Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 36
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 7:17:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Had a cool kill last night.  I shot and killed a helicopter pilot with a sniper rifle last night.  That was pretty sweet.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 7:42:34 PM EDT
[#2]
@JJREA 
whats your gamertag? 
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 12:38:41 PM EDT
[#3]
abinmyveins

What's yours again?
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Had a cool kill last night.  I shot and killed a helicopter pilot with a sniper rifle last night.  That was pretty sweet.
View Quote
Haha nice
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 7:35:55 AM EDT
[#5]
A couple of you sent me invites that last few evenings, I having been feeling good is why I didn't reply or join.
I tried played BF4 a little and was getting slaughtered so I bailed.

I've been playing Ghost recon wildlands, only have to defeat AI guys there.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 7:46:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A couple of you sent me invites that last few evenings, I having been feeling good is why I didn't reply or join.
I tried played BF4 a little and was getting slaughtered so I bailed.

I've been playing Ghost recon wildlands, only have to defeat AI guys there.
View Quote
I was one of them. It's all good. I usually invite anyone on my friends list that is playing BF4 the same time I am. It's more fun to play this game with people I can communicate with than randoms in my squad.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 10:12:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
abinmyveins

What's yours again?  
View Quote
My tag is DONT TREAD 

I looked back through the thread found yours the other day. I sent an invite 
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 2:22:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Good good.  I'll respond tonight to it.  

So lately I've been a bit bored with it.  So I put all my guns to iron sights (except sniper rifles).  Strangely enough, I had one of my best games mostly running around with the M4 and irons, no laser even.  I was a recon guy.  I got a couple of good kills even out a fair poke.  LOL.   I went 20/13 siege of shanghai  Niiiiiiice.  That M4 though.  Works pretty darn good.

I was putting the hurt on with some tanks too though.  I got a personal best of destroying 8 vehicles in 1 round.  That's probably childs play for AR Random guy though.  hehehehehehehehehe
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 5:05:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Not bad at all. I played I believe two nights in a row with aranndomguy and took some tips from him. Been running thermals on all vehicles I can. Really really works. Siege of shanghai is my go to map but lately I've been trying to find a decent locker server. I do random things and just try to rack up points no matter how. Usually running around as a medic reviving everybody and dropping health packs. 

On siege the other night I ran around with the BTR or LAV whichever it was. Got about 45 kills and 3 or 4 deaths. The thermals are the only reason why I got all those kills 
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:35:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Not bad at all. I played I believe two nights in a row with aranndomguy and took some tips from him. Been running thermals on all vehicles I can. Really really works. Siege of shanghai is my go to map but lately I've been trying to find a decent locker server. I do random things and just try to rack up points no matter how. Usually running around as a medic reviving everybody and dropping health packs. 

On siege the other night I ran around with the BTR or LAV whichever it was. Got about 45 kills and 3 or 4 deaths. The thermals are the only reason why I got all those kills 
View Quote
Nice! That's how it's done.

Just so you know, my schedule has changed so I won't be on in the evenings Wednesday - Saturday.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:55:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Just went 48-4 on Hainan
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 12:08:58 AM EDT
[#12]
what is this?  Thermals on vehicles????  Hmmmmmmmmm.......  That's a new one on me.  Also, how do you view an order when you get one?  

One night it kept flashing I had an order and I finally accepted it to get it to stop flashing at me, but I had not clue what my order was......  DOH.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 11:47:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
what is this?  Thermals on vehicles????  Hmmmmmmmmm.......  That's a new one on me.  Also, how do you view an order when you get one?  

One night it kept flashing I had an order and I finally accepted it to get it to stop flashing at me, but I had not clue what my order was......  DOH.
View Quote
Orders are objectives that have been marked by either squad lead or the commander. Green marks around an objective is squad lead and blue marks are commander. Accepting an order is an order issued from the commander to squad leads. You only have the option to accept if you are squad lead.

Definitely use thermals on vehicles if you have them unlocked. It's like cheating.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 11:51:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Heck yea, i also use thermal or nv on vehicles make it so much easier to find them wjen they try to hide haha
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 12:38:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Just in case you all haven't noticed, the final stand expansion is free through this week and  next week dragons teeth is free.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 1:46:08 PM EDT
[#16]
59-0 on flood zone in the Attack boat.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 1:50:38 PM EDT
[#17]
U r too funny.  59-0.  My goodness.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 3:02:07 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm gonna play a few rounds in about an hour if anybody wants to join in 
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 3:39:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm gonna play a few rounds in about an hour if anybody wants to join in 
View Quote
Ill be on after 5pm est tonight.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 3:51:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Cool If you see me online invite me to a party 

Im trying to install the free final stand expansion as mentioned above, and it keeps crashing when I click it. Wonder what the problem is...

