BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 105
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:16:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

lol look at the letters written on the right then left arms of the titan armor..
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:48:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I can’t believe they sunset sunsetting.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:59:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I can’t believe they sunset sunsetting.
View Quote

They scared of losing players..

Next season probably includes coupons for Mt Dew and cheetos too.

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 6:13:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 9:31:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, successfully got the 12 man DSC clear We got all the way to the 3rd encounter before two people errorcoded out, so we finished that one and then wiped and rejoined on the checkpoint for the 4th encounter to finish it. Our first attempt ended in the middle of the first encounter when everyone was...anteatered? out. We (mostly) all had to switch to non-masterworked weapons and every time an orb or special/heavy brick hit the ground, we tried to make sure it didn't stick around too long

Almost one-floored Atraks...almost.

Edited - for those wondering wtf I'm talking about:

Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:38:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Heads up...

If you do the Master Presage make sure you have the quest for the catalyst on the toon you're running. You can get the quest on say your hunter, it won't be on your titan or warlock. You have to go to the kiosk next to the postmaster and pick it up on your alts.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 8:01:03 PM EDT
[#7]

4th run. I wish I had Ed's luck like he did with 1000 voices.  Nobody rage quit when I got it either.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/h5bMoEX.png

4th run. I wish I had Ed's luck like he did with 1000 voices.  Nobody rage quit when I got it either.
View Quote

With 3 yeet titans we also successfully one-floored Atraks

Well, twice...the first time he somehow short-circuited the Last Stand, and literally teleported out in the middle of the final damage phase. It's like that replication said "Fuck this, I'm out, one of the rest of y'all deal with this shit" and just disappeared. First time I've ever wiped like that in 46 clears, and I've had some pretty weird wipes before

Anyway, it was a lot easier (one-flooring) than I thought it'd be...if you're a Titan main and have been wondering if it's worth bothering with a lost sector for the chest piece, it sooooooooo is. Just...maybe wait for it the legend lost sector to be on Europa or Cosmodrome...fuck doing the moon ones with all the nightmares
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 8:52:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

With 3 yeet titans we also successfully one-floored Atraks

Well, twice...the first time he somehow short-circuited the Last Stand, and literally teleported out in the middle of the final damage phase. It's like that replication said "Fuck this, I'm out, one of the rest of y'all deal with this shit" and just disappeared. First time I've ever wiped like that in 46 clears, and I've had some pretty weird wipes before

Anyway, it was a lot easier (one-flooring) than I thought it'd be...if you're a Titan main and have been wondering if it's worth bothering with a lost sector for the chest piece, it sooooooooo is. Just...maybe wait for it the legend lost sector to be on Europa or Cosmodrome...fuck doing the moon ones with all the nightmares
View Quote

I'm just happy that I can be an asshole in Gambit again.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 9:48:11 PM EDT
[#10]
I picked up battle harmony and cuirass today.  Fastest clear was 7:30 on warlock. 9:00 on my newbie titan.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 8:47:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I picked up battle harmony and cuirass today.  Fastest clear was 7:30 on warlock. 9:00 on my newbie titan.
View Quote

Nice! I don't have the warlock chest yet...I should fix that. The titan chest...I loved the idea of thundercrash but it sucked as a damage super. The chestpiece makes it fun again
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 9:01:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Nice! I don't have the warlock chest yet...I should fix that. The titan chest...I loved the idea of thundercrash but it sucked as a damage super. The chestpiece makes it fun again
View Quote

I managed to completely miss twice in the nightfall with thundercrash.  Finally hit the boss once and I think I took off the whole first bar.  Used it in the middle of a room full of cabal in gambit and killed just about everything.  Hit the Lake of Shadows boss and took about 2/3 of his health.

Havent tried battle harmony yet. Seems like it might be good in gambit.  I typically run 100/100 recov/discipline with contraverse hold. Hard for me to swap in another exotic and keep my kill rate up.

I think someone was using Aeon’s in gambit a couple days ago. Heavy ammo everywhere. I had 73 kills.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 9:35:28 AM EDT
[#13]
I keep running into stacks in Gambit running 3x Cuirass and Tractor cannon plus the Stasis artifact that boosts light abilities. At least the games end quickly.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 10:19:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I managed to completely miss twice in the nightfall with thundercrash.  Finally hit the boss once and I think I took off the whole first bar.  Used it in the middle of a room full of cabal in gambit and killed just about everything.  Hit the Lake of Shadows boss and took about 2/3 of his health.

