Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 105
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 9:56:59 PM EDT
[#1]
So how do we go about joining the ar15.com clan as me and a friend that's a long time member just added ourselves?
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:00:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:07:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Im ciscolynx on battle.net(pc)
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:10:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 10:12:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Post your gamertag(s) and what system you play on.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So how do we go about joining the ar15.com clan as me and a friend that's a long time member just added ourselves?
Post your gamertag(s) and what system you play on.
and I'm Zephri#1307 on PC
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 12:28:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 1:45:38 AM EDT
[#7]
I accepted both of you into the clan.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 5:24:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks like you PC guys finally have a full raid team.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 5:52:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Looks like you PC guys finally have a full raid team.
View Quote
It certainly helps but the raid can be reliably beaten with 5. Some crazy bastards even did a full flawless run with 3.

We pulled Spyk3 through the other day at 510ish. He hid in the corner as everything was immune but he got some nice power gains. I'm sure he's gotten some odd looks rocking the raid emblem.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 6:02:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 6:03:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
More than anything I'd like to revisit the old prestige raids for catalysts. Not so much for Acrius although that'd be fun in the crucible, but I really want the Sleeper catalyst.
View Quote
Good call. I need Acrius and I've never done Spire. Some clears and the Sleeper catalyst would be good.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 6:08:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 11:30:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:22:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The previous raids would be good too for our newer guys who may not be quite leveled and geared appropriately for Last Wish just yet.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:45:51 AM EDT
[#15]
There are new roaming baddies on EDZ, Nessus, and a few other spots.  They can drop BA weapons (not the forge ones, but updated Y1 weapons in their ‘prototype’ form with random rolls) but DO NOT put them in the vault.  There’s something buggy about it.

Btw, if anyone wants to work on Wish Ender, the raid, etc on xbox, I should be free most of the week so long as I’m not sick.  Otherwise I’ll likely just be farming BA guys, working on misc stuff, and playing Borderlands.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 6:39:44 PM EDT
[#16]
TWAB

Scourge of the Past

When we revealed the Annual Pass earlier this year, we mentioned the inclusion of new Raid Lairs. In Season of the Forge’s reveal earlier this week, we said it contains a Raid, not a Raid Lair, a concept we had introduced last year. Lairs were extensions of an existing Raid setting. Black Armory’s “Scourge of the Past” doesn’t fit that definition. It takes place in a new setting, tells its own story, and isn’t related to the events of the Dreaming City. Destiny Raids have come in many shapes and sizes, from “Crota’s End” to “Last Wish”, and “Scourge of the Past” falls within that spectrum.

Scourge will release on Friday, December 7 at 9 AM. Its recommended Power is 640, but there is no minimum Power requirement. Any Guardian who owns the Annual Pass can drop into the space and explore. Good luck!

Powerful Progression

Starting in Destiny 2 Update 2.1.1, the power cap for all players of Destiny 2: Forsaken will be increased to 650. We’ve been receiving some questions since the new cap was announced, and want to set the record straight here:

All players of Destiny 2: Forsaken may reach 650 Power, no Annual Pass required
The “soft cap” will remain at 500 Power
Players under 550 Power should expect to see Prime Engrams more frequently and receive higher Power bumps, to help them reach end-game levels
Powerful reward sources will remain consistent for those who own Destiny 2: Forsaken
There will be new powerful reward sources for those who own the Annual Pass

As we continue to work towards a goal of Destiny 2 feeling like a world that evolves and changes over time, we are looking at how players earn powerful rewards overall, and how this could change in future seasons. We have quite a bit of time until Season of the Drifter begins, but we’ll be sure to give an update on what to expect in the future. Until then, happy hunting!

A package of Gratitude

As promised in October, those of you who played Destiny 2: Forsaken before October 16 will receive Veterans of the Hunt rewards. This includes a unique emblem, shader, and two emotes. Our original goal was to release these in early December. Minor issues were discovered near the end of development for Update 2.1.1, leading to a short delay. We are currently planning to distribute these packages in Destiny 2 Update 2.1.3, which is tentatively planned to release on December 18.

Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:06:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 5:17:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/K85AJzbh.jpg

Spectral Blade/Gwisin Vest and machine guns in the crucible are fine.
View Quote
They really are!
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 8:12:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Holly mother of Hunter..
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 8:16:40 PM EDT
[#20]
What happens when you get a 50 killstreak in the Crucible
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#21]
That’s amazing.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 3:07:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Ran through the intro to The Black Armory.

That is one angry Exo.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 3:18:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 3:54:26 PM EDT
[#24]
1st round of the EDZ forge is 615 recommended light level, round 2 is 625.  We made it about 1/4 way through round 2 and figured we need to grind for better gear.

Secondary and heavy ammo scarcity make this difficult.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 4:13:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
1st round of the EDZ forge is 615 recommended light level, round 2 is 625.
View Quote
Well, I guess I might be able to play this in a couple months then lol.  I just hit 528 last night.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 6:18:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Boss round is 630, like sgthoskins said, that 2nd round was a bitch...

There's some people pissed at the lack of content included, but for $10, I didn't expect a ton, a few forges, some new stuff to do and a small raid... not bad.

It is a giant kick in the balls though that the first forge is 30 light higher than the previous max light. They should have made the first forge a bit more approachable, maybe 615 for the boss round... give us something to do while we grind light for the next week or two... and thats IF you were at 600 before
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 6:52:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Well, I guess I might be able to play this in a couple months then lol.  I just hit 528 last night.
View Quote
Prime engrams should be a good source of gains for you. I think they are better jumps for people under 550 last I read.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 7:21:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Prime engrams should be a good source of gains for you. I think they are better jumps for people under 550 last I read.
View Quote
I don't know that they're going to drop at higher light, but they're supposed to drop more often. I'll be working on milestones as much as I can and collecting prime engrams along the way for a while.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 8:17:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Patch notes from today said that prime engrams for people under 550 will have a bigger boost in terms of light drops.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 10:15:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Patch notes from today said that prime engrams for people under 550 will have a bigger boost in terms of light drops.
View Quote
I haven't played since about 2 weeks after launch. I barely cleared Osiris and warmind last night. WTF are prime engrams? I'm assuming I can't access the BA stuff until I'm at lvl 50 and done with forsaken as well correct?
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 11:36:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Yes will ha e to do forsaken before black armory. Prime engrams drop randomly and will give you big power level increase. If I see you on this weekend I’ll give you a hand running through forsaken. It goes pretty quick.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 2:41:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Yes will ha e to do forsaken before black armory. Prime engrams drop randomly and will give you big power level increase. If I see you on this weekend I’ll give you a hand running through forsaken. It goes pretty quick.
View Quote
Thanks man, I'm burning through it right now, hopefully should be done by the weekend and actually able to do more stuff. Only at about 450 light right now so got a little ways to go.

edit: Little over 500 light now, still need to do a couple of the barons then whatever is after that. Really liking all the changes they've made since release.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 11:45:57 PM EDT
[#33]
What is this crap? Bungie sucks. Another DLC, more money, and now I'm not going to be able to enter the first forge until I grind up to 615? I just made it to 590. This is crap. I'm starting to hate you Bungie!

I'm already grinding through gambit to get the breakneck and it's going slow. Only something like 400 more autorifle kills and 100 auto rifle multi kills to go and that baby's all mine... and then I find out it's nerfed! It doesn't have the same damage as other 450RPM auto fields that have rampage. It's damage is lower.

Im waiting to see what the destiny 2 reports are saying about the black armory DLC and whether it's worth it. I fell for Curse of Osiris and that crap it turned out to be. I caved for forsaken and warmind  but I'm tired of the same old same old... and this seems to me like it's more same old same old... khakishd, aztecross gaming, houndishxx, and a few other you tubers say the jury is still out on black armory. I'm skeptical about it.

I guess I'm just disgusted at this point of the game. Grinding, grinding, grinding... and for what? I haven't even made it past some of the dreaming city missions because my light isn't high enough and now it needs to be even higher for the forges. Crap!

I think I'm waiting to hear more about Anthem... and the more I'm hearing the more I think I like it because the city is suppose to be changing all the time... and I noticed that Bungies release notes for the most recent patch mention "...world that is continuing to change..." sounded a bit like what Anthem is purporting to be... maybe Bungie is running scared? I don't know.

