Anyone playing squad?

INSANE 40 VS 40 BATTLES - Squad Funny Moments Gameplay
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 3:31:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone playing squad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgO-YJYCVN0
View Quote

I've been playing off and on. It's pretty close to final release so I'll wait til then to get back into it. I just rebuilt my computer and had to redownload all of my stuff so I had to be choosy about what to download because OF MY MONTHLY 1TB DATA CAP AJIT PAI AND COX I HOPE YOU BOTH FUCKING BURN IN HELL YOU NAZI FUCKS
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 5:05:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Good game as long as your team isn't filled with COD retards! If it is the game is shit!
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 11:18:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Been playing every weekend
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 10:50:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm going to try to revive this thread.

I downloaded this game yesterday and have been trying to play it.  Its difficult enough to learn the game, but it doesn't help to have a bunch of morons for squad mates.

Hopefully there are some other arfcommers that are playing and we can all squad up sometime.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 11:12:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Been waiting for V10 to drop but if anyone wants to play I'm down. txgunner87 on steam
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 4:12:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Been waiting for V10 to drop but if anyone wants to play I'm down. txgunner87 on steam
View Quote
I added you on steam.  I'm black_magic777
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 4:28:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
I added you, I need to reinstall because I was waiting for final release too. It's nice the devs are so active but I got hit with a data cap so downloading those patches all the fucking time wasn't gonna happen.

black magic guy, your steam id doesn't show up.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 4:45:54 AM EDT
[#8]
I just wanted to mention that the MT-LB is garbage.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 5:03:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I just wanted to mention that the MT-LB is garbage.
View Quote
Always has been. Not a single good thing about it. I really need to save for a new PC and start playing again
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 10:21:26 AM EDT
[#10]
So fair warning.  After the halloween sale the gameplay has sucked. The flood of new cod/csgo players have killed the strategic gameplay.  It does get better if you are just joining for the first time.  These new players need to learn how to work together, and "squad up". It should get better in a few weeks. 
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 9:59:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So fair warning.  After the halloween sale the gameplay has sucked. The flood of new cod/csgo players have killed the strategic gameplay.  It does get better if you are just joining for the first time.  These new players need to learn how to work together, and "squad up". It should get better in a few weeks. 
View Quote
I remember the last weekend sale. It was fun if you beat them to SL positions and had enough squaddies verbally berating the new people on what to do, but that was like one in 4 games. I'll get on tomorrow and see how bad it is.
Link Posted: 11/5/2017 12:13:43 PM EDT
[#12]
I am confused it says free weekend and 50% off sale but its 39 bucks? is it usually 80?
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 8:53:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I am confused it says free weekend and 50% off sale but its 39 bucks? is it usually 80?
View Quote
Keep reading.  Thats this weekend.  
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 4:47:57 PM EDT
[#14]
The free weekend has started. So be ready for the shit.  Good luck to all. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top