Havent tried battle harmony yet. Seems like it might be good in gambit.  I typically run 100/100 recov/discipline with contraverse hold. Hard for me to swap in another exotic and keep my kill rate up.

I think someone was using Aeon’s in gambit a couple days ago. Heavy ammo everywhere. I had 73 kills.
View Quote

Yeah there's a few bosses (current nightfall, Taniks/final boss of DSC, etc) where the hit box for yeet titan is either tiny, or non-existent - you wind up having to just hit near them/under them to get the damage. NBD, but it's kind of jarring to play a self-guided not-so-smart-bomb only to whiff/miss and go wtf...why am I not exploding

I just ran the lost sector for the warlock chest piece; took 5 runs to get it to drop...and this is what dropped:

Oh well, at least it's a part of my loot pool now..
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 12:07:36 AM EDT
[#15]
That annoying conflux servitor thats part of the technocrat lead up? One shot him with cuirass.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 8:25:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Yay, just got Descendant!

The hardest part was making sure everyone switched back to Arc at the end of the 4th encounter, before we finally killed the boss
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 8:21:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Solo flawlessed Harbinger last night.
Does anyone know where the fifth feather is? Found 1 at each of the emissaries, 1 in waterfall at boss, need one more.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 8:29:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Solo flawlessed Harbinger last night.
Does anyone know where the fifth feather is? Found 1 at each of the emissaries, 1 in waterfall at boss, need one more.
View Quote

As soon as you enter the ascendant portal after the mid fight, jump up to the ledge on the left.
Then look far right. You should see the glow.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 8:46:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

As soon as you enter the ascendant portal after the mid fight, jump up to the ledge on the left.
Then look far right. You should see the glow.
View Quote

I went that way the first time I ran it. Wasn’t there. Comments on Esoterricks video confirm it’s not there.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 8:59:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Is it across from that ledge, where you need to jump to anyway if you were doing another week's route through to the boss? It's been a long while since I've done that week's feathers..I vaguely recall one week was on that ledge, another week it was across the chasm from that ledge?
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 9:19:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I went that way the first time I ran it. Wasn’t there. Comments on Esoterricks video confirm it’s not there.
View Quote

Dunno then.

If you had the one behind the boss in the waterfall, that should be the week 2 set. (But we all know how Bungo breaks things...)

Been quite a while since we first grabbed them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 9:34:36 AM EDT
[#22]
It appears Bungie broke week 2 feathers. I’ll update if I find out more.

ETA Finally searched the right word and numerous people on reddit with the same issue.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 10:28:21 AM EDT
[#23]
So still working on catching up with all of the new content since I Have not played until recently (stopped playing after first DLC release).  I have gotten my main character up to 1267 but things are very slow going.  What activities produce the fastest and best gear to continue leveling up?  I have decent gear but need higher light level to infuse it with.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 10:51:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So still working on catching up with all of the new content since I Have not played until recently (stopped playing after first DLC release).  I have gotten my main character up to 1267 but things are very slow going.  What activities produce the fastest and best gear to continue leveling up?  I have decent gear but need higher light level to infuse it with.
View Quote

Bounties for sure; Europa bounties seem to produce the most XP, along with the ones on the Moon, so farm those frequently. Be in a fireteam when you submit bounties; more XP that way too (not in a strike kind of fireteam, but bring someone else on, join with them at the tower, and then submit your bounties).

There's a few other tricks, like going bottom tree Solar titan, throwing on Hallowfire Heart, getting to the thrallway after the balancing/ogre puzzle in Shattered Throne; find a corner, throw on an emote where the camera/you move around (like the "bring the bass" emote), punch something so the fire starts, and just idle...thrall will constantly come up and die in your fire (Which will now last forever), and the emote seems to keep the game from timing you out...so you can literally sit there and farm for hours, idle. You'll slowly XP up, plenty of glimmer, etc that way, but it takes some time and you need to work to get to that point of Shattered Throne anyway, unless you can pick up someone else's checkpoint.

The bounties and other stuff from the new H.E.L.M. also hugely impact XP; when you do the weekly challenges, they will bump your XP up some massive amount of levels.

