Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 105
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:11:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Unless it's changed, you get one key and thats it? I didn't know you could get more keys other than the first one?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:14:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup, Google confirms.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:36:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How many last wish ethereal keys can I pull from the wishing wall per week?
View Quote

The key from the wall is a one time only thing. You can earn a key per character from Riven each week. You can open multiple chests at the end of the raid on one character if you'd like.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:45:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:18:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:51:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Gotcha. Not much benefit to stacking. I’ll probably be doing LFG and just roll with whatever they do.
Just used the OOB cheese/glitch to get second chest in DSC.
Link Posted: 11/25/2020 12:24:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/25/2020 9:39:43 AM EDT
[#8]
The raid is very fun. The encounters require everyone to get involved which means you will get better at the raid and it makes for better raiders in other activities/raids. There is some cool loot in there with unique perks. I got the slug shotty that slowly auto-reloads to double capacity, I think it can have 14 in the mag. The new MG looks like a potential Delirium replacement. And that exotic RL...

And the jumping puzzle portion combined with the music is the best Bungie has ever done.

Link Posted: 11/25/2020 10:07:09 AM EDT
[#9]
FYI, if you get the "Umbral Infiltration" bounty from Exo Stranger, where it says 90 Super kills, 80 Shatter damage kills, 35 Stasis melee kills...the super kills can be any super, not just stasis. The other two are %100 stasis, but if you're finding it difficult to get any appreciable number of actual stasis super kills (they usually get tallied as shatter damage kills)...swap to a good mass add clearing super and farm your strike/nightfall kills in the usual manner.
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 6:49:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 5:36:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
"We're about to crash, we're free falling, we're doing good."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJUyGByT7p4
View Quote
Is that your clan?  I cleared the raid 3x with my clan this week.  

We were The Shank Gave Me Harpies but some one reported us so now we're Bungie Took The Harpies.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 8:27:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 6:06:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
My wife loves your clan name. Everytime she see's a shank she says it
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"We're about to crash, we're free falling, we're doing good."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJUyGByT7p4
Is that your clan?  I cleared the raid 3x with my clan this week.  

We were The Shank Gave Me Harpies but some one reported us so now we're Bungie Took The Harpies.
My wife loves your clan name. Everytime she see's a shank she says it
Thanks, I thought up our name and we a cracked up over it.  

@Quintin

Y'all sound like you're having fun during the encounter and that's what it's all about.  

I think this new raid is the bee's knees.  This is how D2 should have been.  Way more enjoyable than the leviathan stuff.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 8:43:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Has anyone tried to one phase Navota with Celestial Nighthawk?  I know if you kill her when you first meet her she just comes back full health. Can you one phase her at the final encounter?
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:39:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:50:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 7:20:03 PM EDT
[#18]
I would like to run a 1220 Nightfall with someone from the NaCL clan. I would like to shoot for 100k score.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 8:29:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Finally did the raid; the whole area where the 2nd hidden chest is is pretty awesome. And not so fun if you have a thing about heights Took 2 hours 20 for my first run, luckily I wasn't holding anyone back too badly. We tried a couple of strats at the boss; the 4 strat would work but a combination of bad RNG and just not having the muscle to clear all the adds timely kept dooming us, so we went back to the normal strat and finished it off first try that way. The 4 strat has some promise though, if everyone's on the ball...we'll have to work on that. I think that's where we spent the most time. Probably would have been about an hour and a half, hour and 45 if not for trying things out at the boss, which with having 1 totally new guy on the raid learning it and getting it explained to (me), wasn't too bad.

The 4 strat, btw, is popping all 4 thrusters, picking up all 4 balls (the two furthest should go first, then the two nearest), and dunking them in all of the receptacles that are NOT where the boss is. The operator does his job as normal and the suppressor shoots the boss from 2 points; after 2 instances of ball runners getting stuck, the suppressor hits his 3rd spot for the stun, everyone dunks, and then boss dps time. The scanner is basically just a buff someone's got to get, but not really used. There's a tiny window to do it all and when it comes off, you can really speed up the whole fight and encounter. The problem is, if the suppressor isn't timely, the operator isn't fast with the bubble pops, or the runners run out of time/get wacked by adds...you get the idea. The margin for error is razor thin. Not quite as bad as Crown in that there's "less to go wrong", but the timing for it to go wrong in is super thin.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 10:10:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 10:10:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I would like to run a 1220 Nightfall with someone from the NaCL clan. I would like to shoot for 100k score.
View Quote

