursor was flickering on the edge of the screen and would not move around, especially to the right side.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 12:31:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Request sent crazymike#11632
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 12:41:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Took several screenshots. I need to bind a key so I don't have to do gymnastics for Nvidia GeForce to take screenshots and fix it where it saves them at something smaller than 3620x2036. I wonder if it'll get Ansel support?                                                          

Couple of quickies:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 1:13:52 AM EDT
[#20]
it looks gorgous...disappointed in the lack of content for beta. It was weird playing with keyboard though after having played destiny 1 on PS4
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 8:07:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Applied. Dragon6097
Approved.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 9:08:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Does 30 FPS on the lowest settings sound right for this machine?

7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7300HQ Quad Core (6MB Cache, up to 3.5 GHz)
Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
8GB, 2400MHz, DDR4; up to 32GB (additional memory sold separately)
256GB Solid State Drive
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050Ti with 4GB GDDR5
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 9:16:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Does 30 FPS on the lowest settings sound right for this machine?

7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7300HQ Quad Core (6MB Cache, up to 3.5 GHz)
Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
8GB, 2400MHz, DDR4; up to 32GB (additional memory sold separately)
256GB Solid State Drive
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050Ti with 4GB GDDR5
View Quote
I would think it would be higher but maybe I'm wrong. With a 1050 I would think you should be able to get 60-80. Make sure vsync is off.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 9:41:25 AM EDT
[#24]
I turned off vsync, and it would run 60+ during cut scenes then drop to 20-30 during gameplay.  Maybe I need to update the video card driver.  I mean, I bought this laptop 5 months ago knowing that it wouldn't run games like a desktop PC of similar cost, but I expected it to at least be usable.  I guess it technically plays the game, just not smooth...which is the whole point of playing on a PC for me.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 7:16:59 PM EDT
[#25]
There has been a benchmark test done for gpu performance done at 1080,1440 and 4k.

GPU Benchmarks
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 8:07:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Is the beta over?  I went to get on earlier and it was giving me an error.  Tried to uninstall and reinstall and wont reinstall.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 8:10:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Yep.. Dun fer. Gotta wait till October.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 8:17:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Is the beta over?  I went to get on earlier and it was giving me an error.  Tried to uninstall and reinstall and wont reinstall.
View Quote
Beta is over.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 1:24:38 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm doing it for the puppies....

Link Posted: 9/1/2017 10:57:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 11:16:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Double edge sword. Run the risk of pissing off consoles for holding it back that long or piss of PC for not holding it back. I agree that it should have been held back at least 3 weeks anyways just so there isn't that need to get to level to run the raid.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 12:03:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Yep.. Dun fer. Gotta wait till October.
View Quote
fml.

Game was fucking good.  Now all I have is PUBG lmao
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 3:33:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Double edge sword. Run the risk of pissing off consoles for holding it back that long or piss of PC for not holding it back. I agree that it should have been held back at least 3 weeks anyways just so there isn't that need to get to level to run the raid.
View Quote
Bungie should have released pc and console versions at the same time, then there would be no pissing anyone off.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 4:33:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Bungie should have released pc and console versions at the same time, then there would be no pissing anyone off.
View Quote
That was the original plan but when Blizzard got a version to test they made bungie delay cause it was no where near ready. Supposedly slot of security issues at that time.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 7:34:37 PM EDT
[#35]
almost makes me want to buy the ps4 version just so I can play at the same time as the console peasants
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 8:01:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 4:16:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I disagree.  As bad as it sounds, console players have put up with this shit for three years now.  We kinda have an idea of what to expect from Bungie, we've been pissed off since fall 2014 about D1.

Whereas with the PC guys, they have a mostly new player base, and a very loud and vocal and opinionated and vicious one at that, many who already ain't happy about the late release of the game on PC.  Now they get shit on even more by the earlier raid release for consoles.  I really don't feel that this is the way to welcome them to the Destiny community with open arms.

Bad form, Bungie.  Crucible maps and weapons and strikes are one thing.  I feel that the raid should have went live simultaneously on all platforms, for everyone to experience.
View Quote
This is the issue with companies now.  Putting consoles first over PC.

IT should be All platforms at once.  No exclusive 1 week early bs, no early content for one platform or the other.  All or nothing.

The simple fact is 90% of games are now created for consoles.  The PC is an afterthought.  We may be a large group, but compared to xbox and ps4, we are small in comparison when it comes to sales. Therefore the consoles will always get shit first when it comes to things like this and it's stupid.