If you haven't checked it yet, go to d2checklist.com, plug in your name, and start farming all the powerful and then pinnacle events, in that order. You want to get all the powerfuls you can to drop before you start on pinnacles. Strikes, getting Stasis kills when not on Europa, doing 9 Battlegrounds runs, Empire Hunts on Europa, Wrathborn hunts on Tangled Shore, etc...all these add up to sometimes +4 powerful drops, up until you hit 1300.

Don't be afraid to "blue it up" as they say...if you get a good piece/higher level piece of blue armor, don't be afraid to slap it on. The way leveling up works now, so long as you have the higher level piece of gear on you (not necessarily equipped but just on your char's personal inventory), it counts for leveling up purposes...so even if you're not wearing it, if you have a 1285 blue chest piece in your char's inventory, it counts for helping to level up. Don't shard any blues until you get something more powerful, basically...even if it's a crap roll, just sit on it until something more powerful drops in that slot, then you can get rid of it. I'm not sure if it counts "more" if you're wearing it or not, but if you don't want to continually spend upgrade cubes infusing crap into your armor...just keep wearing blues and whatever else you get that drops high, until you get to a point where you're comfortable with using upgrade cubes to infuse armor you want to keep...
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 11:48:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Bounties for sure; Europa bounties seem to produce the most XP, along with the ones on the Moon, so farm those frequently. Be in a fireteam when you submit bounties; more XP that way too (not in a strike kind of fireteam, but bring someone else on, join with them at the tower, and then submit your bounties). 100% this... the fireteam thing is called "shared wisdom". Look for it next to your character before dumping bounties... sometimes it takes a minute to kick into gear in social spaces. Also, run the XP booster on your ghost... always.

There's a few other tricks, like going bottom tree Solar titan, throwing on Hallowfire Heart, getting to the thrallway after the balancing/ogre puzzle in Shattered Throne; find a corner, throw on an emote where the camera/you move around (like the "bring the bass" emote), punch something so the fire starts, and just idle...thrall will constantly come up and die in your fire (Which will now last forever), and the emote seems to keep the game from timing you out...so you can literally sit there and farm for hours, idle. You'll slowly XP up, plenty of glimmer, etc that way, but it takes some time and you need to work to get to that point of Shattered Throne anyway, unless you can pick up someone else's checkpoint. If you need to do this for XP, you need to find an easier game to play... sorry, but this is ultra cheesy, and slower than just doing bounties, while playing the game normally.

The bounties and other stuff from the new H.E.L.M. also hugely impact XP; when you do the weekly challenges, they will bump your XP up some massive amount of levels. Also, these are impacted by shared wisdom too.. so fireteam up before redeeming seasonal challenges!

If you haven't checked it yet, go to d2checklist.com, plug in your name, and start farming all the powerful and then pinnacle events, in that order. You want to get all the powerfuls you can to drop before you start on pinnacles. Strikes, getting Stasis kills when not on Europa, doing 9 Battlegrounds runs, Empire Hunts on Europa, Wrathborn hunts on Tangled Shore, etc...all these add up to sometimes +4 powerful drops, up until you hit 1300. Once you hit 1300 base level (artifact not considered) then reverse gears and do the pinnacles first.. save the powerful drops from the tower vendors for the end of the week.. use those as filler gear.

Don't be afraid to "blue it up" as they say...if you get a good piece/higher level piece of blue armor, don't be afraid to slap it on. The way leveling up works now, so long as you have the higher level piece of gear on you (not necessarily equipped but just on your char's personal inventory), it counts for leveling up purposes...so even if you're not wearing it, if you have a 1285 blue chest piece in your char's inventory, it counts for helping to level up. Don't shard any blues until you get something more powerful, basically...even if it's a crap roll, just sit on it until something more powerful drops in that slot, then you can get rid of it. I'm not sure if it counts "more" if you're wearing it or not, but if you don't want to continually spend upgrade cubes infusing crap into your armor...just keep wearing blues and whatever else you get that drops high, until you get to a point where you're comfortable with using upgrade cubes to infuse armor you want to keep...
View Quote

Good info.. Added a few points in red.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Awesome!  Thanks for the info guys.  That website is incredibly helpful.  I finally got a buddy or two back into it so we are all trying to level up and figure things out.  So much has changed since I played it was a bit overwhelming.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 12:22:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Feathers are broken again this week.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 10:53:53 PM EDT
[#28]
What a fun evening. I hooked up with a couple of people and gave Trials a shot. As I expected, I sucked...but I eventually got the bounty done, and then hit 3 wins and got the handcannon that way. Then turned in a pile of tokens and got another (shitty roll) hand cannon.