100K is probably going to require a 1280 run on most strikes.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 10:23:21 PM EDT
[#22]
We hit about 105k on the 1250 this week.  Take Xenophage unless you can tank her.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 11:49:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah man, 1250 is easy 100k and sometimes doable at 1220.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 1:54:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 4:38:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So we cleared Deep Stone Crypt a couple times tonight.  And I got a thing.

https://i.imgur.com/SMcZpwhh.jpg

I'm honestly really surprised at the RNG and how quickly it dropped.  And this is possibly one of the most ridiculous weapons ever in Destiny.  The Lament and this thing are beyond silly.  I died a bunch of times to this weapon in a gambit game earlier, maybe it was fate that dropped it in my lap, I dunno.  I do know this weapon is crazy.  I haven't used it for anything serious but it annihilates trash mobs, public event bosses, lost sector bosses, low flying aircraft, antifa mobs, radical islamists, whatever.  It is Gjallarhorn 2.0.
View Quote
Wow, nice man!  When you get a chance can you do a boss review such as nightfall or raid?
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:12:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#27]
For those that haven't done so.

Visit this page

If you link your Bungie account to your Amazon prime account, there's a monthly reward drop being offered for the next 12 months.
It's all cosmetics, but another way to increase your collection.

Make sure you log out of the game, and log back in after linking accounts. Amanda Holliday will have your rewards.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:23:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 12:16:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Hmm...I wonder if I can use the wife's info or if she will want to use it herself.
View Quote

Considering how she just started.. you better let her use it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 1:57:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 2:45:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 6:35:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Don't sleep on linear fusions this season; on the DSC boss I was hitting for 65k/crit with Line in the Sand, with Firing Line procced. Cloudstrike + Line in the Sand really does good work on the boss.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 7:30:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 11:19:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:04:19 PM EDT
[#35]
FYI Eye has a damage debuff against raid bosses. Someone on Reddit did number and it was something like a 23% reduction in damage, almost as if Bungie doesn’t want the Gjallarhorn strat coming back. So it’s DPS isn’t ideal.

Congrats either way though.

Got my first DSC run last night and apparently got a god roll shotgun. Except I’m not a shotgun person lol.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 7:13:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
FYI Eye has a damage debuff against raid bosses. Someone on Reddit did number and it was something like a 23% reduction in damage, almost as if Bungie doesn’t want the Gjallarhorn strat coming back. So it’s DPS isn’t ideal.

Congrats either way though.

Got my first DSC run last night and apparently got a god roll shotgun. Except I’m not a shotgun person lol.
View Quote

Define god roll?

If it's autoloading then yes, you got a god tier roll; even more if it came with assault mag.

We did a test in DSC today actually; most of us were using Cloudstrike and whatever in heavy, and one of us was using dual slugs; I'm not sure if his FILO had Vorpal but he for sure had both auto-loading. We did a damage phase against Taniks and then wiped.

He did > 2mil damage
The rest of us, the MOST any one of us did, was 1.3; all the rest were around 800-900k (with the divinity guy coming up with I want to say around 300 but I'm not sure on that one)..one of our clanmates was arguing that Cloudstrike was better/did more damage than dual shotguns. Yeah...no. Cloudstrike is an "easier" way, like using Xeno + Div on the GoS boss...it's very forgiving, but not really high dps.

So, yeah, if you can roll with two auto-loading slug shotguns, go for it. Especially if you can also roll with a void heavy to deal with the stupid Captains.

Honestly, if two of us were using dual slugs, we would have one-phased him; we got super close to it as it was, with only one guy dual wielding.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 7:35:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Define god roll?

If it's autoloading then yes, you got a god tier roll; even more if it came with assault mag.

We did a test in DSC today actually; most of us were using Cloudstrike and whatever in heavy, and one of us was using dual slugs; I'm not sure if his FILO had Vorpal but he for sure had both auto-loading. We did a damage phase against Taniks and then wiped.

He did > 2mil damage
The rest of us, the MOST any one of us did, was 1.3; all the rest were around 800-900k (with the divinity guy coming up with I want to say around 300 but I'm not sure on that one)..one of our clanmates was arguing that Cloudstrike was better/did more damage than dual shotguns. Yeah...no. Cloudstrike is an "easier" way, like using Xeno + Div on the GoS boss...it's very forgiving, but not really high dps.

So, yeah, if you can roll with two auto-loading slug shotguns, go for it. Especially if you can also roll with a void heavy to deal with the stupid Captains.

Honestly, if two of us were using dual slugs, we would have one-phased him; we got super close to it as it was, with only one guy dual wielding.
View Quote

Huh, that's good to know.