If you're going to do shit like that, make the game exclusive for a platform and nothing else.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 4:53:03 PM EDT
[#38]
I remember when halo first came out on xbox in like 2001.  It took 2 years or something to port it to the PC.  Halo 2 came out in 2004 on xbox and didnt come out until like 2007 on PC.

Sort of used to this, at least with destiny 2 it's only a few months behind lol.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 6:30:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This is the issue with companies now.  Putting consoles first over PC.

IT should be All platforms at once.  No exclusive 1 week early bs, no early content for one platform or the other.  All or nothing.

The simple fact is 90% of games are now created for consoles.  The PC is an afterthought.  We may be a large group, but compared to xbox and ps4, we are small in comparison when it comes to sales. Therefore the consoles will always get shit first when it comes to things like this and it's stupid.

If you're going to do shit like that, make the game exclusive for a platform and nothing else.
View Quote
Console has a WAY bigger market than PC. Thats a piss poor excuse, but it is what it is. Like the "OMG!! I can play in 4K on muh big screen nao!!" crowd. LOL!! I'd rather wait a month for an acceptable, polished product than shell out $89 to get a buggy pile of crap than [/ sarcasm] have to play with booger eating 12 year olds calling everybody in the server a "fagg1t". This is why I play on PC, and when I can, play on dedicated servers. If PC players GODS get tossed in with the knuckle dragging, cheeto eating, Mt Dew guzzling f$cktard console players then I'm OUT. [sarcasm]

I feel ya, but most games are a console port at best. The only games that I have that did a good job porting to PC were Dying Light, Witcher 3, the Division and Doom. I can see a difference in those games running a single card vs running SLI. I haven't tried Overwatch on a single card, but I haven't made any sense out of that game besides run in, shoot enough to do your "special" and hope you don't die. I'm sure there's some sort of strategy to it, but i haven't figured it out.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 7:03:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Wow didn't realize the PC version isn't released until late October 

Might have to get the PS4 version as well to hold me over 
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 8:01:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I remember when halo first came out on xbox in like 2001.  It took 2 years or something to port it to the PC.  Halo 2 came out in 2004 on xbox and didnt come out until like 2007 on PC.

Sort of used to this, at least with destiny 2 it's only a few months behind lol.
View Quote
You can thank Microsoft for that.  They bought Bungie and made it Xbox only to boost console sales.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#42]
so have we figured out if we can merge the clans and also it sucks that if you plan on playing on multiple consoles it appears you can still only have one clan
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 12:40:15 AM EDT
[#43]
I'm interested in Destiny2 but sitting on the fence. I'm planning on recapping my WOW subscription to see if I want to still play.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 12:25:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
so have we figured out if we can merge the clans and also it sucks that if you plan on playing on multiple consoles it appears you can still only have one clan
View Quote
I haven't been able to test.  I was asking for someone to leave the PC and join the PS4 so I could accept to see if it showed up their bnet account on the PS4 clan.  If it worked, I could weed through the PS4 clan and merge the two, just name it ARFCOM in stead of ARFCOM PS4/PC.

I just got power back on.  I still don't have internet.  Irma fucked my block up, was without power for 6 days, comcast says they have to totally rebuild the entire block.  So no idea when I'll have internet to do anything regarding testing the two for merge possibility.
Link Posted: 9/28/2017 10:32:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Has anyone found any of the Rockstar cans for the engrams? I've been looking so I can save a few when release day gets here. I've not seen a single can with a code yet.
Link Posted: 9/28/2017 10:59:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Has anyone found any of the Rockstar cans for the engrams? I've been looking so I can save a few when release day gets here. I've not seen a single can with a code yet.
View Quote
Don't feel bad. I've turned in 8 codes on Xbox and haven't gotten a single piece of useable gear.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 8:08:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Don't feel bad. I've turned in 8 codes on Xbox and haven't gotten a single piece of useable gear.
View Quote
I don't feel bad at all. I just thought these cans would be in stores by now. I live in a larger city and no one has the destiny cans yet.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Pre-load is now up.  Get ready for Tuesday fellas!
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 6:08:04 PM EDT
[#49]
21 Gig file. For those wondering.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 8:47:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Found a list of places to find the rockstar cans if anyone is interested, as I've had no luck in finding any. Will update tomorrow if the info from this post is correct.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/6rerwl/rockstar_cans_table_of_where_you_cancant_find_em/
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top