2xp is active as well I guess for the weekend 
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 1:23:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Im trying to install the free final stand expansion as mentioned above, and it keeps crashing when I click it. Wonder what the problem is...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sometime when the kids are dl stuff and playing games it either doesnt dl or takes forever.. theyre wireless connected also idk if that make a difference
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 9:54:57 PM EDT
[#22]
I played a few rounds of BF4 this evening including a few rounds with @4HShooter. I mostly used the LAV. Best round I had was at Lancang Dam; I went 79-1. The last round I played with 4HShooter I used the MBT on Dawnbreaker and went 36-0.

I think that I'm going to try to start playing again everyday at sometime or another. I've really been enjoying playing BF4 again. I miss dropping 100+ kills a match and I'm too rusty to do that currently. I'm even contemplating renting a server because I'm tired of people stealing my vehicles while I'm repairing them. I need admin privileges.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 10:00:19 PM EDT
[#23]
I was just looking through the leaderboards for BF4 and I am ranked in a few of them. I only knew about the one. Huh.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 11:38:11 PM EDT
[#24]
As I'm starting a move in a few days, I'll be offline for a bit. But when I get everything figured out, I'll give you a holler on getting a server up and running. I'll shoot you an IM about it probably end of next week or the week after 
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 9:02:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
As I'm starting a move in a few days, I'll be offline for a bit. But when I get everything figured out, I'll give you a holler on getting a server up and running. I'll shoot you an IM about it probably end of next week or the week after 
View Quote
Alright cool.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 3:14:21 PM EDT
[#26]
How do you engage thermals when in a tank?
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 3:24:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How do you engage thermals when in a tank?
View Quote
Up on the d-pad, IIRC.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 11:19:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Played a few matches yesterday evening to get in some practice.

Best match was on Zavod where I went 86-5. I feel like I could have easily broken 100 kills that match but everyone was after me toward the end. They all broke out the rpgs and smaws. It didn't help that the enemy commander kept designating me as HVT.

Hoping to get in a few more matches this evening if anyone wants to join in.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 11:34:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Played a few matches yesterday evening to get in some practice.

Best match was on Zavod where I went 86-5. I feel like I could have easily broken 100 kills that match but everyone was after me toward the end. They all broke out the rpgs and smaws. It didn't help that the enemy commander kept designating me as HVT.

Hoping to get in a few more matches this evening if anyone wants to join in.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 11:56:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
The best part was right at the end. The enemy had taken F which is right next to our base. I had just had my LAV destroyed so I needed another from foxtrot.

Since the enemy had taken that objective, there was an LAV immediately available for them. So I spawned at my base and drove an mrap over there and stole the LAV from under their noses. They were all shooting at me trying to stop me from getting in it.

I made it in but there were at least 6 engineers  there. I managed to kill 2 of them before having to retreat back to my base for repairs. 3 of the engineers climbed up on the tower to try and get me at the base. I just sat behind the LAV repairing it racking up points while my buddy shot at them from the gunner seat.
They finally got tired of not being able to kill me so they switched to a different target. That was a terrible mistake for them.

Since they were distracted, I jumped back in and moved up to foxtrot and cleaned house and took the objective back. Sweet sweet revenge. That was about the time the match ended.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 2:03:07 PM EDT
[#31]
LOL  A song for you.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 4:38:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
LOL  A song for you.
View Quote
That's how it seems sometimes.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 9:45:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The best part was right at the end. The enemy had taken F which is right next to our base. I had just had my LAV destroyed so I needed another from foxtrot.

Since the enemy had taken that objective, there was an LAV immediately available for them. So I spawned at my base and drove an mrap over there and stole the LAV from under their noses. They were all shooting at me trying to stop me from getting in it.

I made it in but there were at least 6 engineers  there. I managed to kill 2 of them before having to retreat back to my base for repairs. 3 of the engineers climbed up on the tower to try and get me at the base. I just sat behind the LAV repairing it racking up points while my buddy shot at them from the gunner seat.
They finally got tired of not being able to kill me so they switched to a different target. That was a terrible mistake for them.

Since they were distracted, I jumped back in and moved up to foxtrot and cleaned house and took the objective back. Sweet sweet revenge. That was about the time the match ended.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha thats great
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 1:24:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Had to opportunity to play several rounds yesterday including several rounds with @4HShooter. Him and I got into a 24/7 OP Locker server and played probably 4 rounds on there. I got some decent infantry practice in I think. We got our butts handed to us a couple of rounds.