I do know that season pass mocks me from the director in orbit... and I ignore it because I'm not sure whether buying any more DLC for destiny 2 is worth it.

Just a rant from a crappy player.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 12:19:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 1:09:58 AM EDT
[#35]
I will tell you this about the dlc. If you are wanting more story, there isn’t any with black armory. There won’t really be any real story with any of the seasons.

As for the grind, well welcome to destiny. It has always been a huge grind. I play a lot and still don’t have everything. This has been the case with destiny for along time.

I can’t tell you if this is worth it for you or not. Only you can make that decision and don’t necessarily leave it to the thoughts of you tubers. I personally look at it like this. The season pass is $30 so it’s $10 per season. I have already gotten $10 worth out of the dlc and if the raid is enjoyable then it’s s bonus.

All that being said there are a few things I wish they did.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 2:45:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm already grinding through gambit to get the breakneck and it's going slow. Only something like 400 more autorifle kills and 100 auto rifle multi kills to go and that baby's all mine... and then I find out it's nerfed! It doesn't have the same damage as other 450RPM auto fields that have rampage. It's damage is lower.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The bottleneck is playing 40 games, the rest comes pretty easy.

The Breakneck is not nerfed.  The damage does get a little lower as rampage stacks, but the rate of fire increases.  It’s a net DPS increase.

I think I'm waiting to hear more about Anthem... and the more I'm hearing the more I think I like it because the city is suppose to be changing all the time... and I noticed that Bungies release notes for the most recent patch mention "...world that is continuing to change..." sounded a bit like what Anthem is purporting to be... maybe Bungie is running scared? I don't know.
I wasn’t enthusiastic about Anthem when it was announced, but it’s looking pretty good now (not a dig at Destiny).  Unless some bombshell drops, I’ll very likely pick it up and give it a chance.

Quoted:
To be fair, Bungie today released a server side patch that backed the power level of the weapon forge down a tad.
They only lowered the power level by 5.  Doesn’t really do much when a lot of people aren’t even 600 yet.

No different than any other end game activity, IMO.
In fairness, the first forge isn’t end game - or at least it shouldn’t be.  It’s impossible to access any content from the DLC (besides a few brief quest steps) without grinding old content.  Replacing gameplay with grinding isn’t a recipe for success.  At best, it was poorly thought out.

Destiny seems to be leaning farther towards the hardcore crowd.  That suits me fine, but my RL friends I play with are 2-3 hours a day, 3-5 days per week casuals.  (One of them has yet to get a Forsaken exotic to drop).  It might be weeks before they can realistically attempt the new content.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 7:22:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What is this crap? Bungie sucks. Another DLC, more money, and now I'm not going to be able to enter the first forge until I grind up to 615? I just made it to 590. This is crap. I'm starting to hate you Bungie!

Im waiting to see what the destiny 2 reports are saying about the black armory DLC and whether it's worth it. I fell for Curse of Osiris and that crap it turned out to be. I caved for forsaken and warmind  but I'm tired of the same old same old... and this seems to me like it's more same old same old... khakishd, aztecross gaming, houndishxx, and a few other you tubers say the jury is still out on black armory. I'm skeptical about it.

I guess I'm just disgusted at this point of the game. Grinding, grinding, grinding... and for what? I haven't even made it past some of the dreaming city missions because my light isn't high enough and now it needs to be even higher for the forges. Crap!

I do know that season pass mocks me from the director in orbit... and I ignore it because I'm not sure whether buying any more DLC for destiny 2 is worth it.

Just a rant from a crappy player.
View Quote
This is where I was a few months ago.. I got over it.  Don't get in any hurry to get the gambit and vanguard guns.. You've got a few months before any "reset" and even then you still keep the quests unless you delete them. Nerfs are going to happen, it's been a thing since forever. Try EVERYTHING.. don't get used to a specific weapon combo or it becomes a crutch in games like this. Borderlands was the same.  This game doesn't have a grind, it's 100% rng.  The Borderlands games had a real grind. You knew when you went to a certain area and fought certain bosses they had a chance (a REAL chance, not 1/1000) to drop whatever legendary item was in their loot pool. D2 is NOT like that except for nightfall and raid stuff and even those items dropping is a laugh. So I quit worrying about that crap. Play the game and have fun.. If it stops being fun and feels like a job, take a break. It's not going anywhere.