Fluted barrel, tactical mag, reconstruction, and recombination roll with a stability masterwork.  Not a perfect 'god roll' but pretty darn close. Shame is I probably won't even use it except where it's required.  Not a shotgun guy.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 7:49:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Huh, that's good to know.

Fluted barrel, tactical mag, reconstruction, and recombination roll with a stability masterwork.  Not a perfect 'god roll' but pretty darn close. Shame is I probably won't even use it except where it's required.  Not a shotgun guy.
View Quote

I'd yeah...I'd say better than autoloading; reconstruction lets you basically shoot for days. It doubles your mag size when it's full up...which is huge. You won't need autoloading with that.

Slug guns are fun, they're a replacement for Erentil for me...or were, until the new fusion came out from Europa; that thing is a beast and my next crucible bae. If I ever decide to step foot in crucible again

Spend a day screwing around and figuring out a decent range for it, and then put it on a welllock with lunas and go sniping...at closer ranges, a crit shot is beastly. When BL dropped, my "dad load" on Europa was, and is, whatever in kinetic, a Vorpal/Auto-Load FILO, and Xenophage. The only times I ever switch the FILO out is if there's something that I know is going to have void shields...
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 11:29:16 AM EDT
[#40]
I’ve had obscenely good luck with the lost sectors.  Got necrotics in a couple runs. Got a boot exotic on my first run one day. Got a chest exotic on my first run another day. Yesterday, I got the new exotic hat for warlocks on my first run.
Only problem, I’ve received 4 or 5 Promethium Spurs this season. I need a fresh set of Transversives with higher stats.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 11:42:15 AM EDT
[#41]
I still haven't done a single lost sector beyond the default difficulty...I need to start doing those I guess.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 11:58:27 AM EDT
[#42]
The middle part of Concealed Void is freaking hard!  Two champs, two shielded red bars, adds, sniper vandals...and you can’t sword the barrier servitor.  I finally figured it out, but it was a real challenge.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 1:04:24 PM EDT
[#43]
I've been just randomly getting exotic weapons and armor. Usually 1-2 a week. I should probably track where they come from. I got an exotic doing a public event in the Cosmodrome.

The latest one was the Jade Rabbit. It's a high-damage and very stable scout rifle, but it doesn't really "feel" exotic if you know what I mean. I feel like exotics should be at least Unique in how they work. The fallen trace rifle (queenbreaker?) at least feels exotic.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 7:14:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Jade can be fun, the catalyst requires 500 (edited - maybe 250? I can't remember and I don't care enough to go look ) guardian kills in Crucible...I got it done over a couple Iron Banners, but Momentum Control is probably your best bet. The catalyst maxes stability out.

Since they took out the only really decent scout/sniper rifle map...meh. The only other good one is...Midtown I think? The rest of them are just way too cramped to really use a scout, IMO. There's a few lanes in some other ones but for the most part...they're just too close together IMO.

No one ever expects to get wacked by a Jade Rabbit anymore, so it's fun to dust it off and annoy people with it
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 7:19:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Just did 3 back to back runs of DSC, and yeah, I think this raid is shaping up to be the next EoW, or Scourge - a quick run; if it takes more than 45 or so minutes, something's gone wrong. It also helps that there were a LOT of guys throwing against it for the first day so callouts and loadouts were established really fast.

I'm gonna need to start doing more Gardens and LWs just for variety at this point
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 8:54:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#47]
I hate PVP other than Gambit (for obvious reasons) and I am pretty terrible at it. I am a detriment to whatever team I am playing on. So anything that requires PVP I just skip it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 6:43:36 PM EDT
[#48]
We managed the 1280 NF and Empire Hunt. We’re 1263-1268 or something like that.  Both boss fights were a mess.  Technocrat has a couple of cheese spots that saved us.  Lament smashes the NF boss, but when the barrier night comes in it gets very hard to survive long enough to damage her.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 7:07:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The Jade Rabbit is unique in how it works.  It's super counterintuitive to use though.  The idea is that you body shoot things to stack up the perk, then go for the head shot for increased damage and a reload.  With the perk active, it will kill guardians with five or lower resilience with three headshots or two body shots and a headshot.  This thing is primarily a PVP weapon, IMO, and unfortunately in the current meta on all but maybe one or two maps you'll get tuned up by 650 rpm auto rifles, hand cannons and pulse rifles while trying to use Jade Rabbit.
View Quote

But man did it melt on open maps like Equinox.  I miss huge open PVP maps like we had in D1, especially the Combined Arms playlist stuff like the huge moon map.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 7:15:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Big update today and I'm at work.  How is it?
Page / 105
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top