My best round on OP Locker was 49-14 and my worst was 27-15. That worst round was a tough one for sure. IDK how I even managed to do that good TBH. I was dying left and right. I do need to practice more as infantry. I used to be a lot better.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Had to opportunity to play several rounds yesterday including several rounds with @4HShooter. Him and I got into a 24/7 OP Locker server and played probably 4 rounds on there. I got some decent infantry practice in I think. We got our butts handed to us a couple of rounds.

My best round on OP Locker was 49-14 and my worst was 27-15. That worst round was a tough one for sure. IDK how I even managed to do that good TBH. I was dying left and right. I do need to practice more as infantry. I used to be a lot better.
View Quote
27-xx is one of my best haha

Me n 4h played hardcore locker and i may have no... i did blue falcon him with a grenade  one time
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 4:55:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Me n 4h played hardcore locker and i may have no... i did blue falcon him with a grenade  one time
View Quote
 It happens. Especially when there's 30 guys standing in a doorway just shooting and not being smart 
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 5:10:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Me to. I was ashamed to even post any more after those 80-x numbers he had.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 8:01:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
 It happens. Especially when there's 30 guys standing in a doorway just shooting and not being smart 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup especially when ya do a mag dump and they run in front of you haha
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 8:01:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah dont be, i suck but its still fun haha
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 11:06:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be ashamed. Post what you experience in game. I won't make fun of anyone for doing what I perceive as bad for myself. You've got to remember I've played this game for a long time, so I have lots of things figured out that inexperienced players won't realize. Please don't let me posting high numbers ruin this thread for you all.

I'm just posting my experiences. The only reason I can post those 80 and whatevers is because I'm riding around in armor with thermal sights. I can't do that well as infantry ATM.

That's what this thread is about; sharing our experiences in this great game.

BTW Dragons Teeth is free now.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 11:08:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is why I don't play hardcore.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm still trying to figure out how to kill anything when flying a helicopter.  LOL.  Seems like everything on the ground is more effective.    I can do quite a bit of damage to a Helicopter even just from the Machine Gun on top of the jeeps...........   Course you're just a sitting duck there, but the Helo's just make easy targets.  LOL.   Especially if you don't fly like a drunk sailor.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 2:14:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Best I can say is you get better with time... I am definitely not the greatest but I can hold my own. I fly way different than most but get better as time goes by. Hell try getting on the test range and fly around for awhile and see what happens 
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 2:43:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love hardcore especially when im in my sniper mood
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 1:29:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Best I can say is you get better with time... I am definitely not the greatest but I can hold my own. I fly way different than most but get better as time goes by. Hell try getting on the test range and fly around for awhile and see what happens 
View Quote
This helped me a lot with choppers. Just learning the controls properly was a big step for me. Everyday I would go into the test range and practice aiming and flying. It really helped me to practice when no one was shooting at me.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 1:30:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, I have a hard enough time hitting guys on the practice range while they're sitting still.....     I'm working on it.  I can never sink one of them bigger ships in the water with a helicopter.  I think they regen while I'm making a turn around and approach.  LOL.  It's frustrating.    And those Apache's are a heck of a lot harder to fly than the other ones.....
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 7:16:16 PM EDT
[#47]
I got an email from EA today

BATTLEFIELD 4™  
Pick Up Free Expansion Packs  
Jump into Battlefield 4 today and you’ll discover that we’re giving out free* content every week. This week, expansion packs!  
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 2:27:01 PM EDT
[#48]
I did a quick join last night and got into a server I never have before.  Well, I played a map I never have.  It was with Pearl Market, and there was one map with a like passenger elevated train.  It was sweet.  Is that Dragon's teeth?  I've played Pearl Marked 2x before but never that one map with the train.   I played Propaganda before too.  This other one was like a downtown type nice area..... Lampini Garden or something like that.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 1:23:08 PM EDT
[#49]
FYI....

A stubby grip helps the Tavor a lot.  I earned one, put it on and had a super great locker game.  Great close range, shorter ish range gun.  Not so good medium or longer range though of course.  A little bit slower reload and you go through ammo like Grant took Richmond.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
FYI....

A stubby grip helps the Tavor a lot.  I earned one, put it on and had a super great locker game.  Great close range, shorter ish range gun.  Not so good medium or longer range though of course.  A little bit slower reload and you go through ammo like Grant took Richmond.
View Quote
I've been a fan of running the an94 in the past, then took to the m416. I run vehicles majority of the time so infantry guns mostly are only run on locker and the 416 is bad to the bone for me atleast. I finished my move and randomly get on now as I don't have a job at the moment. 
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top