YouTubers play games for a living and their opinion on anything is usually shit.  If I need help finding something in game, I'll hit YT, other than that they can go get real jobs.

Games like this are going for long term "service" instead of a few playthroughs, some pvp and then shelved. Anthem, The Division, all the big titles are eventually be online services but you'll pay for season passes instead of individual DLC's and have some sort of eye candy to pay cash for. I dunno if I'm totally cool with that, but it looks like that's where things are going.

I wouldn't worry about the season pass until your light is close to 600.

This and The Division are a LOT more fun with friends. If you're on PC hit me up crazymike#11632, I was in ARFCOM PC clan but I think me and Rasa were the only 2 people playing when I left. I still have errybody on my friends list and actually saw ws450r in the Dreaming City last night or the night before but he instanced out before I could message him.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 9:20:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Yup... I took a step back from the ledge. Sorry for the rant but it had to come out.

I'm not on pc... I gave that up years ago and stick with Xbox now. For better or worse.

No additional story. Hmm might not buy it then. There's more stuff to kill and I'll do that. I've yet to even try some of the nightfalls and raids so I'll see where those get me. Light level is 590 at the moment... off to try to get that 40% of clan stuff done for my part then a gambit or 2.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 1:15:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Yup... I took a step back from the ledge. Sorry for the rant but it had to come out.

I'm not on pc... I gave that up years ago and stick with Xbox now. For better or worse.

No additional story. Hmm might not buy it then. There's more stuff to kill and I'll do that. I've yet to even try some of the nightfalls and raids so I'll see where those get me. Light level is 590 at the moment... off to try to get that 40% of clan stuff done for my part then a gambit or 2.
View Quote
Nothing wrong with holding off on it. Sounds like there is a lot left for you to experience. I really wish I was seeing the Xbox crew running the raid. It truely is one of the best raids in destiny.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 9:43:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Does anyone want to step in to the raid tonight?
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 5:41:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 7:00:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Scourge of the Past has already been completed.
View Quote
Damn.  And we can't even get a Forge done.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 7:09:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I saw some of the big raiders on Twitch at 630 LL on Wednesday.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’ll be on shortly and will help. I cleared several of them last night. Got a good strategy for it.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 8:12:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I saw some of the big raiders on Twitch at 630 LL on Wednesday.
View Quote
There were a handful of guys that hit 650 prior to the raid. Pretty insane preparation including saved Iron Banner bounties.

I watched a little of the raid today. Looks pretty fun with the real time map feature and some sparrow useage. Nowhere near the scale of Last Wish however.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 4:48:18 AM EDT
[#46]
<-- Wayfarer..
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 2:42:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Anybody got any decent rolls on the forge weapons yet? I've got 2 machine guns, a sniper rifle, smg and the hand cannon. I deleted a machine gun that had "tap the trigger" and genesis to get the shader.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 5:22:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Anybody got any decent rolls on the forge weapons yet? I've got 2 machine guns, a sniper rifle, smg and the hand cannon. I deleted a machine gun that had "tap the trigger" and genesis to get the shader.
View Quote
The machine gun I received from the first forge mission rolled with rampage, dynamic sway reduction, and stability masterwork.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 7:23:34 AM EDT
[#49]
My machine gun is a Thunderlord minus the exotic perk but with rampage. The auto rifle stuns everything around the target on shield break and does extra damage afterwards.  Sniper is box breathing and outlaw.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 9:58:53 AM EDT
[#50]
I've got one with Threat Detector and Rampage and another one with Feeding Frenzy and High Impact Reserves. The MG feels good and I look forward to grinding for a better roll.

I saw a teaser on the hand cannon that showed Drop Mag, Kill Clip, and Rampage. That sounds incredible and Midnight Coup needs a replacement. Also looking forward to the Threat Level shotgun as an Ikelos alternative so I can run something else in the energy slot.
Page / 105
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top