Yeah...the hand cannon is worth it. Igneous Hammer feels like a slightly better Steady Hand, with every little thing turned up just a tiny bit more. Now I know why people are going nuts trying to get well rolled ones. Hopefully I can spend some more time this weekend and get a few more...until then, my Subsistence/Rampage will have to do. My first drop was Rapid Hit/Celerity....and Celerity is pretty freaking awesome, when it procs Too bad it's only useful when you're in a fireteam and you're the last one alive. Your radar stays up, reloads are like 3 or 4x rapid hit, handling goes through the roof, etc. Not really useful for %99 of D2 content sadly.

Also managed to pick up a max range Hawkmoon...just in time for me to probably never use it again in Crucible

Now if only I could get crazymike's Outlaw-rolled Dead Man's Tale..
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 1:25:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Feathers are broken again this week.
View Quote

Yep. The one by the train tracks was M.I.A. for our friend.

Link Posted: 3/20/2021 1:27:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/20/2021 8:01:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What a fun evening. I hooked up with a couple of people and gave Trials a shot. As I expected, I sucked...but I eventually got the bounty done, and then hit 3 wins and got the handcannon that way. Then turned in a pile of tokens and got another (shitty roll) hand cannon.

Yeah...the hand cannon is worth it. Igneous Hammer feels like a slightly better Steady Hand, with every little thing turned up just a tiny bit more. Now I know why people are going nuts trying to get well rolled ones. Hopefully I can spend some more time this weekend and get a few more...until then, my Subsistence/Rampage will have to do. My first drop was Rapid Hit/Celerity....and Celerity is pretty freaking awesome, when it procs Too bad it's only useful when you're in a fireteam and you're the last one alive. Your radar stays up, reloads are like 3 or 4x rapid hit, handling goes through the roof, etc. Not really useful for %99 of D2 content sadly.

Also managed to pick up a max range Hawkmoon...just in time for me to probably never use it again in Crucible

View Quote

Sub/Rampage is pretty good. That’s my Bottom Dollar roll that I like for 6s. I got a Quickdraw Snapshot Igneous that I have quickly taken a liking to. Healthy population this weekend so good to hop in there and give it a go.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 8:59:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Sub/Rampage is pretty good. That’s my Bottom Dollar roll that I like for 6s. I got a Quickdraw Snapshot Igneous that I have quickly taken a liking to. Healthy population this weekend so good to hop in there and give it a go.
View Quote

Fuck gambit

Seriously, last week or the week before when the weekly challenge was a bunch of gambit? I did gambit on all my characters until each one got Hawthorne's XP thing done...so 10 matches on each one. Another 5-7 on each one on top of that to wrap up bounties and help other people finish their bounties/challenge(s) up, etc...so around a grand total of 45-50 gambit matches.

Not a single fucking Bottom Dollar drop that entire time. Not one. Zero.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Fuck gambit

Seriously, last week or the week before when the weekly challenge was a bunch of gambit? I did gambit on all my characters until each one got Hawthorne's XP thing done...so 10 matches on each one. Another 5-7 on each one on top of that to wrap up bounties and help other people finish their bounties/challenge(s) up, etc...so around a grand total of 45-50 gambit matches.

Not a single fucking Bottom Dollar drop that entire time. Not one. Zero.
View Quote

Drop rate is rough. Guys have reset Infamy with no drops. Then the perk pool is enormous. They did buff the drop rate on Tuesday and I can tell a difference.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:51:30 PM EDT
[#34]
I have outlaw DMT. I want to try subsistence.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 2:01:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Drop rate is rough. Guys have reset Infamy with no drops. Then the perk pool is enormous. They did buff the drop rate on Tuesday and I can tell a difference.
View Quote

Yup, I went through the reset thing (thanks for reminding me, I couldn't remember why I was grinding gambit in the first place at the time ), no drops.

They did buff it on Tuesday? Maybe I'll step in there again then...my titan and warlock both need one armor piece to round out 1310, maybe I'll get lucky there.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 2:45:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 6:15:07 PM EDT
[#37]
And they fucked up the Postmaster so the items in there can't be seen.

I swear Bungie can't change one thing without breaking five other things.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 7:10:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 12:19:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
They also fixed the messed up bad luck protection on EoT. Apparently it was set to track per character completions instead of per account. Should be active on Tuesday and is retroactive.
View Quote

I finally got mine on Christmas Day, was doing 3x a week (plus a bunch of extra runs a week) from a week after the raid drop, onwards
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 2:53:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I finally got mine on Christmas Day, was doing 3x a week (plus a bunch of extra runs a week) from a week after the raid drop, onwards
View Quote

I got mine on my 4th run. nobody rage quit..

maybe Ed could give us all a class on Jotunn in trials.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 2:54:55 AM EDT
[#41]
I just want to say again.. NOBODY rage quit when I got the raid exotic.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:28:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Feathers are all there in Harbinger, finally.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:27:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Why, yes, Bungie...thank you for showering me with 4-5 blues for every IB match, great. Also, many thanks for giving me nothing but rocket launchers or scout rifles for all of my IB bounties...it means a lot. Especially when they all have shit like Iron Gaze or Iron Grip (no range, or no reload speed). Or in the case of the rocket launchers...simply existing.

Except for that one Time Worn Spire...with Slideaways. And Iron Gaze. Which meant it was great for sliding in a crowded elevator, not much else.

Edited - and the 50-stat armor weighted in resilience...always awesome.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 8:39:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Welp, that's it, no need to run GoS anymore

Link Posted: 4/3/2021 11:30:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 12:08:27 PM EDT
[#46]
We finally beat master presage. Used the out of bounds skip. I think the boss had about 1/3 health left at 38 seconds or something like that. We went all in. Novabomb went full retard and hit the ceiling. Anarchy dump. Started sniping as my teammates were fighting him at the far end. I think he fell with 1-2 seconds on the clock. I thought we had failed...again.
Good times.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 12:11:48 PM EDT
[#47]
What am I looking at? Rapid hit/Swashbuckler?  I have Outlaw/Kill Clip but I’m not crazy about the feel of Ancient Gospel.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/5/2021 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
What am I looking at? Rapid hit/Swashbuckler?  I have Outlaw/Kill Clip but I’m not crazy about the feel of Ancient Gospel.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Rapid hit/Swash, plus range MW, plus range barrel perks...the only 140 that I have that outranges it is Ace of Spaces, and it's only got another meter and a half or so on it according to d2gunsmith.com. (AG with those perks has 74 range/31.8m, Ace has 86/33.4m with masterwork)

For reference, most 120s like Steady Hand or Igneous usually hit the 40m mark give or take; I have a Steady Hand with a range mw, with Fastdraw/Lightmag/Quickdraw/Snapshot that has a range stat of 78/40.9m, and an Igneous with a handling mw and Hammer-forged Rifling, Ricochet Rounds, Killing Wind and Snapshot Sights with a range stat of 82/41.6m.

The 120s outrange that particular roll by a bit, which is one of the reasons 120s are so strong...but at mid-length distances, the 140s can still do work, and that particular one can keep up with Ace in most respects. More importantly it can do it without eating an exotic slot.

Outlaw/KC on a handcannon is "meh" to me...honestly, kill clip in general is "meh" to me. You get a kill, but to take advantage of it you need to...break contact and reload, and then re-engage? I get that it's a super strong perk when it's procced but it basically requires you to get one kill, have the breathing room to reload, and then run across 1-2+ more at the right time while the perk is still up. PVE? Sure, fine, whatever. PVP? Leaving an awful lot to happenstance there...that's why if there's a choice between KC or Swash or Rampage, I'll take Swash or Rampage any day.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 1:11:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 1:27:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Um, yeah, that's kind of the whole point of kill clip/outlaw. You get the crispy reload then melt whatever happens to be unfortunate enough to cross paths with you next. It is a very viable and nasty combination in the crucible.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Outlaw/KC on a handcannon is "meh" to me...honestly, kill clip in general is "meh" to me. You get a kill, but to take advantage of it you need to...break contact and reload, and then re-engage? I get that it's a super strong perk when it's procced but it basically requires you to get one kill, have the breathing room to reload, and then run across 1-2+ more at the right time while the perk is still up. PVE? Sure, fine, whatever. PVP? Leaving an awful lot to happenstance there...that's why if there's a choice between KC or Swash or Rampage, I'll take Swash or Rampage any day.
Um, yeah, that's kind of the whole point of kill clip/outlaw. You get the crispy reload then melt whatever happens to be unfortunate enough to cross paths with you next. It is a very viable and nasty combination in the crucible.

For 5 whole seconds, yeah...it's great, when you can time it.
Page / 105
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top